Regulations are effective and prevent corporations from doing shit practices

>regulations are effective and prevent corporations from doing shit practices

Other urls found in this thread:

cnet.com/news/fcc-formally-rules-comcasts-throttling-of-bittorrent-was-illegal/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I've never heard of the robber baron era
>I don't know what child labor laws are

If they don't work why do companies spend so much time and money fighting to get them repealed?

stop bringing so much logic to this board

perfect wojack for this bullshit

>child labor laws
>99% stuff sold in us made from children and chinks being paid peanuts

>muh free market

>therefore we and our children should be paid peanuts as well

and update your memes, China is becoming middle class country

>laws and regulation inhibit corporate innovation
>trademark and copyright laws create innovation

>Other parts of the world suck, therefore we should suck too!
Is this the globalism that trumpcucks constantly sperg about?

>companies spent time trying to get net neutrality revoked
except they didn't. Nothing will change to them. In 2015 a federal judge declared speed throttling was totally legal and before 2015 it was already happening all over the world. ISPs don't wait for a verdict or for any congress law to do something. They simply do whatever they want
>the 1% vs the 99%
>The big corporations vs us
this is all to keep the agitation business going. If you want to really hurt the ''99%'' stop following trends and paying attention to the latest media controversy in the first place. Net neutrality is a click-bait generator which keep people obsessed with news and laws

middle class country that still cooks dogs and their food while it is alive
get with the times pal
people want children cooked alive
not dogs

Part of why we buy our phone from them and our dollar store shit from indonesia

shit practices are only ok if they don't affect me

Man, you've got it all figured it out bro. Network engineers and public policy PhDs are all cucks before your woke intellect.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

Japan is one of the best countries (if not the best) when it comes to copyright. It protects your IP but they won't send you 1 billion dollars in fine and shut down your company if you violate it. You also can create slogans and brands with similar name and design without getting sued. In the western world these copyright laws will take away every money you have plus jail time

>DUDE the latest trend the latest controversy the latest breaking news dude we must act! dude act!
>#Unite
>#RepealFCC
>#ThisIsWhatDemocracyLooksLike
Reddit, plz. If you really want to be the ''1%'' against the evil of ''99%" first stop acting like a CNN hysterical prostitute

I only get my news from OAN and Natural News, my dude. WOKE PRIDE WORLDWIDE

People thinking corporation greed is not a lesser evil compared to government control are fucking retarded.

Also, there wasn't NN before 2015, and the Internet was just fine.

To me it seems you have to imagine me as a pretentious enlightened college student because you want to keep himself obsessed with latest controversy and gossip.
It also seems you took the contrarian culture too seriously. You can't even imagine what is like not being obsessed about irrelevant #WeTheChange garbage

You should try dog, it's not bad.

imagine being against something just because another site supports it
what a sad life

>imagine being pro/against something only because it's in the news
>imagine defending something which only exist as an abstract concept and never has existed in reality and had/has zero effect pro or negative to the end user
>imagine being pro/against something which is only an ideal that will never be implemented because the freaks who always want to be pro/against something think it's better to fight against something even if this something is an abstract concept far away from reality
The pro/against FCC debate is schizophrenic. The discussion is based on a distant and imaginary idea not on reality

>The internet was just fine
>Meanwhile Verizon and AT&T were taking advantage of their position and throttling services that competed with their own

>Also, there wasn't NN before 2015, and the Internet was just fine.
Just one such example
cnet.com/news/fcc-formally-rules-comcasts-throttling-of-bittorrent-was-illegal/

This was 10000000000000x more important than meme neutrality
I wonder why 99% of people don't even know about this though. I wonder why 99% of people don't even care the small companies are owned by Verizon or AT&T. I wonder why 99% of people in the net neutrality debate don't bring the monopoly subject
It's almost as if it's a distraction... oh no! If we had a STRONG LAW enforcing net neutrality everything would be better.. only if we had strong legislation!

We need trust busting and good competition not net neutrality.

>the same politicians controlled by companies can limit companies
Pic is a ISP in Portugal
Portugal is under the european law which net neutrality is mandatory. As you can see net neutrality law there prevented cited ISP from charging more for different internet services
Law just werks

not sure what you're implying but that pic has nothing to do with nn being violated

This is for mobile data....home internet is unlimited without data caps and packages in most countries outside of Australia and the US. Mobile data caps are a thing everywhere more or less and desu its helpful to have stuff that consumes a lot of data in your package. For example if I paid 5 bucks a month for youtube on my mobile plan and another 5 for social and another 5 for messaging I'd be saving about 25 brit pounds and wouldn't need anywhere near the amount of data on my plan right now. I teather my laptop out and about and in hotels all the time...the video package in this alone would be a godsend and save me heaps of money.

This. All these major telecom companies have cities locked up to themselves by law. That's the main issue.

>I'm a literal loyal leash-tied cuck doggy to my government
kim please nuke ame*ica

>millions in lobbying
>millions in backing trump so they would appoint one of their lawyers
>millions in litigation

but comcast said they LOVE net neutrality. lets trust them this time!

If those regulations have teeth such as actual punishments for infringements, yes. I don't mean fines, I mean jail time or capital punishment for the executives of the guilty company.

At the moment they don't necessarily work because the fines are just factored into the cost of business.

ATT tried to block Sup Forums in 2009...

There was NN until 2014 then was brought back in 2015.