"Yeah, it was nasty, in-fighting culture. The music board of Sup Forums, I owe them something...

"Yeah, it was nasty, in-fighting culture. The music board of Sup Forums, I owe them something, because that was the first place where my music started getting circulated a lot"
ew.com/article/2016/05/20/car-seat-headrest-teens-of-denial

>They started throwing my name up and saying that all the Car Seat Headrest posts were from me, that I was just viral-ing it. It frustrated me, because I’ve never posted on that site in my life.
>I've never poster on that site in my life
Yeah fucking right. I wonder how many times he's called someone a nigger on here.

kek

Heaux?

Why even mention this site in an interview? It's cringeworthy.

I've never personally heard of it, and i haven't yet read the full article.

Misunderstood what you said, mb

God damn, what a liar. I didn't hate him before, but I do now

Because it's the reality of the situation and he's being a genuine person.

So he claims to have never posted here, but somehow still posted his early stuff in bandcamp threads?

atleast he posted on the bandcamp thread confirmed.

confirmed by what

will the shill strikes again

it was him posting in the bandcamp threads or atleast some of his pr team based on what early 2011 Sup Forums posters said

lol what a hack, hope matador fucks him over and he becomes the george romero of the music industry,

>some of his pr team
I mean... he was a college student uploading music to bandcamp, I really doubt he had a pr team. It was probably just him or a friend.

mentioning Sup Forums is an easy way to resign yourself to never reaching more than fringe popularity

diiv made this mistake

i agree it was probably him, but your proof is just
>what early 2011 Sup Forums posters said

I'd say the old adage "there's no such thing as bad publicity"
No one stopped listening to Diiv just because one of the irrelevant members called Zomby a nigger. If anything it made them much more popular.

WE MADE YOU, YOU FUCKING BRAT
WE GAVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU HAVE
WE FUCKING MADE YOU
YOU WOULD BE NOTHING WITHOUT US
NOW SHOW SOME RESPEKT YOU FUCKING FAGGOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!

>I've never poster on that site in my life.