Almost 21, no gf

I'm almost 21 and I've never had a gf. I have no problem talking to girls and asking them out although most of them reject me in one way or another. The ones that do go out with me say they've had an amazing time and usually want to repeat but they always hit me with "I'm not interested in a relationship right now" or "Let's just be friends" although they dont mind going out again or seeking my attention.
Most of my friends tell me I'm good looking, that I should have higher standards and that there should be more guys like me.

I have no idea what I'm doing wrong nor do the people I ask.
I'm not the most outgoing but I have a fairly large social circle and try to lead an interesting life.

Okay

Go fuck a sissy white boy.

best advice I've seen on Sup Forums

It means the girls in your area are trash

Try somewhere else, like Hong Kong

WTF is this thread?
Gf is not technology.

>almost 21
Fuck off out of here, I'm almost a damned wizard.

Give up the chase. Stop assigning personal value to it.

>"Let's just be friends"
ask if that includes benefits

what board do you think you are on you absolute faggot?

Nice blog, my only advice to your problems is killing yourself. Even if you think you don't need to kill yourself, just do it anyways just to be on the safe side

hahaha wait until 25 you'll want to off yourself

Stop looking for one. If you happen to get one, it just happens. There are better things worth your time. If you want a fuck just hire someone.

lol I bet you're fat and ugly.

iktf.

it literally only gets worse too by the way.

this. friends can still fuck.

not yet

It's getting better for me. Now days (29) it isn't as bad as say five years ago.

Hmmmm i found post saying my exact problem

Just ignore that area of life. Focus on everything else. You might find someone, or you might not. Some people go through life alone and that's fine. It's a perfectly valid way to live and fully compatible with happiness and self-esteem.

Unless someone made a robot gf then this doesn't belong on Sup Forums

I also have no problem talking to girls and asking them out. The difference is that most of them say yes.

Maybe it's because I'm not manlet nor dyel.

Also having a gf with no common interests is a red flag