How do I convince my sister she's not transgender?

My little sister is 17, she has been in two relationships, the last one was pretty awful break up.

She recently cried and told me (then my parents) that she feels like she might have been born in the wrong body.

How do I convince her that she isn't a man? I support transgender rights, but she isn't a guy, she didn't have an amputated penis at birth, she is clearly (hormone-wise) a woman.

slap her the fuck up

Posting a picture of Lou Reed doesn't make this music related

How much sing dong has she been sucking?

pol...

tell her to stop being a slut

If you care so much about rule. Why don't you become a mod?
Nobody gives a shit about what you have to say (besides me). So stop wasting your time and become a mod.
People like you don't survive in society.

You're on the wrong board, my non-binary individual.

THAT BOY NEEDS THERAPY

you sound like a real turd of a person

OP, you could have just posted "music for this feel" but you didn't even do that.

Dude I have a friend who has a sister in the fucking 7th grade who claims to be trans

I would never say something IRL because its just social suicide at this point but this is almost identical to the fall of rome

therapy,

dont give in to her "feelings"

i mean you don't have to be a little bitch about it, this is a music board and there's 2 or 3 other more relevant boards you could take this to

>People like you don't survive in society
Why, because I want to talk about music instead of stupid tranny stuff? Your post has exactly nothing to do with music, so why did you even post it here? Go ask on /r9k/ or /adv/ or something

This
Body dysmorphia is a mental disorder.

this

>Your post has exactly nothing to do with music
>As he writes a non music post

you're the one who made a non-music related post in the first place, don't try to pass it off to someone else retard

>She recently cried and told me (then my parents) that she feels like she might have been born in the wrong body.

She's fat

They'll help you better than we can.

Fuck her right in the ass.

If my kid wanted to be trans I'd say sure but after 18 they gotta leave my house. and I will no longer give them money

If you wanna change your gender don't do it on my dime.

So did you.

>i know what u are but what am i???
try harder

Right, because I have my family member's best interest at heart. So stupid of me

tell her you feel the same, tell her you are a girl in a mans body. This will shock her as shock you

what are you even doing? just go back to Sup Forums if you want to bait so hard, nobody wants you here

no it'll make it worse I've dealt with OP's types she is in the stage where she's blaming 'GENDER" on her daily problems.

Anyway my friend who is FTM had these feeling since he was 6 years old.
Op's sister is falling for the tumblr meme

>Implying you're the one who made a non-music related post in the first place
I'm done with you senpai :^)

if i was your kid i would leave voluntarily

This tbqh
I'd be perfectly alright with it, but I'm not paying for hormone treatments or surgeries.

Get used to people being indoctrinated into the idea that switching your gender will instantly make everything better for you, despite there being an odd chance that you will turn out attractive and it will takes years upon years to even look remotely passable.

LMAO
IT'S SO FUNNY YOUR SISTER THINKS US MALES HAVE LIFE ON EASY MODE. BECAUSE HER LAST TWO BF STOPPED PUTTING UP WITH HER SHIT

YEAH LET HER BECOME A MALE WHEN SHE FINDS OUT THAT ONLY CHADS GET LAID SHE'LL REGRET IT

PIC RELATED IS THE ONLY PPL GETTING LAID

>I support transgender rights
You clearly don't, if you think hormones make up gender. Look, it might be a phase, but there's no reason not to be supportive. HRT and surgery isn't just handed out you know, they have to go through psychological counselling, and if your sibling ain't trans, they will realise it soon enough and you can all just laugh it off. But if they really are, expressing a lack of belief in them would be pretty hurtful and will probably stick with them for a long time. Now get back to the music, man.