Are you rich enough to own apple products?

Are you rich enough to own apple products?

>30 bucks/month
>rich
Whatever makes you feel that way bud.

Yes.

t. cant afford 30 bucks/month

Oh cool, so mind showing us your mansion? Surely you're not just pretending to be patrician with apple leases, right?

Sorry user, I don't collect trash.

yes, that's why I choose the superior brand [spoiler] Sony [/spoiler]

I own a Samsung, so yes I am able to afford a crapple

I'm smart enough to know that Apple products are trash.

You don't need to be rich to own Apple products ;)

Yes, I am rich enough.
I am also not dumb enough.
Poorfag here. No aplel4me.

>not plugging the pencil into the ipad

fucking idiot

One slip and that pencil breaks

I have an iPad Pro but I have no use for it so it's collecting dust.

>Cant use the pencil and charge it at the same time
My calc professor uses an iPad Pro to teach class but half the time she forgets to charge the pencil so she just writes on the white board

Yes but i don't.
I prefer my FIIO X7 tethered to a Jelly Pro for mobile, my Dell Precision laptop, and my self built desktop.

>math class
>whiteboard

why even live

uh?

I'm not gay enough

Yes and I barely use them

>can’t use the pencil and charge it at the same time

Yes you can. There’s an F to F adapter.

Yes, but I don't want and so own them.

>Are you rich enough to own apple products?
Yes, but im not a retard so i don't

i plug my pencil into your mom

No I don't like sucking cock as much as OP

define own
>owning a jail cell

Yes, I keep getting conned into buying them only to end up returning them because they never meet my expectations.

No i'm not rich enough to burn money to warm my water, no.

You can afford iPhones on welfare. All the youths at the center I volunteered at had cracked-screen iPhones with stupid-looking cases.

That's the genius of the iPhone: it's a status symbol that even ghetto kids can afford and it's gaudy enough for them to want it. And yet somehow people still find it classy.

>people pay hundreds of dollars for this
holy shit consumerism was a mistake

bad choice of picture for that post...

yea, but I'm not dumb enough

>Are you rich enough to own apple products?
Yes, but I'm smart enough to avoid them.

why dont you upgrade to the ipad pro? call yourself an apple fan yet you got the cheapest model they got? I bet its a 32gb

>Use a 2011 15" MBP as my couch machine (prior to that it was my uni machine, but I've graduated since then)
>Could afford to use everything apple sells right now
>Don't feel any need to upgrade the MBP or buy any of their other products
If I had to buy a new laptop it would probably be a 13" MBP, but apart from that I have no need to buy anything made by them and I've replaced my desktop (custom built Ryzen box) and phone (Xperia X running SailfishOS) this year without even considering them.

In all honesty, to me the only products they make that I consider worth it are the laptops and the tablets.

Yes

Yes but I have a real work and need machines with good performance.

Intended ;)

Does it count that the one apple product I do own was free (a gen 3 apple tv) because it was my now RIP grandpa's and family let me have it when we were cleaning out his house because it was being sold?

That is a 2017 iPad Pro.

its... kinda ugly

>apple

Fucking poorfag.

Wrong.

You are jealous .

yes that why I have a 1080ti and not this apple hardware trash

It looks so tiny I doubt it. Is it the smaller one?

Apple is a poverty brand, anyone you see on the street with an iPhone you can instantly identify as a poorfag.

I'm so rich that owning Apple products is vulgar and distasteful.

Enjoy it while you can. Your all going to die when society takes a dump anyways.

is that homeless guy a Team Rocket member?

>how the wealthy show off
>trump tower
>trump has an iPhone

But he doesn't use it to show off you fucking retard. LOOK I'M SO RICH I HAVE AN IPHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's the whole point.

>anyone you see on the street with an iPhone you can instantly identify as a poorfag.

So trump is a poorfag, interesting

iPhone users are poorfags, even though they are statistically wealthier than the rest of the population

I can spare $1.6 a day but I still don't want an iphone x.

>even though they are statistically wealthier than the rest of the population
Proof?

What is up with me seeing new Vegas references everywhere after I gave the game a second chance (didn't like it at release, burnt out from fo3 and the invisible walls and bugs were unbearbale then) a couple months ago? I mean, beyond the normal bias phenomenon. Is it having a collective conscience resurgence?

