youtube.com/watch?v=vIgQPoH5K_c
youtube.com/watch?v=EOduyJNQHYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kpg has really dropped the ball today

told ya

YEZI NIGGER CHIMPERLING BTFO

exy 2bh.

It's happening again...
Why can't he just leave us alone to discuss kpop?

youtube.com/watch?v=Tc909eoH2wo

tell hyunaqt I love him

I love it when they do this kind of stuff in fashion photography. Too bad there's only those two pics in the set with that kind of effect.

the janny/mod deletes his threads, he ends up on the bans page every time it happens

>suzyholic
hul?

She was performing Mister. Sohee and Shiyoon were there too.

In regards to the Chaekyung fancam that is.

AOTY coming through youtube.com/watch?v=yDFG-CRpoN4

respect LE (and jeonghwas body)

CREAM sounds so good

I SAID

WHAT
AN
ANGEL

cute plastic nigger nose

what the fuck is it with asians and having writing all over their tv?

what do you think of the new radiohead tobi jr?

She's not the villan but it's fun to make her out to be.
All those NCTbandos are on point except Taeyong. He'll scam you. Good rapper or not, he's trash. Hansol is, yeah.
They trash talk him. Krystal has a lot of female fans, she'll be okay but Kai's female fans might start a war.
Jun K. and GD were sonclose. I hope they are able to collab soon. Good news is Jun K. said he won't stop producing until he dies. I hope he gives songs to Got7 and by Got7 I mean JB. By "give songs" I also mean him mentoring JB.

This one is great too. I love the sense of motion in these and the shape of his body in those poses. This also reminds me of a bird but a penguin this time.

ahhh I think this one youtube.com/watch?v=vIgQPoH5K_c

momo saved kpop single handedly

That's it. Thank you.

i just realized the physical version of Windy Day is being released May 31st...

no wonder it wasn't getting shipped out yet

should I buy the CLC album too?

OMG

What are your top 5 kpop songs?

Lonely 2ne1
I'm in Pain T-ara
Alone Sistar
Help Me Miss A
Taste of Tears Davichi

@the hetero user that enjoys male kpop

what groups do you enjoy and what is their appeal to you?

You're welcome, that uploader has other videos from that day so check them out, but not all of them are chaekyung focus

I always wonder. Are the idols you guys are posting related to the ones you're currently discussing, or do you just use pictures of gaypops so you can recognize each others' posts easier?

I'm asking because usually people don't post pictures with every post they make when they're talking about something

in no order:
>Closer
>Cupid
>Liar Liar
>One Step Two Steps
>Windy Day

all by oh my girl lol

because their languages are so retarded that you have to subtitle the most simple and basic shit because it could be misinterpreted

exo big bang and seventeen

i like listening to the music

THICC

I always make it a habit to reference the idols I attach in that same comment, but some just use whomever they referenced earlier.

Hani's solo sounds so nice~

not that guy but i enjoy male kpop music

rarely watch their performances though

kys memeshit

i cant tell if most of you are unfunny faggots or if it really is the same guy

after a minute of googling, basically they've been doing it for so long that everyone is used to tv being that way and there's no reason to change. also helps put the hearing impaired

>All dat bouncing.
Why is Sohee there though? She isn't DSP.

you can tell when its the same unfunny faggot over and over

I think you're insane m8

i think that's mostly for Chinese only

not meming

more like OMO

>seventeen
good taste
You should listen to MX's latest banger though youtube.com/watch?v=EOduyJNQHYI

>not memeing
then just kys

I know, I love it too. Jessica is the Ice Princess after all. Who's the Ice Prince?
So did you learn about Hansol's charms yet? I've been having a love-hate relationship with Taeyong. I liked him for his looks and evil deeds, then hated him for his shyness. Now I love him because of his talent. What a boy.
I just want that couple to come out in public or something.
They're friends, right? Maye they met when GD went to Japan for all those fan meetings. YG still adding more and more fanmeets on Bigbang's schedule. But now it's China. YG wants to please the chinese public so investors will give him money.
I want more songs like Fish.

