So Sup Forums why didn't you get the newest iPhone?

so Sup Forums why didn't you get the newest iPhone?

But I did.

poor and i dont support jewish pricing

Too expensive for what it is, why bother?

This, also if I wanted to burn some cash on a phone I'd buy an expensive one, like a Samsung.

>so Sup Forums why didn't you get the newest iPhone?
It misses a part of the screen and the bezels look really bad because of the multiple changes in color/material.

My next phone has to look at least decent.

I did and the only thing I'm disappointed in is the front faing camera. Can you guys confirm if you have the same issue? It seems like mine is taking photos with very low detail. Basically even at standard double-tap enhance it becomes very blurry, like eye brows and hair in general start looking more like paint brush smudges than actual hair...

I'm talking regular selfie, not the portrait mode which is even worse.

Because my work gave me pic related.

because I'm not bald on the forehead desu

Uh, why would I? What do I need it for?

I'm sorry, I already have a far superior phone :^)

I don't like iOS.

my 2 year old android phone is still enough for literally anything
also i hate iOS

I bought an iphone 7 a few months before iphone 8 was released, so will keep it until the support period ends and then get the iphone XIV which will not have face detection and will instead have fingerprint embeded in screen. It will also have a teleporter.

posting in a deleted thread

not possible

I don't like the face unlock desu

How would this benefit me over a phone that costs a 5th of what the iPhone does? Mind you I'm an insurance broker and I'm always out and about taking calls from clients

Mine works fine. Can also state it worked fine in -5 F weather the other day. Pic mostly related to a past thread.

Also related to the bad pic rotation...sorry. It shows up fine on my PC oddly.

It's a iPhones store orientation in exif, Sup Forums strips exif except on /p/ when uploading
It's been a problem for a decade now

Damn you Sup Forums!

playing the look ma no bezel game by using an xboxhueg case

Not even my sister and all her macfag friends wanted this one, instead going for 8 or 8 plus

I'd do the same. Fuck paying 500 shekels when something breaks

Anyone have the ChaiOS attack against Imessage? Asking for a friend.

Nah, just playing the "I don't want to break my fucking $1k status symbol" game. Always done it with my phones.

Personally waiting for the Lifeproof nuud case (not my choice in naming) for it as I've used that one with good experience in Afghanistan and Greenland.

Because I got an iPhone 8 Plus. I decided to wait for the Face ID technology to mature into gen 2, as well as iOS becoming more usable for the X's interface, and true tone and whatnot becoming better on oled displays.

holy shit lol this is an important feature

Yea I don't like that case. It had a plastic screen protector that is annoying and yea the "hole" is stupid too.

PS: That's not the nuud.

Because ios is gay ass and since they purged all traces of the quake like game called archetype back in the og iphone days there is no reason to use an iphone for me. I also have a cheap android phone with removable battery and sdcard running official lineage, so i dont have any reason to upgrade, not even to another android phone. I will ride this fucker as long as I can.

I don't use my phone enough to justify the purchase and my SE is still working fine

I was about to buy the new Iphone X, in straight cash, no question. But instead I went for a Samsung S8, and I did it party because the S8 has far better features, but most importantly I did it because the stupid fucking iPhone is a huge tool of class warfare.

>proprietary iMessage
Green bubbles and blue bubbles do create a strict divide in Us vs Them. It's an awful method to create a subconscious recognition that the iPhone is great, and everything else is bad.

>Blatantly restricting the freedom of your clientele in respects to -their- property
We all heard how Apple hates anything DIY. Replacing batteries, screens, whatever, they want 100% of your mobile phone budget to be spent either on their stores or in their repair shops, and will even bring shitty DRM legislation to the battle to get that money. Not to mention the serious restrictions on the interface of the device. Moving around icons, installing third-party apps, etc. It's a big greedy clusterfuck that proves the phone is built for, marketed towards, and bought by idiots

>Awful features
When I was shopping for phones I researched the X and noticed it had a great camera...cool but it's still a smartphone camera. It has a lot of storage...great, but an SD slot would be able to do all the same things. And it has Bluetooth 5, which would be great except it doesn't use the best feature of 5 where you can stream to two devices at the same time.

