*reviews your device*

*reviews your device*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-IqpbDJFbZA
youtu.be/nNlTNE1y9DM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>bashes Applel airpods last year
>Now sings its praises

Fuck this nigger, there are way more in depth and knowledgeable tech reviewers out there, I can't fathom why he's so popular.

Video Quality. He has editors that does most of the work for him. I mean other than that his reviews are alrght and I have nothing to complain. Wish he'd go into more details when reviewing products and would stop being a shill for certain brands.

If you turn off the lights its like the nigger isn't even there.

>used the n word unironically
opinion discarded racist

t. cucked nigger

Upvoted.

Cuckvoted

>n word
you mean nigger?

not an argument

Soyboy detected

>when Sup Forums false flags being a lefty and starts arguing with itself just to shit up yet another thread

>dude If somebody calls niggers by who they are they are from Sup Forums lmao

You're afraid to say the word nigger online?
What are you, german? British?

Grow a pair or fuck off to reddit, cunt.

i'd legitimately be afraid of writing nigger if I was in a western country like Germany or Britain

t. nigger

>Wish he'd go into more details when reviewing products
he can't, he is just a long ad. Ads don't talk pros and cons of shit, just pros.
There's still hope his Tesla car will fucking randomly explode

GIVE IT BACK!

It wasn't the niggerposting that tipped me off, it's the overuse of cuck and other brainlet-tier insults only Sup Forums would use
>t. Sup Forumstard
Learn how to use t. because you just called yourself a nigger

>bashes Applel airpods last year
>Now sings its praises

He gives out a mainstream opinion for a mainstream audience. Trash or not, seems like most people that have used airpods like them.

>be technigger
>get a free Tesla car when you already have one
>so rich he doesn't need to steal any cars

Why aren't you like him?

>dude If somebody calls niggers by who they are they are from Sup Forums

they might as well be

Actually that shows he can admit when he's wrong.
I bashed airpods when they showed too but my gf got them anyway, these are great for what they are.

How can anyone watch that shit.

Camera work and editing alone make me puke.

He was good when he first started. Now he is just bought out by companies to do ads masquerading as videos. That as the same with every popular YouTuber. They start talking about some product and how good it is, but they are literally lying to your face as they don’t disclose that it is a paid endorsement. YouTube, in fact the entire internet, has no credibility. Social media teams can spam here with fake comments. You can only trust people you know, but not even then because they may be brainwashed by all the videos and comments they read. You must be sure they are unaffected, otherwise all you can do is trust yourself and also look at sales numbers because the numbers don’t lie.

Fuck off redditor nigger faggot

can he review my wife?

Those are the only black fans he'll ever have

Imagine being this guy

jesus fuck my sides

Who is this handsome black man, and where can I find his videos?

>buys a $20,000 Mac

the arab seed is strong in him. i bet his ancestors are from niger/mali/sudan.

I'm a Slav, i can say nigger all i want because it's in our culture to be racist, and to disagree with our culture is to engage in cultural imperialism. Also niggers.

>slavs
>humans

>56%
>human

Get out mutt.

I'm subbed to MKBHD yet I haven't watched a single video of his in 6 months. I just skip it on my sub page

Rude. Also
>slavs
Hitler could prevent this.
t. slav.

*Shits on your favorite company hard after showing empirical evidence of it's flaws after real world testing while speaking in a depressed bored manner while giving no fucks to anything or advertisers*

heh... nothin personel, kid :p

Yo guys it's Jonathan the fruitcake faggot and today we check out this new Samsung Note8. It's pretty dope!

Anyway buy dbrand so I can shove more Apple products up my ass tee hee i'm such a techie xD

Canada soon.

I don't know who's worse, him or Autism Evans.

underrated

Newfags

Better to be a pure Slav than a common mutt.

>can't use t. properly
>calls others newfags

nobody gives a fuck.

>t. Nu-donald/pol/edditor babby

No it's not, slavs are literally the worst of niggers.

Talk to me when your culture predates 1776.

what are you on about?

your brain has been replaced by the internet. Symptoms include:

>not being able to concentrate for more than 5 seconds
>all decisions made by reading what other people say
>just google "how to think"

This will never happen, because slavic culture will never predates 18th century.

I trust reviewers who can admit when they were wrong and correct it. MKBHD is BASED.

imagine LITERALLY being this guy

imagine being < 12 years old

imagine being < 12 inches long

imagine posting more and.. posting.. and more posting.

>throws trash intel cpu around

>being racist is now considered growing a pair

what are you, 60?

imagine fishing

Imagine what you could be doing with your time other than arguing with degenerates on the internet.

has he reviewed a thinkpad

I like him. Actually watching this right now

youtube.com/watch?v=-IqpbDJFbZA

N-I-G-G-E-R

Get lost technigger

>everyone is American
Well, color me OBSESSED, desu mi familia.

*steals your car*

Am I the only one here who finds his reviews helpful? I can't come here for purchase advice, because you are all either autistic conspiracy theorists or videogame-obsessed manchildren.

>Being femininely sensitive on the internet has no relevance to growing a pair

Post boipucci

He already has. youtu.be/nNlTNE1y9DM
I've had my S8+ since launch and other than Brixby I agree with his points.

SHEEEEEIIIIIT

that video fucking pissed me off
so either he lied, or didn't actually have enough info to make a video about the product
either way is completely unjustifiable

its not about admitting he was wrong
He likes them now because he's actually used them? So does that mean his original comments were based with little to no experience with the product?

niggers gonna nig

it's not a false flag, nu-Sup Forums really are the most sensitive easy-to-trigger redditors in existence. there's no bait too shitty for them.

the fact that you associate insults with any one race makes YOU racist and a bigot, not the person flinging insults at someone. regardless of the stereotypical insult thrown or the victim it's directed towards.