A victory for common sense to be honest

A victory for common sense to be honest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-O8EQFbqu-8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkRq7mBBiiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

go suck some muslim cock you leftist cuckfart

muslim oppression on all levels of society is the only solution to the european misery

This, granted that OP is a Mohammed.

It's amusing to see the left wring their hands over their pet kebabs, but t-b-q-h I can't think of any rational reason to ban the burkini. You may as well ban the full body suits surfers use

Not a leftist but why exactly would it be banned?

Surfers don't go around trucking people.

Because it's an islamic symbol.

Literally just to make Muslims feel alienated and oppressed, possibly in the vague hope this will make them "go home", or at least stay away from a particular town.

That's not very progressive of you, Hanz.

Muslims are the new Jews, kids! Interesting times.

neither do muslim women you dip

What French law says on secularism and religious clothing

In 2010, France became the first European country to ban the full-face veil in public
A 2004 law forbids the wearing of religious emblems in schools and colleges
The 1905 constitution aims to separate Church and state. It enshrines secularism in education but also guarantees the freedom of religion and freedom to exercise it. The original text made no reference to clothing

Taken from the article. Essentially the French are big on secularism and not overtly advertising your religion.

They give birth to terrorists and alienate them to hate christians, you fatbrained nigger.

I find it interesting to consider the demographic similarities between some Islamist terrorists and mass shooters in the US.

Angry, lonely young men for the most part.

>"go home"
Leave the quotation marks.

I feel that's the excuse far more than the reason.

Where's "home" when you're born and bred in France?

If you ban stupid things like the burkini, you are only gonna get a Streisand effect that leads to radicalization. The solution is not prohibition, it's subtle tentation to adopt Western values in Western countries. Give them opportunities to earn money, and you'll see how, as always, religion takes a backseat to capitalism, and capitalist values substitute islamic values just like it did christian ones. Problem solved.

Obviously the place whose culture and faith you're still adhering to, even though you're living off welfare paid by the people who have lived there for thousands of years.
I'm not saying they should necessarily go home; the other choice is assimilation.

You're probably right, you can hardly blame the French for being wary of Muslims after the last couple of years though. By removing the burkini they become less obvious and therefore make the local population less nervous of their presence.

Let the Sup Forumscuck butthurt feast commence

A burkini doesn't advertise. I understand it being banned in public pools, though.

Well frankly, the "local" (ie white, conservative) population have no valid reason to feel nervous to be the presence of a Muslim person, especially a Muslim lady enjoying herself on a beach.

It's hatred user, pure and simple.

Burka is banned. Street prayers are banned. Hell, even Mosquee building is now banned. Burkini is just too much intrusion on personal choices.

But the burkini is an attempt at assimilation. And yet it's being banned and women targeted by police.

>my argument is an ms paint comic

That's totally what it is. Among muslims it helps if they are poor too

It's what muslim lovers deserve as an answer.

>I have the comprehension of 10 years old
Why do right-wingers tend to think in absolutes ?

The burkini is definitely not an attempt at assimilation. Assimilation would be if they wore the regular bikini.
The problem is not that people want to practice their faith. The problem is that they're moving there by the masses and refuse to respect western values, culture, and contribute to society.
They get way better chances than they'd ever have had in whichever country they or their parents came from, and still they feel entitled, disrespect the law, and call themselves 'progressive' if they don't stone gays or if they wear a waterproof version of their own clothing.
>my argument is that images can't illustrate points

It makes sense 2bh.

>you have the comprehension of a 10 year old!
>you only think in absolutes!
>these aren't ad hominems at all guys, I am being the superior intellectual in this discussion

They is a key difference : muslim terrorists are often brainwashed into it with heavy propaganda and litteral memes about the Quran and stuff

making them feel alienated would make a lot of them leave though
making them feel welcome certainly won't

To Sup Forums, you're either a defender of the West or a cuckold. No real inbetween.

Same here. You seem to think there is only two options : yield to terrorism or completly ban Islam.

