Morgan Johansson plans a coalition between Nordic countries to pressure Hungary to accept migrants that supposedly...

>Morgan Johansson plans a coalition between Nordic countries to pressure Hungary to accept migrants that supposedly entered the EU here

Pls tell me you Finns aren't with him on this, or we'll have very serious problems between our countries.

sydsvenskan.se/2016-09-09/morgan-johansson-samlar-nordisk-front-for-att-utvisa-fler-manniskor

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-34142512
en.news-4-u.ru/hungary-stopped-going-from-croatia-train-with-migrants-and-police-the-driver-detained.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>coalition between Nordic countries
kek

you better watch out

We don't have the balls to go different way from the Scandis, unfortunately. Too desperate to fit in.

Zeman said if Hofer gets elected he will propose an V4+Austria alliance against the EUs immigrant craziness.

You have the fence engineers, we have the money. Let's just build a wall around us.

Bahahaha

Don't worry buddy, neither Norway or Denmark will support it.

Choosing friends over kin... Unforgivable.

Austria-Hungary 2.0 when?

Don't worry buddy, the rapefugees won't stay in your country. The ones we and Latvia had already ran away to Sweden.

Sorry, I read it wrong.

Yeah, that we will support. You registered them, you take them. That's how the Dublin treaty works.

But just treat them like shit, and they'll leave. A lot of Iranians has left our countries because of that.

The Dublin treaty doesn't work that's the point. Also migrants never enter the EU in Hungary first. In case you forgot, we are a LANDLOCKED country in the very center of Europe, surrounded by dozens of other countries. Trying to force migrants on us is obscene and we won't stand for it.

>Also migrants never enter the EU in Hungary first.
That's not the point. The point is that they were REGISTERED in Hungary first.

And I remember last year, your country got criticism because you didn't wanna register them, so you could get around this rule

hungary being based and not allowing sandniggers in, I hope all of them drown trying to come to europe.

WE didn't register them? More like THEY didn't want to be registered. They threw away their passports and papers at the border en masse and only wanted to go to Germoney.

They should not have to register them.
Sweden and Germany are the ones creating the massive flow, because we bait them here. Countries like Hungary is only unlucky to be in the middle.

Leftists in Sweden will call Hungary (and Denmark) racist because they don't register everyone - but they just want to feel good about themselves with our generous laws while some other country has to do the hard work.

I'm deeply ashamed that we're trying to put pressure on Hungary now, because so much of what they had to go through they had to go through because of Sweden and Germany.

Rest assured Hungarians, not all Swedes are like our current politicians, a lot of us wishes we could be more like you in this, and I love the fact that you are standing up to our fucking hypocrites because Swedes are too cowardly to do it ourselves.

Godspeed.

Thinks Finland is independent :DDDD Finland is Greece 2.0 xDDD

True. The Dublin Treaty is fair in theory, but just doesn't work in practice. Especially not when countries like Sweden decides that 'every syrian gets permanent residency' -- If they get through all the countries in the way and avoid getting registered there.

>a coalition between Nordic countries
Trianon 2.0 incoming.

>And I remember last year, your country got criticism because you didn't wanna register them, so you could get around this rule
Oh fuck off, we got criticism for actually complying with the law and forcing them to get registered if they wanted to enter the EU through us.

Finland won't probably join due to this guy. And besides, they entered through Greece first

The joke is that we get even more shit than you over our border checkpoints and we took in more migrants than germany.

This to be honest with you my beloved famalamamamajamadingdongs.

>Fear the wrath of the tiny population meme countries!!!

Who the fuck cares? Even with the massive migration out of Hungary and into Sweden we still have more ppl, even if we are poor. These countries are literally memes, although Danes are cool and Finns are top bros.

Finland is like the rich cousin second removed, who is part of the family in some way, but lives far away and you didn't spend much time together. Still he's a pretty cool guy and when he comes to hang around it's always a good time.

>tfw no giant paneuropean containment camps for "refugees" in somewhere in the south-america

bbc.com/news/world-europe-34142512

Why would you want us to register them and take them in to our country. Like seriously what do you have against us? Why do you want us to suffer for you, how do you expect any nation to put up with this?

