Net Neutrality is about to get retarded

These people have become completely mentally unstable over this.

OMG....we are going back to the bad old days of the internet (1987-2014).

What are we going to do?!?!? The internet, like healthcare, was terrible before Obama saved it.

healthcare was and still is fucking shit in the US

It wasnt so bad before obama

The constitution does not state that we have the right to violently overthrow the government.

The constitution DOES state that we have the right to possess the tools necessary to violently overthrow the government.

LOL I TROLL U!!!!! I didn't say shit about NN, you mouth breathing retard.

this is how u know you're still in highschool. Jesus fuck all you fucking retard kids have ruined Sup Forums worse than any other fucking wave of newfags to ever come before. God damn dude just no, healthcare in the US is fucking retardedly fucked up.

>i have no idea what actually happened between those years

Im 27. Stop projecting

This. Broadband got delayed by nearly 10 years in some parts of the US due to local ISP monopolies. That issue actually still doesn't get addressed by pro or anti NN people, and the monopolies still terrorize flyover America.

>this is how u know you're still in highschool. Jesus fuck all you fucking retard kids have ruined Sup Forums worse than any other fucking wave of newfags to ever come before. God damn dude just no, healthcare in the US is fucking retardedly fucked up.
Yes it is, but unless you had already had 3 heart attacks or cancer, insurance was at least affordable unless you literally worked minimum wage and the deductibles were in the hundreds, not thousands a year.

Maybe if you keep repeating this meme it will become true.

No its because the usa is big as fuck and no one is going to pay 10 million to line up some gisnt rural area to service 25 families

>Monopolies are gonna happen like with old AT&T
>Old AT&T invented UNIX during that time
>UNIX is fucking awesome
Why is this bad again?

The issue is that there are still businesses in those areas, too. . and any company not rich enough to lay its own fiber gets crippled because they either have to pay 10x fair city market price for internet or not have internet and be nonfunctional.

We know you were born in 2001, stop acting like you know shit.

Youve never been to rural america if you think wiring up fiber in a path that doesnt even have cellphone reception would be profitable

No more unlimited anime degeneracy

Woah 1998 here thinks know the history of the internet. I was born in 1990 and was falling to internet hentai when i was 7. Get on my level negro

>No more UNLIMITED anime degeneracy
Good
Take a break every once in a while

>I was born in 1990 and was falling to internet hentai when i was 7.
Cool story kiddo. How about you go back to your fidget spinner?

I'm 30 faggot, healthcare was fine before Obama shit all over it. Get a fucking job that isn't minimum wage and you'll be fine.

>I'm 30 faggot, healthcare was fine before Obama shit all over it
You have a shitty memory. Millions of Americans back then were without healthcare. Not only that but so-called Obamacare was originally Romneycare.

>born in 1990
>thinks know the history of the internet

More than you kiddo

Everyone in America has access to healthcare, hospitals by law have to take you in if you're in grave health. There's always going to be people without health insurance, that's just how it is.

It wouldnt be insurance if everyone had it, it would be a state mandated tax

Then what are you complaining about?

I was born in 20 billion B.C. back when we had the omni-net and eternal life was considered short. Fuck you post big bang chemical lifeform pieces of shit.

Im not him

I have been/lived in Rural America and now live in Suburban America. They don't even put down fiber/price fairly here.

>oy vay i am entitled to fiber internet
Nigga i live in the city and the fucking street light often dont work and we got big holes in the road and entitled millenials cry about fiber? Fucking shit everywhere from hurricanes still but
MUH FIBER even though you normies wouldnt even be able to fully utilize it

The normies are on about it because they paid for it and never got it.

>entitled millenials
>paying for things

It's basically
>I wanna stream 8k 240 FPS 3D movies, and I should be able to!

It costs more for 50mbps internet here than it does for gigabit internet in areas that provide it m8. We've been "paying for it" more than the people that actually have it have been paying for it.
Just because your city infrastructure is shitty doesn't mean everyone's supposed to suck local politician dick for the privilege. If my options are:
>Pay MORE than it costs someone with fiber to get 1/10 or LESS the speed
>Do not have internet
>Have the local legislation changed that is enforcing a monopoly and making it illegal for the neighboring fiber network distributor to move into my area
I'm well within reason to want the third option.

