Seeing their mamas taking a shower without locking the bathroom door

Coupons

>A
>FUCKING
>LETTER

Their Vietnamese name
Single letter

Ý

Anything that has a vagina, and I mean ANYTHING.

Lasagna

Forced meme, you should be making fun of viets for giving the name

It's not an attack at you or banter
It's something you should also be able to laugh at. Don't be salty like Canadians and post a yellow face

Same with Viets, they're hands down the absolutely best immigrants and are widely respected in Poland. Respectful to Poles, hardworking, quietly proud of their culture.

Ý'm not salty, it just doesn't make sense

insulting god

money
what is this meme?

Your country is called by them by a single letter, I think it is pretty funny. I mean, even Vietnam itself is Viet Nam, two words, while your random Eurocountry is honoured by just one letter.

Other names are rather funny too, like Hoa Ky or Nga, but yours is the best.

there was a thread where a pole made the great discovery that italy in viet is Y,he is now trying to push the discovery into meme

Tedeschi e la loro efficienza

Pretty much
Nothing to discuss, it's just a curiosity

lovely

>lambrendetto

>Barneyfag is
>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF
makes sense, tbqh

but did it really diserve spamming in two threads?(that i know of) would you really mind if they called poland T? or would you just ignore it? I mean if you are at it it's far more interesting how many name germany has in various european languages

A girl that their mama will approve of

Yes, but sadly nobody cares, while this has caught on for a day, which made me happy.

Also if Poland is called something funny in another language I think it would be pretty nice to learn it
Nahuatl I think avoided phonetic translations and named countries in its own way, sometimes funny

p o r c o d i o

it hasn't caught, you are just spamming it, you would get the same result spamming italians are retarded in various threads, people always answer to bait, no matter how weak

Spaghetti and meat balls

>tfw no italian qt to enjoy my noodle

seriously is there another language where people insult god? is oh my fucking god and the like an insult to god ?

I made one thread and posted a bunch of yellow faces there
That's not exactly spamming

Tombini

same goes for a Hungarian

About 10 years ago it was a big deal to say "oh my god" instead of "oh my gosh"

My religious family said it's "taking the Lord's name in vain" which is a commandment:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thou_shalt_not_take_the_name_of_the_Lord_thy_God_in_vain

Now we're all homosexuals with angst against religion so nobody even tries anymore

True, úgy bizony komám.

i was implying you were the one who initiated here too, weren't you?

Ugandans have a word for insulting god.

youtube.com/watch?v=xLb7_UrV3-A&ab_channel=admonster11

resignation to a more dominant power

thank you, i wonder why it's so rare. But maybe it just seems normal to me because i am italian

Not really. Most people rather than that would invoke God to destroy the thing they are angry at.

Like in Hungarian, the most common curse is "Bassza meg!" Fuck it! comes from "Az Isten bassza meg!" that would imply it should be fucked by God and this is the most common with all the curses, where we have no subject, in older texts you'd find God as whose wrath or "cock" is invoked.

Or the middle ground is that people wouldn't say God, since it's a sin, but they'd say "dog": "Bassza meg a kutya!"

Since the dog is one form the devil can take.

It's not real. just a joke. Oh my god is considered a slur against god by some people though.

imho it's because the roman church held territories here so religion was seen as a territorial enemy, while in other places conflicts with the roman church were just about jurisdiction

Nope.

taste your success then

GR15

leave it to a leaf to be a shitty br*ny

Feet desu

You are irrelevant Hungary. Fuck off

I am not a country

>amatoriale napoli

>mama

best answer yet.