No one will keep this treaty alive, when there are millions of migrants trying to get into the EU.

I fail to understand what western politicians will get out of this. Moral victory over irrelevant countries they don't even care about? What's the point?

>Finland won't probably join due to this guy.
This plus swedes are always rambling about refugee rights and pointing fingers at everybody. No need to take them seriously

>a coalition of Nordic countries
oooo scary

We want all countries to follow international treaties because it would mean no more refugees for us. Of course that fucks you guys over, but it's a pretty silly situation when refugees go through 15 wealthy safe countries to get here and we can't turn them back.

Just tell then to fuck off

It's just empty guiltmongering. though. If they realize that calling you racist and undemocratic doesn't work, they'll give up.

It happened to Hungry after our gov't said fuck off to IMF, it happened to Polan after the 2015 elections.

Just don't cave when they're painting you as a worse dictatorship than Belarus.

If they're really that worried about them then they should allow rest of the EU send their migrants over there so that they will receive proper care.

Don't you realize that Germany and Austria are dangerous war-torn countries where those poor innocent war orphans would have to spend their days in persecution and misery. #slaveshiptar

The thing is that because of our Nazi past, it works.

We just can't shake it. Having a shared language with Germany doesn't help either.

user, we were told that we're more guilty of the lolocaust than Germans are.
Then again, maybe people shrugged it off exactly because it was obvious bullshit.

It won't matter if the petition against the quota succede. I just hope it will

Just shift blame forward and scream how Croatia and Turkey should repent for their part in the serb/armenian genocide and take care of the rapefugees.

thats a good idea but our politicians are not smart enough for that

>wah the nordic countries actually want EU countries to follow EU law

Just shut the fuck up. We let people through our country when they wanted to go to Finland, but I guess that doesn't count you leftists piece of human fucking garbage.

We are responsible for creating the wave towards northern Europe, and why should the countries that are between Syria and us be responsible for migration we've created?

Maybe then you should start with Greece, who didn't register all of these migrants and not make us suffer because of it.

But I guess it's easier to blame the evil nazi hungarians

>He says after Croatia sent a bus full of migrants illegally over to our side of the border because the migrants didn't want to enter Hungary legally, so instead they want to Croatia
Reminder they actually had Croatian policemen among them, crossing the border illegally.

If you guys will collectively pay us money for providing them with food and basic needs we are ready to accept them and build them a nice city in a far away place with wonderful climate

Just tune down the money and help spent on them, and they'll never to there in the first place. The whole situation is caused by Sweden and Germany because they're treating them as fucking princesses.

Do you even realize where Hungary is?

We don't have a coast, we're in the middle of Europe, people get to the Balkans through either Greece or Bulgaria. The Greeks just don't give a fuck and this just starts a domino-effect.

Why would you defend a EU law that countries will reject because it's dumb over making the sensible choice of just keeping all migrants out.

This is exactly the reason why the EU is falling apart. You gain nothing from trying to fuck up other European countries in this case. Complaining about money spent on poorer members I understand, but what's the point in this?

Even if we WOULD destroy ourselves and hand over our country to other people for the sake of a non-binding treaty, what would you gain from it? This isn't even about charity, you won't be seen more charitable. If you'd destroy Southern Europe, the only thing you'd get is these people right on your southern border.

nordics pressuring anything

dont make me laugh, we arent taking back any of them
you can do whatever you want stupid snowniggers

You are fucking responsible for the whole crisis, the countries between you and Syria have to spend billions of euros on rapefugees just because you libturds cant say no to Jamal's cock.
Just send planes to Syria to transport them directly to you. That would solve everything, you'd have your precious bulls amd we'd be spared of this autism.

>en.news-4-u.ru/hungary-stopped-going-from-croatia-train-with-migrants-and-police-the-driver-detained.html

> The entry of the Croatian police, who had a gun with him, he called “unprecedented”.

This is like anuddah Trianon, the hrvats are invading!!!