How fuck is this triple fucker still the wealthiest man alive?

How fuck is this triple fucker still the wealthiest man alive?
He spent like 40 billions in africa and the niggas are still black and dying and he is not even part of MS anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/katevinton/2017/10/27/amazon-ceo-jeff-bezos-is-the-richest-person-in-the-world-again/
forbes.com/billionaires/list/
forbes.com/powerful-people/list/
youtube.com/watch?v=V7PYQCXdX3A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>still black
White phosphorus might change that

BASED BILLY

>How fuck is this triple fucker still the wealthiest man alive?
Nah, the psycho from Amazon is the wealthiest.

For 2 minutes

Post capitalism, OP.

ever heard of the saying
"making money with money"

id bet he has people who have people who manage his finances.

forbes.com/sites/katevinton/2017/10/27/amazon-ceo-jeff-bezos-is-the-richest-person-in-the-world-again/

Being a billionarie is worthless if you can't heave real freedom

>Jeff Bezos says he let his four kids play with knives at age 4 and power tools since age 7 or 8.

>Why, exactly?

>Because allowing them to take risks and be self-reliant teaches resourcefulness — a key trait both in business and in daily life, says the Amazon founder.

>His wife's rationale, Bezos says jokingly, is that she "would much rather have a kid with nine fingers than a resourceless kid," which he the CEO believes is a "fantastic attitude about life."

Amazon is your friendly shop

He is the main reasons everything works in the computer world

>40 billion
Sauce

No one has any idea OP.

How would windows even give money to them
W10 is free and 95% of people pirated everything before it

>Android vs Windows

Sleep tight terry

Money laundry from big pharma and he is still in MS.

He fucked a bald 60yo crackhead whore he will soon sleep eternally

He looks like some avant-garde bond villain

forbes.com/billionaires/list/
Update your list, faggot

forbes.com/powerful-people/list/

Why fuck is he here too

You know, I'll admit I chose the wrong example. It isn't as clear and cut and I know you suck at thinking hard about things. I figured that a company having such widespread usage of any of its product across the entire globe (US and Russia would be enough honestly) would be obvious as to why some guy may be rich as hell.

A lot of those operating systems include business and server versions which do cost money and involve paid support. They also create software which is fairly ubiquitous in school/workplaces like word/excel/powerpoint. Of course then there's fucking Xbox and I shouldn't have to explain why that's a gold mine.

Think of it this way, you wonder why this guy put out 40 billion in Africa. Well, there's a couple billion people on Earth, and I'm sure at least a billion has given them four dollars or more.

Or Granny from the Beverly Hillbillies.

Or Woody Allen with the shit kicked out of him.

Woody Allen is already like that.
Meme lists.

>niggers and pajeets use android more than anything else

AHHHH CALLED IT FOR SO LONG

Botswana is full of white power.

Because he cut the blogs out of our computer systems and gave us 100% size of the screen.

>links a Forbes' article
>says that Forbes' list is a meme

He's friends with Warren buffet, don't you think they share investment ideas?

Quick rundown on this guy please. Why do I see TempleOS on that list? Is he the developer of it or something?

He is the CEO

T. Basketball American

I love their sources.

Sleep Tight Terry

ironic if he was alone on some african city, he would be stabbed, raped, or both when mugged. niggers are like animals. don't understand why he wants to destroy this world by saving africa

>T. Basketball American

Whiter than you’ll ever be Tck Tck Nood

Like the OP shows. Android use related closely to the third world, while the rest of us use windows.

It makes some sense when you consider most infectious diseases start in West Africa and then spread to the rest of the world. He's trying to make sure ground zero can do a better job of self containment for future outbreaks.

>He spent like 40 billions in africa and the niggas are still black and dying
>dying

>showing your shitty hand, like anybody cares
At least you don't leave the basement.

Joke's on you, Billy and his family all run exherbo linux using GNU-compliant repos on their lemote yeelongs.

How can you possibly project populations almost a century into the future? There's no way of knowing what kind of events are going to affect reproductive trends and mortality rates on that time scale.

Even 1 billion people barely can get enough food in Africa.

you can project whatever you want.