>You know that down here there is only two kinds of man : good guys and terrorists

muslim terroist actually don't know quran.They are burning beheading childs killing muslims.
I'm ready for hater comments but at least say something logical.

>A burkini doesn't advertise
So if you saw a woman in a burkini you wouldn't guess they were a Muslim?
Fear =/= hatred, if muzzies didn't keep murdering frogs there wouldn't be a problem. It's not so much the person themselves but what they represent that worries people, I'm sure if they got talking they would get on fine.
I don't actually disagree with this, not so much for the religious aspect, but if people want to cover up on the beach that should be their choice.

The problem with Islam is that it explicitly promotes killing dissenters and apostates not stupid dress codes.

It's amazing how close the france frogs are to our frogs.

Make a law that is clearly a violation of the rights and freedoms of individuals only to have the highest court overturn it. The politicians can then say "we tried" or in our case "fuggin anglos".

There is a serious and dangerous friction between Islamic values and Western values.
Take the Nice guy. Imagine you come from an Islamic background, and you discover the marvels of Western culture. Beer, gambling, gay sex, etc., but Western society is scary as well, and when things go wrong you can fall very deep. So when things don't work out, these boys turn to their mosques for support.
There they find these imams that preach about the degeneracy of all these things they'd done earlier, and they feel the need to atone by bringing the ultimate offer.
The Orlando guy was like this as well. He was a closet homosexual, and felt some silly inner fight that he externalised by blaming it all on Western society.
Allow me to illustrate some more of the friction between Islam and Western values.

>"we tried"
The problem is that French people are being gradually replaced with Africans and Arabs and in general, western societies are tending towards the Brazilian shithole "ideal". Burkinins and rags on the head are red herrings.

Pic related is a school in a "small town in Normandy." How will burkini bans stop the Great Replacement?

Kek. There is no death penalty for adultery. If you cheat your wife/husband you will stoned to death.This picture is totally bullshit

That's what adultery means stupid cockroach. Adultery is cheating on your wife/husband.

The problem with a middle ground is that you need to actively defend it and hope the balance is somehow kept. Terrorism is not the disease, it's just a sympthom. Terrorism won't kill France, the disease will.

And you won't even be able to tell; whatever happens will keep becoming the new normal, as it has for the 30 past years. And if Islam doesn't kill the Europe we know, the political response will--we're fucked either way. Just hope it takes long enough for it not to affect me.

>Terrorism won't kill France
A nation is its people. France is gradually dying as blacks and Arabs replace whites. In the west, whites forgo having children to work...and then pay taxes which go to support welfare leaching Muslim mamas. Banning headscarves isn't going to affect any of this.

AfD had the right idea of encouraging native Germans to breed:
youtube.com/watch?v=-O8EQFbqu-8

The real enemies of White People are childless pink haired baby boomer dykes.

either way Europe will and MUST change
the issue is basically which sort of change do you think could end up for the best.

Europe turning into Brazil or some Islam dominated collection of shitholes with Christians/non-muslims ghettoized or a Europe that is "mean" and takes and aggressive stance when it comes to these people.

it's a bit late for le reconquista lol.

desu Spain was completely taken over and eventually they were all pushed out.

The Great Replacement is a fucking meme from 2007 and if you get triggered by this picture there is something wrong with you

Current mainstream school of Islam is kinda shitty. Doesn't mean there is one and only one school. Even facts say otherwise, only 0.01% of our Muzzies present a risk.

But there was no interbreeding and little mixing. There were several political entities at war that fought for control of the land. Who's goig to fight who in France?

Cherrypicked stats from 3 different surveys. The simple reality says otherwise. Sadiq Khan voted gay marriage. And Americans Evenlegists would have similar stats in a lot of things.

>no death penalty for adultery.
>If you cheat your wife/husband you will stoned to death

Turks in charge of reading comprehension.

>The Great Replacement is a fucking meme from 2007 and if you get triggered by this picture there is something wrong with you

You're either delusional or non-white.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkRq7mBBiiQ

youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk
>is this Africa

Enjoy having your tourism industry fall apart, as the rest of the world realizes you're turning into Apefrica.