How amazing would it be if the British ruled them instead?

How amazing would it be if the British ruled them instead?

Britain ruled India and a good chunk of Africa and...oh wait, those are all shitholes.

Well, british africa is not that incredible really so I dont know.

What is a Belize?

STOP THAT MEME
America and Canada can be good but that has almost nothing to do with the british rule

Like Bangladesh?

It could be a great India

We did nothing they just wanted to reign their own countries and they did. Now i keep sleeping, wake me up at night.

They also ruled you. Explains a lot, brother.

To be fair, though, we were doing a good job while we were there.

Luanda was a great place to live, back then.

dessignated shitting streets like india

Only if Brits settled them en masse like they did with America and Canada, 2bh.

Kek

>le Africa meme

We were only in Africa for 5 minutes. The colonies we were in the longest turned out the best

This as well. The US is decent, and Canada, Australia and New Zealand are also pretty good.

singapore malaysia hong kong, others probably

lel

dont want to become a cultureless shithole thanks, im fine with the heritage of this region

honestly,better than now, they would have killed all indians

Who else thinks the real reason The U.S.A. declared independence was because they couldn't handle the banter?
It would make sense, Americans are god awful at banter but the other good boy colonies are pretty good (not so fast Canada)

Aren't they getting better, at least compared to most countries in Africa?

As good as former British Guyana

It doesn't matter if it were the British, the Italian or the Chinese, everyone would exploit the shit out of latam. Muh British are good colonisers is a bad meme, only uttered by Anglos themselves and a few britboos

See Guyana, the poorest country of South America (poorer than Bolivia).

Well, the Brits created the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand....

These are the countries people associate MOST with British rule

It was actually a lot better when we ruled it, its gone to shit since we let it go

If we owned South America it would be full of niggers just like the Caribbean

What about Sierra Leone, Malaysia, Burma, India, Bangladesh, Pakistan and many others?

Those barely count. The Brits weren't nearly involved with those countries as the above 4

WTF! Colombia confirmed an ex-british colony

malaysia, singapore and brunei are a lot better than their neighbours

Also sierra leone has nothing to do with us at all, Im not sure why you mentioned it

I mean, as in we didnt govern it or colonise it or anything. We just dropped people off there

Guyana, Belize? Who in their sane mind would see all that gold and not think about exploiting the land? Colonising isn't a humanitarian effort

Better.

>Muh Africa
Africa is full of Africans

The Portuguese and the Spanish had shit institutions. If the British had settled in these parts there would be, on a minimal level, necessary institutions for industrial development.

Meaning that on a worst case hypothesis these countries would have good institutions. This would probably lead to more intense industrialization, i.e., more "first world".

Le acemoglu faec

Come at me I don't give af

Britain usually fucks up everything, we had three colonial rulers, guess which one fucked up so bad we had a civil war for more than thirty years.

Angola is, mainly due to Portuguese and Chinese investment, but it's too corrupt, and we get the shit end of the stick, because their tribunals suck, and ours don't.

Mozambique is an absolute shit-show, though.