Meizu M6 or iShit 7

Which is the better phone? Has anyone actually used this chink Meizu phone?

>which is better, the real one or the copy

Being first doesn't mean being the best. But of course, children like you base your purchasing decisions on stupid shit like that.

Being actually designed and enginerred and not just copying someone's design actually does make it better. I'm an adult, no need to get mad redditfag

lol go back to /r/apple

I don't use reddit, enjoy your plastic lowppi spyware chinkphone though poorfag

Mi6

I currently own an iPhone X and I'm getting rid of it because it's a piece of shit.

nice rp but no pic+timestamp doesn't mean anything, I love my iPhone X ^_^

still waiting on that photo pajeet ^_^

This. Get the original instead of some shitty fruit knockoff designed by street shitting hippies.

Just at work. I'll take it on my break, rajesh.

M2 note here

Flyme is decent once you install nova launcher, actually much better than EMUI

>work
>8 pm EST
LOL literally 3rd world

Buy Shitzu M6 desu senpai you deserve it

One iShit 7 please,

Posted from my iShit 7

Build quality and sound quality is one of the best for android phone better than samsung or HTC..

The software, battery and processing power is a bit meh..

wow you are butthurt af

>not keeping the stock launcher

fag

>nasty chinky shit
>nasty applel shit
Don't buy either of them.

I can't believe you stupid faggots unironically buy chinkshit and have the neck to stay on Sup Forums

Only sub 100 IQ retards use smartphones at all. Buy something that's rugged and disposable and use a pre-paid SIM card in it, you fucking brainlet. You don't need social media accounts where normies circle jerk their lukewarm, mainstream political positions and share dog and cat pictures, and then try to present their bullshit opinions as facts on platforms that invade your privacy and waste your time. You don't need dumb little games to play while you're on the shitter so that you can procrastinate and avoid that stack of papers on your desk. Get a $50 flip phone and invest in something worthwhile like a home server or more storage for your desktop. Hell, put that money into savings so that you have it there for later.

I swear, smartphones are the most retarded tech trend.

still waiting for that photo

Stock launcher does not have an app drawner, everything is on the desktop(?)

Literally the worlds most obvious larping Pajeet. You couldn’t even just find a screenshot of someone using an iPhone X on Google? God and to think you deserve a (You), I’ll give you this out of pity.
>I’m a complete loser who feels the need to make every aspect of his life about Politics and am so bootyblasted that people disagree with me, that I give up my social life.

pajeet btfo itt