ttt=band name
69=album name

here come dat boi

Life is not worth living

o shit waddup

how about no

Montie album

REROLL

Radiohead are the most banal and insufferable band. They're literally *THE* entry-level, gateway band to 'proper' music, and their naive fans need to stop projecting all this bullshit onto them as if to say they're anything more than that.

If you consider yourself a Radiohead fan, then you simply need to listen to more music beyond the scope of the Sup Forums essentials and P4K. Radiohead are white bread and nothing more.

this one is for susan

Reddit song

Everything Was Not In It's Right Place

Fuck Montie

Reroll

Phenix City Whorehouse #5

butts

Look at the Sad Little Man Alone in His Room!

Montie Eats Out His Own Ass (Live Recording)

roll

Earthmover (Have A Nice Life cover)

dick pimple

reroll

Roll

What about album cover?

New Yorke

roll 89 i guess. Idk usually someone just makes one. we could post images and just vote with replies too

Trap Beats Dicks

testicular torsion

Rereroll

>could post images and just vote with replies too
this please, last time something like 20 replies had to be made before someone rolled

done

reroll

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success: the Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worth of being saved.

dubs get

Kek

mənə zərbə

Roll

Pitchfork was right about everything

A Moon Shaped Pool

thanks for proving there's no god

Vaporwave is a legitimate genre, I swear.

1. The fact that so many books still name the Beatles "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success: the Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worth of being saved.
2. thanks for proving there's no god

Yesterday I hung out with high school girls and it was okay I guess.

Haha, Radiohead Reference

we made some music

It's Not My Volt

hahaha poop

I used to listen to this when I 16

rerool

CREEPING UP INTO THE SKYYYY

Sweet Memes

we are dead and this is hell

so close

what happened to james blake?

YESS FIRST TRY

Sup Forums Essentials Teaser

YOUR NAME IS FUCK

reroll

roolll

rolling

rollan

roll

roll

Dinkle up my dogs finkle

finally

Kys

reroll

1. The fact that so many books still name the Beatles "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success: the Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worth of being saved.
2. thanks for proving there's no god
3.Radiohead are the most banal and insufferable band. They're literally *THE* entry-level, gateway band to 'proper' music, and their naive fans need to stop projecting all this bullshit onto them as if to say they're anything more than that.
>If you consider yourself a Radiohead fan, then you simply need to listen to more music beyond the scope of the Sup Forums essentials and P4K. Radiohead are white bread and nothing more.

Now band name WINRAR

by Kys

Noise music is made by completely untalented faggots who couldn't play two notes together right.

GREAT SUCCESS!

Claiming this now, I'll do the track.

Alien pop

Dead Thread

we have a band name

Scaruffi was right this whole time

roll

fug

xxxcxxxxxxxx

claiming this track

Artist : we are dead and this is hell
Track 1 : This bullshit Track 2 : thanks for proving there's no god
Track 3 : This bullshit Track 4 : Noise music is made by completely untalented faggots who couldn't play two notes together right. (claimed)
Track 5 : Alien pop
Track 6 : Fug (claimed)

You know that's not how it works bustwe

Toronto blue jays 1992

>Track 1 : This bullshit
caliming track 1

claiming 4

T0ront0 Bluejays are bunch of weiners

>Artist : we are dead and this is hell
>Track 1 : This bullshit (claimed)
>Track 2 : thanks for proving there's no god
>Track 3 : This bullshit
>Track 4 : Noise music is made by completely untalented faggots who couldn't play two notes together right. (claimed)
>Track 5 : Alien pop
>Track 6 : Fug (claimed)
4 is claimed by me fag

ssssssss

Claiming track 2

do i need to be a tripfag to claim a track?

Track 1 : This bullshit (claimed)
Track 2 : thanks for proving there's no god (claimed)
Track 3 : This bullshit Track 4 : Noise music is made by completely untalented faggots who couldn't play two notes together right. (claimed)
Track 5 : Alien pop

3 and 5 left, and probably more track names needed

Nah.

The Angry Birds® Movie(2016) YiFY 720p 256x32

A E S T H E T I C

A pig in cage on antibiotics

roll

I like this. I imagine it would sound like vapourwave.

shit yh
i'll do alien pop instead

Track 1 : This bullshit (claimed)
Track 2 : thanks for proving there's no god (claimed)
Track 5 : Alien pop (claimed)
Track 7 : ?
Track 8 : ?
Track 9 : ?
Track 10 : ?

Get more dubs folks. Also we need an album cover (fuck rolling for that, just post shit)

rolling for this