If you could choose between a Macbook Pro and a Surface Book totally free of charge...

If you could choose between a Macbook Pro and a Surface Book totally free of charge, which one would you choose right now?

Why are we comparing a laptop to a tablet book?

Thinkpad X1 Carbon

Pick whatever is more expensive
Resell
Take money and buy something else

Is this /killNNdiscussion/ thread made by the goverment or Vorizon itself?

SurfaceBook by a mile.

Because a macbook "pro" constantly overheats and thermal throttles so in real world use it matches the performance of a tablet pc.

Not an option. You have to use it every day and the person paying for it will know.

Macbook

I'd get an ipad. Apple makes better tablets than Microsoft, and people make more and better tablet software for Apple than they do for Microsoft. I don't need a Surface Book that can be a tablet or a laptop when I have a desktop that takes care of computing at home and just need a tablet for portability.

If you're getting one for free, get whichever one sells for more and trade it in for a tablet. If you're getting them as a gift from a family or friend, ask for a tablet instead if you already have a desktop.

>the person paying for it will know
I don't care. My choice is System76 Oryx Pro.

>so in real world use it matches the performance of a tablet pc
Lags behind you mean.

Surface because unlike the Mac it has proper usb ports, magsafe and sdcard slots.

Did you just answer OP or is spending more for the same something people do?

that's a guy isn't it?

>lagPad

MBP. Surface shit fails prematurely.

Damn, steqhs is a literal semen demon.

hmmmmm

Surface if you're straight.
Mac if you like taking cocks up your ass.

>you will never have an Apple-using gf this leggy

macbook pro

Surface if you want a usable computer.
Macbook if you want shitty relabeled foxconn trash to burn your house down.

>Did you just answer OP or is spending more for the same something people do?
Apple is about to reach $1 trillion market cap and all of their products constantly overheat and thermal throttle while being 2-4X as expensive, what do you think einstein?

Disqualified

I'll never have a girl like this. the tradcon froggies want me to find a girl and reproduce to make white babies but there's nothing like this I can get. So what's the point. There's nothing left for me. I might as well vote Democrat the rest of my life so I can at least have health care since there's no point in working since no family or kids

>but there's nothing like this I can get
Not on the MAGA side of the fence. There is if you vote blue.

I'd choose a cheeseburger

You have taken the ultrared pill

Why do you have to choose between a portable stove and a tablet? Who the fuck offers a choice of gifts like that?

you are required to use the one you choose daily. you do not have the option to choose neither.

we will know if you do not use it daily.

you have until midnight to make your decision. choose wisely. your life might depend on it.

Surface then since I'm not gay.

MBP

OP here, going to get the Surface Book it looks like.

Didn't really think about it much, but I don't want people seeing the Apple logo and mistaking me as a homosexual.

What are you twelve with your do or die questions? Also "until midnight"? You are on the fucking internet son. Midnight is happening all the fucking time.

OP here. Going with the Macbook Pro.
Thanks for your help!

Oh don't worry, it's not the computer

Good man. Get that dual boot with Linux set up.

Godspeed you merry nigger.

The best Surface Book, Cuckbooks don't have any ports. I also wouldn't want to deal with the troubles of trying to install Debian on a Cuckbook.

Any the Surface book has more?

All of them :^) besides 4 usb-c ports.

macbook

it'll sell on ebay for more to get buttcoins

but if I had to use it, surface book since it'll probably be easier to install Mint on it

People with money

awful legs

i would choose the most expensive and sell it, eitherone is shit.

Does she have a patreon where we can buy her a sandwich and a nose job?