THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF AMERICUCKS

nyti.ms/2ktqavc

>NN gets repealed
>Sup Forums still infested with both paid Verizon shills and brainwashed Amerifats genuinely thinking this ill be a good thing for them
>Amerilards on Sup Forums unironically sucking corporate cock to own the libs
>"Unfortunately, Sup Forums.org is not included in your subscription; in order to view this website, please purchase our cancer package for only $19.99 or 50 GBP"
>free speech on the internet gets gutted as Verizon and Comcast censor websites critical of them or political regimes they support
>America, whuch already spies on its citizens and violates their basic "human" (le 56%) rights gets another step closer to becoming a literal cyberpunk dystopia

>mfw I realized the wall is actually being built to keep Amerilards from running away to Mexico

>le 56% higher internet bills face

>internet companies now have the power to make a-la carte internet packages, snoop in on internet consumers, and censor certain websites that don't pertain to their ideology
capitalism truly prevails, my consu-- i mean friends!

Why do Americans always vote against their own interests?

You can't actually block sites like that without getting a lawsuit to the face.

But you can throttle.

Expect less americans on the webm threads.

Shitty education kept perpetually shitty by people who want to remain in power.

Nobody voted for this, and it's widely unpopular across party lines. The "America is a first world democracy" meme needs to end.

Titanic effect. People will laugh at triggered libs freaking out over net neutrality, unaware of the sinking ship they both are on. Human beings fear change, and are predisposed to believing that everything is a-okay even if they are not, in reality.

The moment shit hits the fan and the amerilards realize they're fucked, they'll scream and howl as they sink to the depths of hell. The ISPs aren't going to roll out their plans yet, but the minute they know for sure that the lid is securely fastened onto the pot, they'll go full on with this stuff. No need to slow boil the frog at that point.

Because they're redpilled. The loudest complainers are the Leftist cucks.

did john oliver tell u to write that

>Expect less americans
Soon

That parody is old and specious.

>be American
>get shot
>have no healthcare to save your life because freedumbz
>think this is a good thing because you're too uneducated to know otherwise
Honestly, now that we're going to see less Americans on here I'm a little happier. Maybe the percentage of people on Sup Forums who use Windows 10 will finally drop now that this board is purged from sub-100 IQ retards.

>YES DADDY COMCAST FUCK ME HARDER
>heh nothin personnel libtards, triggered yet? ; }

It's not just americans friendo. It's conservatives everywhere.

The bullshit conservatives in australia support literally gives me cancer aids.

>conservative party runs on a platform of stabbing everyone in the eye with a sharp stick
>they win the election
>EVERYONE gets stabbed with a sharp stick
>h-hehe eat shit libtards

So instead you want
>YES DADDY GOOGLE FUCK ME HARDER

You can make a competing search engine. You can't make a competing ISP.

Did americans DELET themselves?
Or do they just think they did?

Yes you can.

Not in America, at least.

Comcast, AT&T, and Verizon own the infrastructure. They won't let you.
>i'll build my own
AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

hehe, funny effect... have you ever read about poe's law? such a blast :)

Can this actually be done? What's the estimated cost of starting your own ISP? Maybe we can try to make our own one.
>inb4 "I'll make the logo"

if you're rich, then you can probably pull this off

And you think you're going to be able to compete with Google making your own search engine that literally no one is going to be able to see because Google owns the infrastructure? The only companies that have search engines are giant corporations like Microsoft and Yahoo, who can compete, yet no one fucking uses them for search engines.

it doesn't cost millions of dollars to start up a search engine

It does cost millions of dollars for people to know your search engine exists though.

What was the instance, I'm curious?

less amerifats on the internet, how is this a bad thing?
can we just get rid of them all?

I guess it would at least prevent all the southern rednecks from Sup Forumsposting here.

this whole ameritard fiesta was the best one I've seen them go at since their transgender bathroom thing. But this time it has a happy ending. Less amerifats on my board, literally a godsend.
amerishits are manchildren and their sense of judgement is clouded by nigger & spic genes (in addition to the low IQ from nigger genes). Not surprising.

u wot m8

No knowledge of existence ≠ no physical infrastructure to connect onto

google has gone down the shitter in past years, but this piece of shit is incapable of returning useful results

>nanny state Australia
>conservatives
Pick one, cunt.

I blame Steven Crowder, Ben Shapiro, Michael Knowles, Milo Yiannopolous, Rebel Media and ReasonTV for rather wanting more competition that forces the market to be cheaper, more innovative and self regulated over government control :^)

>mfw I realized the wall is actually being built to keep Amerilards from running away to Mexico

this meme is literally from 2002

The most frustrating argument are the Libertarians patting themselves on the back for getting less gubment involvement while doing absolutely nothing else to actually spur competition for ISPs

Based conservative intellectuals save the day again. Can't wait for the PJeW video about how the mainstream meteor doesn't understand that getting cucked by corporations is the new counterculture.

As long as the corporations are private and don't interfere with my personal life :^)

Private ownership of public infrastructure literally means that a very small group of people gets to decide who gets the freedom to use it. This is the biggest issue plaguing American lolbertarianism; private property inherently violates the NAP.

The only role in government when it comes to internet is building the public infrastructure and selling access to it to ISPs at a flat rate so that all ISPs are on an even playing field. This is what New Zealand does and they don't need net neutrality and have thriving competition.

Yeah no one here knows a fucking thing about NN holly shit

I love how evertime i like something that leftists dont its "against my own intrests". I know whats good for me better than you do

>fuck them (((experts))) and libtards
>Trump promised to deport the Moslems from the internet so my Yahoo comments section will finally be free
>fuck you negro, I know wats best 4 me
No. No, you clearly don't. Seeing this shit honestly makes me understand Hillary Clinton's elitist attitude. She had to go through so much bullshit acting just to get dumb rednecks who vote based on who sounds best to vote for her. Maybe democracy isn't such a good idea after all.

America is basically becoming a third world shithole at this point, just with shinier iPhones.

Shareblue posts on Sup Forums too?

>maybe democracy isn't a good idea afterall
You said it, America is a screaming example of why illiterate and uneducated masses shouldn't be allowed free speech.

Amerifats need to collectively die

>tfw the entire world pays attention to literally everything happening in your country
>tfw you just don't give a fuck about theirs at all

Oh no, all the netflix and youtube faggots are gonna blow their data caps. Woe is me.

>private property inherently violates the NAP
No, it doesn't.

hah mad

ssh tunnel or proxy. WOW THAT WAS HARD.

>americans
Congress voted for this. The people had no say.
Republics are a scam.

*throttles VPN connection*

nothin personell kiddo

You can, but it recquires a shit-ton of time and money.

>data caps
Why do you even have fucking data caps? It's bizarre.

>implying they won't throttle you vpn connection or anything that isn't "isp approved"

>be amerilard
>get shot
>call 911 now
>"oobs, 911 isn't ingluded in you are delevone bag xDD"

>$19.99 or 50 GBP
Now you can pay in Good Boi Points, nice, before I could use it only to eat at mcdonald at 3am with my mum