What happened to the cyberpunk threads

what happened to the cyberpunk threads

We grew up.

This is Sup Forums, don't lie to yourself

delayed until meme coins crash.

mature 4channng for mature 4chaners such as myself

delayed due to crypto market dip. We'll be back shortly.

What's the point? We basically live in a cyberpunk society already? Fictional cyberpunk is just a romaticized perception of what we're currently living though.

cyberpunk has nothing to do with cybersecurity

> this . thus, what gets it started is a crazy computer hardware market amidst a backdrop of tough economic times.
> crypto crashes
> equity crashes
> global conflict rises
> Global financial crisis hits
> surplus of old compute wares being bartered
The cyperpunk reality is just a meme coin to zero stone throw away

>just a meme coin to zero stone throw away
what the fuck am I reading

A global crash to zero of meme coins, wide spread global conflict, and economic/equity market crashes combined with a glut of old compute hardware is the start of the cyberpunk era.

I don't know; I think true cyberpunk would mean complete triumph of memecoins, with government backed money inflated into being next to worthless.

the bitcoin market cap is way lower than the financial industry at large, it's not going to make a dent

Yeah, federation and decentralization is for kids.

Things are primed enough. This is what catalyzes a portion of it. Otherwise, there's an active tradewar going on with china and a military confict rising w/ US & Russia/Norks along w/ Paks/Indians... There is also domestic fraying.

Meme coins will cause a ware glut. Trade wars will strain trade and chink ware. China just declared there going to stop purchasing US debt and downgraded our credit rating. There was a jab at trump's shithole reference to Africa where china has its largest holding in that china claimed the U.S's credit worthiness is lower than botswana. Equity at all time highs and ready to pop. Tillerson just declared there will be no freeze on the war games in the korean peninsula. Hollywood's a mess.. Normie-sphere collapses. Lots of stepping stones.

The calm before the storm... hell, even memeVR might take off as people seek new distractions.

Old things must end for new beginnings.
In a resource strained world. There's no roam for meme coins. Cyber punk centers on strategic bartering not on wasting resources on bits and bytes

They all killed themselves when they heard about the security flaws in intel and amd chips
also bitcoin

Because the most important things in cyberpunk culture are bitcoins. Also, I can just buy a new CPU

well the normie sure thinks so.
I hope they actually fix their vulnerabilities or move away from x86 all together.

Who cares what normies think? Thought that was the whole point of cyberpunk

>and amd chips
Nice try. You arent fooling anyone.

AMD still has hardware backdoors even without meltdown or spectre

They are kill

What are you even talking about AMD came out and said they were vulnerable

I've missed you

They died when maderas stopped popping in. Once he left, the other three people who know anything about sec stopped coming, and for the last two months the threads have been absolute garbage.

>what is most cyberpunk phone
>how to get started in sec without learning anything or researching on my own
>how to get job paying lots of money with no skills in sec?
>YVAN EHT NOIJ
>I don't understand the pasta pls spoon feed me

>romaticized perception of what we're currently living though
So? Hollywood makes billions of dollars every year on that.

>NOIJ

>absolute garbage
Garbage removal is underway, check

>Garbage removal is underway
You're a good poster.

We did the right thing and joined the corporations.

Thanks. I would appreciate inputs, it is fairly bare bones.

Then again the layout will be very, very conservative. It would not do to have a /sec/ FAQ loaded with external JavaScript, using external images or using fonts loaded from a botnet.

>strategic bartering
What is this even?

steam punk is better

leatherbelts and copper gears > neon lights and municipal jail cell architecture

May I recommend some Comfypunk?

you absolute faggotron

yeah fucking right you moron

And latex > leather, had some discussions about that in an earlier thread.

cgl is an absolute salt mine while telling in great details in the lewd threads what outrageous things they get up to.

Also the wave of new sexbots will flip gender relations, while still incetivizing men to never "grow up".

Normies love cyberpunk, steampunk, vampires, and rich white billionaires.