I understand in India you can support feed all your family daily on that amount, but most of us live in first world countries so I can waste those pennies on premium visionary products from Apple.

You are confusing with chinkpad and shillsung mediocre products

rich enough to own them, smart enough not to.

What is alternative?

Yes, but I'm smart enough to know better than buying their trash

literally hundreds of options if you're looking for comparable or better performance for literally half the cost.

I have a Note8, a Thinkpad X1 carbon, self bulit desktop, and rack of servers and networking gear, all of them acquired for under $1k per.

Only CrApple shit I have to use of corporate crap for the tech company I work for, I spend most of my time on that machine in VMs or terminals because it's literally a shit show of a UX.

Fuck Apple and fuck their over priced hipster bullshit.

I waste my money on guitars, guns, and other more logical routes where quality and price actually scale accordingly.

I could understand you if you were talking about a Bentley or a town house in Geneva but not an Apple device.

Being a WinDERP who takes pride in being a bot net retard who gloats about how they can install Chrome when their not playing Vydia

Fuck no thanks, I ain't buying no chinpkad shit

I have a 5 and 2 iPads that I won.
I guess I also own a 7, but it won't be paid off until 30 months.

these stickers are retarded
Imagine someone from Sup Forums using richard spencer stickers thats how retarded.
Lauren southern is also ugly.

/thread

Where do you put the sdcard in?

holy fuck that's retarded

Are (you) faggot enough to be OP?

I know someone whose on welfare and has an iPhone x. i don't think you need to be rich to own an iPhone.

Obviously, anyone with a minimum wage job can own apple products. I dont even get the "apple is for rich people" meme, my phone was more than the best iphone at the time was and my desktop is like 5x more powerful and a little bit more expensive than an imac. The only thing that was way cheaper was my laptop, which is about as powerful as a current macbook pro, just with a worse screen, and its like 3 years old.

I think the question should be
>are you dumb enough to own apple products?
because the only excuse is if your employer offers them for free. I wouldn't even judge if thats the case

They were always there, you just weren't aware they were New Vegas references.

>have normie products
>still has no one to talk to
>posts on Sup Forums instead

>no one ITT has an iPhone X (Ten).

TOP KEK

- Posted from my iPhone X

I work in cell sales and most rich people own iPhone 5s at best or Samsung S5's or Nexus 5s, and all the poor idiots have iPhone 7s, 8s or Galaxy S8s

its fucking stupid.

I'm rich enough to own Apple products, but they're locked down/meme versions of Linux/Android/Windows.

>buy gold platted fridge with diamond encrusted handles
"Wow user. What does it do?"
>tell them it keeps perishables cold and look cool
"Wow what a waste of money."

>buy iPhone for 1000$
>it makes calls, browses the internet, and texts in addition to being "hip"
>???
>that's it
"Wow user what a waste of money."

Screenlet

Macfags btfo

Yeah but I don't. Case in point: Could buy Iphone + contract/service plan which would cost quite a bit. Or pay $25 for a verizon flip phone + 33 (tax included) each month bill. All I do is talk/txt/ take occasional pic, plus no contract bullshit. Which is cheaper?

I don't understand people that do this. Speaking as a macfag, it's the OS that I want, the hardware is just standard PC parts. Hackintosh never worked well for me or I'd just do that, their PCs are seriously overpriced.

I'm rich enough to buy a new macbook every month and have money left over. I own no recent Mac products (I have a couple of vintage computers for my collection).

>spend all his money on an iphone
>cant afford electricity to charge it

>He pays one thousand dollars for a phone but doesn't even get a fast charging cord with it
>The first mainstream 1k phone requires you to UPGRADE your charger instead of including a usb c brick and usb c to lightning cord
Explain this?
Also the cord costs $25 FOR A SINGLE METER

>are you poor enough to take apple boxes from around work/school to pass of as your own.

Those tanlines hnng

>pooga graphics in 2018

>Are you normie enough to own apple products?

FTFY

And also a samsung

*ehm*

Sinaloan faggot

>bb--b-ut that could be a chinkshit phone!

You need to be rich to own them?

But I do user...

You vastly overestimate how much these things cost.

He doesn't actually do any math and thinks it's cool to be distracted by chalk dust while you're trying to think.

They've fallen on hard times,