... For the express purpose of overthrowing the government.

Then you have the 10th Amendment which states that any power not specifically given to the federal government is reserved by the state or the people. The whole thing is pretty explicit about intent.

>wah i have a shitty life so other people shouldn't have good internet

fuck yourself

If you have it so good pay up for good internet and stip asking for gibs

That's not how ISP monopolies work. There is no option to pay up for good internet. You pay up AND get bad internet. The only option is to pack up and move to a different town, literally, unless the monopoly gets disbanded.

I do pay for internet and paid for equal access to a free and open internet not some convoluted piece of shit you retards are clamoring for

NN didnt solve this lmao, so entitled. I always check what isp is available before i move. Take control of your own life kid the gvmnt cant do it for you

>repealung the 1000 pages of NN law is more convoluted

Not him, but without net neutrality, these areas can and will get fucked over even more. When companies can dictate what websites you CAN visit, what's to stop them from blocking off anything they don't like? Internet freedom is vastly more important than you seem to believe.

2014 called, it said your being hyperbolic

2001 called, he said wtf is net neutrality

>NN didnt solve this lmao, so entitled.
Oh, so you didn't even read my first post before getting argumentative. Good to know. I specifically said net neutrality didn't do anything about ISP monopolies, you dullard.

>it didnt fix anything but we need it
K

The SECOND that people can't distract themselves from shit because some fuckwit at the local (Only) ISP decided they didn't like the content because it criticizes them/competes with one of their products/they figure they can just paywall everything, then people are going to FLIP THEIR SHIT.

The United States is in the "bread and circus" stage and you're moving towards getting rid of the circus bit. You are playing with fire, bud.

>I didn't read your posts at all, the post.
I'm going to stop giving (you)s after this but you still didn't read any of my posts if you think I ever even mentioned whether or not we needed Net Neutrality. All of my posts have been about ISP monopolies being a bigger issue.

>doesn't know why we need NN

fucking delusional

>Get a fucking job that isn't minimum wage and you'll be fine

That shouldn't be a requirement. Are you saying that average minimum wage workers who got dealt a shit hand in life deserve to die? Sometimes you ARE contributing to society, and it is the best you can do.

>The SECOND that people can't distract themselves from shit because some fuckwit at the local (Only) ISP decided they didn't like the content because it criticizes them/competes with one of their products/they figure they can just paywall everything, then people are going to FLIP THEIR SHIT.

Exactly why it'd stay the same without NN laws. People are already flipping their shit at the thought of the law being repealed, if they implement data caps they're literally going to get suicide bombed by schizo NEETs.

Yea we don't, we just need governments to stop being corrupt and facilitating local monopolies.

Trump should've had the government take control of the internet completely and censor the left

>we just need governments to stop being corrupt and facilitating local monopolies

>implying that's even remotely possible

Capitalism invariably leads to cronyism which leads to corporatism and imperialism. It's been like that with every single capitalist society that has existed until now.

>minimum wage earners deserve premium internet
Next you'll be telling me that our tax dollars should be buying them the newest iPhones and Gucci underwear

What's with you people and saying people are just going to drop dead because they don't have insurance? Healthcare exists without health insurance, it's just expensive if you want quality care, but you legally cannot be denied healthcare depending on what your ailment is. The people who spend 10 years of their life and hundreds of thousands of dollars in loans to learn the craft aren't going to just accept low pay and the government cannot afford to subsidize them.

NEETs would probably just shoot them.

>if they implement data caps they're literally going to get suicide bombed by schizo NEETs.
They already implement data caps. Comcast/Xfinity has already rolled out 1TB/month caps in areas.

Then who the fuck are you?

.. who the fuck am I?

... dialup wasn't available until about 1995.
i don't remember the specific year but what the fuck are you on about?

the absolute state of the poonited states of america lmao

>Healthcare
>It wasnt so bad before obama
Americucks shouldn't be allowed to discuss topics that require any sensible amount of knowledge

If you're over 30 and have a minimum wage job, there's a lot more back story than "muh shit hand"

>There's always going to be people without health insurance, that's just how it is.
Kek, only in the States