All in all, X sucks and it's bought by suckers

>Click here
i haeve no mone

>that case

Nice post-purchase rationalisation, enjoy your 326ppi LCD piece of outdated bulky surfboard junk.

I've only ever seen this on iPhone cases
Really goes to show how vain the average Apple fanboy is

>film event on friend's S8
>huge lag when recording, video quality is terrible, choppy and looks compressed at 1080p 60FPS

>grab other friend's iPhone SE halfway through which is a generation older camera
>crystal clear, watcheable video with better sound and a smoother framerate/higher bitrate

Fuck you samshit.

Why would you go on the internet and tell lies?

But user, I did.

:^)

I'm not lying.

Oh what wonderful anecdotal evidence.

You're telling me that a flagship Samsung phone records videos worse than chink phones? Yeah fuck off

That is Apple's patented brave,courageous image blurr- processing software

Didn't knew touchscreen phones with keyboards still exuated, it looks cool

Same as always: iOS.

It's not popular in my country. Nowadays Apple's only appeal is iMessage, and in countries where iPhones are not popular this appeal doesn't exist.
I've seen it on at least one Oneplus 5 case.

It's a feature, not a problem

I've been using both android and ios and I seriously don;t get it - what's so great about imessage? it doesn't really seem to stand out from other messangers. If someone asked me about perks of using iOS it woudlnlt even cross my mind and yet I keep hearing people listing it as a dealbreaker?

Stay mad

Only time I've seen a hole in Android phone cases is for the fingerprint reader

I'm ok with my Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X

can I finally add music locally to my phone without itunes

glossy keys
fuck you bb
also for killing bb10

Yeah, just download it from iTunes on your phone directly
$10 a month goy

The iPhone X is really expensive and I feel for that money I would have serious buyer's remorse at the fact that I'm using it in spite of iOS. I really like the build quality of Apple hardware. I like that it has the best camera and display you can get in a phone.

I don't like that it has a sealed in battery; that there is no storage option between 64 GB (1000 USD) and 256 GB (1200 USD); that damaging the back glass on the device would be a $500 repair; that Apple releases OS upgrades that harm the performance of the device and there is no way to downgrade them or swap out ROMs; that there are very few options for arranging your home screen; that all your app installs are dumped on the phone and all you can do to clean things up is put them in folders or uninstall them; that in 2-3 years the battery will be degraded to the point where the phone shuts down at >0% (only seems to happen with Apple phones despite other devices using Lithium batteries); that with these $1k+ devices, Apple ships chintzy cables that split and break; Apple supports fast-charging but ships their phones with crappy chargers that take 3 hours for a full charge; you can't dump files on the phone and use them -- playing a video you have on your computer on your iPhone/iPad takes all kinds of voodoo and frustration

The list goes on but I think that's enough for now

Nigga is that a delorian?

Should i buy it or should i wait? I have the cash right now to spend on this but im not totally decided yet.

The last iphone i had was a 5s which was stolen from me almost 3 years ago, since then i have used an Lg Magna and i think its time for an upgrade, i liked android so far but ive always like ios better, so what should i do?

It's a deal breaker for people too dumb to install other messengers, e.g. 99% of iphone users. Even if they can, their iphone-using friends definitely won't do that, so this creates self-sustaining circlejerk.

Actually I used that objective reasoning before I purchased. And I'm enjoying it. Best phone screen I've used. I'm coming from an LG G4 which was the QHD display, yet this 1080p panel looks better, and I honestly can't tell the difference in sharpness.

He used a different device to take a picture of his iPhone. Was it another iPhone?

Not out of the question for an iPhone user to have an older iPhone that they upgraded from
What else are they gonna use to easily take and share a picture of their new phone?

>iPhone X
>Discord
>Windows 10
user is absolutely 100% homosexual confirmed. Enjoy your botnet, faggot.

He says while posting on Sup Forums, a website a part of multiple botnet all at once

Because I already have the Galaxy S8