Mhm. It's really cool. It's interesting because that was a cosmetics campaign but they also did this beautiful artistic work.

yoojungs face after she leaves the bathroom.......

it's just another way of production

like how an unfunny post can become funnier by the replies surrounding it

IIRC her and Chaekyung were doing something for some comedy show so they became closer, but yeah it's kind of weird she's there, but I kinda like them as a group not gonna lie

I more often than not post unrelated idols with my posts. But it's just because it's an imageboard and why not. I don't need images to recognize the other gaypoppers' posts.

>no Hot Summer Nights

ya fucked up

wanna kiss her to make her feel better desu

poor little poopjung...

>Back in the 1960s and '70s long, tapered, phallic-shaped vibrators were often sold through magazine advertisements as 'facial massagers'.

Is Yein giving a history lesson?

I post pictures of idols, male and female, related to the conversation. Be it the one I am talking about at the moment or someone previously mentioned that might have some use in the context of the conversation.

ok top 10 songs in no order
>Closer
>Cupid
>Hot Summer Nights
>Curious
>Liar Liar
>Windy Day
>Say No More
>I Found Love
>Knock Knock
>One Step Two Steps

Chaekyung and Sohee are both members of Civa.

why is that specific model so popular
nvm

ugly plastic surgery monster

why is her face so bloated

i really like shinee, big bang, and exo's music. i liked vixx mainly because they used to do these weird horror/sci-fi concepts which i thought was neat. performance wise, shinee is pretty much perfect on stage

Question: If one of us manages to get a gf, how long do you wait until you bring up kpop? If at all?

from too much facial massage of course

how come BTS is not in the list?

i had a gf and i never mentioned to her that i like some kpop

she was like the biggest kanye fan so we listened to yeezus and mbdtf often tho, so ti wasnt bad at all

Is Irene even capable of being sexy?

thats a kind thought

my gf will be a kpop

i'll never bring it up unless she's into it too, or she finds my kpop stuff

although i did find out later that a lot of girls were koreaboo kpop fangirls too

kiss her owie......

Word, I just hope it actually remains at the same tempo and doesn't suddenly turn into some hype song. Her natural tone is beautiful tbqh

yes but she doesnt like it

that is literally, LITERALLY a fucking dildo
there is no fucking way you can pass this off as a face massager

youll never see me smoking a cigarette cos cigarette smoker thats not me

I know you guys aren't familiar with male idols, but every idol I post is related to the post. I posted Jessica, Sooyoung, Jonghyun, Ten, and Woohyun in the last thread. Guess who I was discussing? Jessica, Sooyoung, Jonghyun, Ten, and Woohyun. We don't need pics. We can identify each other based on tone of the post and length. I can even tell when annoying and complainer user is posting. It's not difficult.
Sometimes I don't post pics because I don't want to or I don't have any nice ones. The Jessica ones weren't nice but I don't care. It's a recent shoot and interview.

you should go tell her, she might embarrass herself otherwise

choose:
>english name
>hangulized korean name
>english name (hangul name)
>hangul name (english name)

i listen to some bts as well but overall i dont listen to gay as much

i stopped gayposting a while back when my sehun posts were getting bullied

Post em up

Yeah but you should talk about Hyungwon more~

I love wendy's eyes

josh

it's a face massager, do you think the handle would vibrate too?? fucking retard

why the fuck would a metal dildo have testicles? it's clearly a face massager, you virgins

you could probably get away with bringing up kpop, but only the music. you would have to frame it as some real interesting international music you got into from a pitchfork or fuse article. "a good song is a good song you know, doesn't matter what language its in"

i'd imagine it would be more difficult if you brought up loving the idols themselves

nice multiple devices

she's sexy tbqhwyf

I bet it does

josh
조쉬
josh (조쉬)
조쉬 (josh)

yeah make sure to keep your kpop folder secret, thousands of files seem weird to normies