Yfw normies stole our meme

>yfw normies stole our meme

To give this thread a topic, post songs that make you cry.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0yqarUkoDsI
youtube.com/watch?v=HCs0JGxvQCM
imgur.com/gallery/ngRxw
imgur.com/gallery/RjQe3/comment/653398826
reddit.com/r/bikinibottomtwitter
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=0yqarUkoDsI

>normies
it's literally just tumblr

>mfw that "me or my son" meme was stolen from tumblr

I don't even know who's a normie anymore desu senpai

nah i've seen plenty of normeroonis posting it on facebook

youtube.com/watch?v=HCs0JGxvQCM

it's true. my faggot ass friends just posted a pic of it today and saying the "new" sponge meme is hilarious

Ayy senpai it's lit

>has social media
>has the audacity to call anyone else "normies"

Yep. Saw this posted on facebook. Also "cuck" is becoming a popular insult too believe it or not.

>not using social media to stalk and masturbate to qt's pictures

S M F H

It still is p funny, the problem is you know they're gonna run it into the ground like everything normies get a hold of.

disgusting

it's a shit meme

what does that meme mean

my friend sent me this this morning

imgur.com/gallery/ngRxw

why

yeah wtf who's snitching?????
has to be some tumblrfag or sc fag who steals our memes and sells them to the netstream

First pepe
then TFW/MFW SLANG
Reaction images

smug anime girls will be taken next just watch

Sup Forums is a normie board and has been full of people with tumblrs for at least 5 years

I know that but now it's mixing with the netstream faster than ever. it's like the kids who come on here are that insecure they want more (YOU)'s from their normie friends

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>When you're at the barber shop and fuckers from school are saying Chief Keef ain't no hitta

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

dat boi was the last fatality

the normies will never take our animes

they're culturally appropriating Sup Forums guys :'(

this is not ironic this genuinely pisses me off because they take away my enjoyment from stupid fucking memes that we make

we need to go edgier or something really scare the faggot normies off

>imgur.com/gallery/RjQe3/comment/653398826
Which one of you fuckniggas did this

Worst part is, these are all just reused punchlines from the confused Mr. Krabs meme from a month ago

I went to see Brian Wilson perform Pet Sounds 50th anniversary.

The band had 2 drummers and the only thing I could fucking think of was that dumb cave sponge

Why is black twitter trying to destroy Spongebob?

my redneck facebook friends send this to each other all the time

How late are you guys?
It's been going on for a while

we're talking about the caveman SpongeBob meme, which is relatively new to normies

>rant incoming
It was funny and had a reason to be funny before Tumblr and normies decided to spam it and turn it into a vapid meaningless meme.
Everything on here becomes funny because of some guy trying to use unironically which in turn looks retarded and is then used as a joke, or sticks out enough in a particular fashion of humorous events. now it's just "hey, it's a picture of a frog on a unicycle, I'm just going to quote it for literally no reason other than it just being a reference to the image"
The reason most of the shit on here is funny is because it stems from a specific situation, which then gives it charm and meaning, and not just some fucking meaningless reference.

Hit the nail on the head.

long boi

FUCKING NORMIE SCUM THAT WAS ONE OF MY TOP MEMES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFUCKING NORMIE SCUM THAT WAS ONE OF MY TOP MEMES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFUCKING NORMIE SCUM THAT WAS ONE OF MY TOP MEMES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFUCKING NORMIE SCUM THAT WAS ONE OF MY TOP MEMES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFUCKING NORMIE SCUM THAT WAS ONE OF MY TOP MEMES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Instagram meme pages are absolute cancer
>this was posted yesterday

Also, Snow Crush Killing Song by the Mountain Goats wrecks me

reddit.com/r/bikinibottomtwitter

this is what happened

>Dang...since when did this become a thing? Or was it a thing from a while ago that I just completely missed?

holy fuck just ask gookmoot to just watermark pics from here. its the only way