put this into words for me

Sup Forums - Music

I'm 20 and have never kissed a girl.

this is the cover to the new artifice album you pleb

good thread OP

very laughing emoji-ish

keep it up

Why? Sex without kisses a shit

you're making it sound like "ive never rode in a monster truck, probably never gonna happen, so no big deal"

why dont you move out of your parents house and get a fucking job and responsibilities, money, ya know things that attract women, oh and by the way you are a useless cuck

based normie

I'm 20 and I've only kissed one girl.
and don't listen to it's not worth it.

tfw 21 and kissless virgin

End my life

Some girls have felt attraction to me but I haven't (or I don't notice the signals). Sucks

nice funny blog you got here, OP. Not sure what it has to do with music, though.

shitty advice, I still live with parents, have no job, only money I get from my dad & I have more than 50 lays. it's all in the genes, your advice is like literally saying to a criple he should brush his teeth every day so he'll learn to walk

face, height> all

your money only attracts gold diggers who will fuck you over for money with genetic superior males anyway. it's evolutionary biology, & now females aren't bound by culture ( eg: fixed marriages) they are the only judge who decides which genes will pass & which will perish

Almost there familia. Still feels bad.

Attitude is also important. Not being a pussy

yeah

Left > Right

/r9k/ pls

HOLY SHIT that image made me laugh way harder than it should

Facts.

true true, in the west less & less tho, with the feminized male ideal, but in the east ( certainly in russia/other slav shitholes) a man has to be socially dominant & savage, that's why you see ugly, primitive neanderthal looking guys with 10/10 girls in russia

but still in the west attitude is moderately imporant, but not as much as looks/height. you can be a good-looking, tall looking awkward faggot in a bar and girls will call you 'mysterious' take the same behaviour & put in on an 'ugly' male & he'll be called a weirdo or creep.
fuck off cuck. i'm not hating on women/girls, I love them actually. but you have to be really naive to ignore their biological programming

Not the guy you're responding to but I'm a huge pussy and even I've gotten laid a couple of times and turned a couple of unattractive girls down. When it comes to determining sexual partners attractiveness isn't the only thing but it's definitely the most important.

>tfw turn 21 in a few weeks
>tfw wanna talk to girls, but too young to go to bars
>tfw it's not worth getting a fake
>tfw no Idea on how to talk to girls at my villas's pool without coming off as a creep

Damn, now I gotta hit on bitches at the mall now.

>america

>9gag
that explains a lot

I think I had a gf in the 6th grade or something

>>feminized male ideal
>not having a beard and skinny jeans

Pleb catch up.

This is the worst board on Sup Forums.