That's what the jews want to to believe.
The projections might be wrong, but the current data is right. African population has increased ridiculously in the last 40-50 years. Mostly thanks to the help from whitey.

Alright, here's mine.

>Projection (Psychological)

>1) An unconscious self-defence mechanism characterised by a person unconsciously attributing their own issues onto someone or something else as a form of delusion and denial.

>2) A way to blame others for your own negative thoughts by repressing them and then attributing them to someone else. Due to the sorrowful nature of delusion and denial it is very difficult for the target to be able to clarify the reality of the situation.

>3) A way to transfer guilt for your own thoughts, emotions and actions onto another as a way of not admitting your guilt to yourself.

It's also eternally fucked up thanks to whiteys (and chinks).

Write more pls.

>being this bluepilled
I kinda envy you desu.

Im not American, so you can keep your memes to yourself.

Even worse.

You don't know if it's right or wrong, is just a projection bro, calm yo tits

There is a dedicated board for flat earth believers.

I'll calm my tits when niggers stop flooding into my country.

>wealthiest man alive

He isn't. There's probably a dozen unknown oil barons who don't want media spotlight that are worth double him. Some random Arab or something who's real wealth is hidden but has a decent percentage of the planet's oil under his control.

Bill Gates is a fucking evil cunt. Why would you drain, pointlessly, billions of dollars into Apefrica when there's tens of millions of Americans on home soil who are living in poverty?

Charity starts at home. This is publicity.

Then kill them. Don't be a pussy as your shitposts will not avenge blacked.com. :^)

Your country is already full of niggers like you.

he wants their population to die he doesn't want to save them kek, he literally payed for aids to be created and sent to africa

ayo bill, why we still black? watchu gon do about dat?

They don't have computers, they can't use windows

Sleep tight terry

>linux is garbage

Sleep Tight Terry

He made it all from scratch

this

Poverty in Africa is not the same as poverty in America, at least ameriniggers has healthcare

Sleep tight terry

He's not. The rothschilds are the richest men alive. They just get around reporting it by classifying themselves as "countries/royalty".

Also, you cannot push globalism as hard as Bill and be unrewarded.

Who cares, and no they probably don't. Dumping money in Africa doesn't even help them. Trillions have been pumped into there over decades and they're still outdoor-shitting wastes of air.

But new technologies to purify water, generate electricity, curing diseases has been discovered. You just can't visualize that millionaires are experimenting in Africa, because they're so fucked up that they'll accept help from everyone.

In America you're full of shit and regulations, you can't try too much things because the government is strung and will fuck you in the ass.

>Tfw billionaire raises his kids the same way my poverty tier night shift day shift parents raised me
Fuckin Lmao what a dipshit

by not being freetard

I wonder what's happening in the bottom part of the pic out of shot.

meanwhile, we have soyboys and avacado on toast
>progression!

youtube.com/watch?v=V7PYQCXdX3A

>And he's buying a stairway to he-ah-ven..
He will burn in hell for his lies and subterfuge against the righteous freeness of softwares.

>This thread is full of people asking why Bill Gates is still so rich
>He buys groceries with coupons in his own video
/Thread. Nobody ever got rich by spending all their money.

Better than being rich and spoiling your child to death.

This, atleast his kids might not loose all their wealth within 2-3 generations like most

>lost sweater
>one of my favorites
>already has five of them
That's a Gucci sweater but damn, this guy needs some variety in his life

Sleep Tight Terry.

Sleep Tight Terry

Blood diamonds, the only reason to invest in Africa. He give them money so he can have better workers and get the best diamonds.

well, the jews use it

still more white than you, mongrel.

but that joke is for american. modern USA is filled with mutts

Sleep tight, Terry.

why is Sup Forums ignorant about economics

Sleep Tight Terry

Sleep tight Terry.

this to be quiet honest family

He's not
Any of the Rothschilds dwarfs his wealth, too bad they like to lie about it

That's why they're a bunch of anarchists and commies, they can't understand shit about money

sleep tight, Terry

Sleep Tight Terry

go to hell Terry

>north korea
>windows