Instagram discovers this meme

>instagram discovers this meme

oh no

I noticed this shit too, dafuq is going on

>prepubescent children discovered this "meme" years before you

dat boi and spongar are the two newest victims to mainstream exposure of memes

they use it totally wrong

they just use it as le funny face when the best uses were the 'meeting the parents vs in the bedroom' jokes

dat boi is a fucking tumblr meme you dookie

I like how you tardos think that there has been any real memes since 2013. A meme is an in-joke and an in-joke can't be something that's well understood from the get go. Memeing died in 2010 and from 2010-2013 the "new memes" were just forms of funposting. You know who caused this? You. You with your tumblrs, reddits, facebook and all the other aggregate shites that took jokes from a community and claimed it as your own, so good job, you killed it for the original knowers of the joke and for everyone else.

>not ">band has two drummers"

/r/me_irl is also on it

there are better spongebebs for that

>Sup Forums - Music

woah take a chill pill bro haha

y u so mad tho?

Because I've been here longer than you and mods don't care about this board.

14 year olds belong on Sup Forums.

Sell all your rare spongars now before the marker crashes

>longer than you
lmao I'm 26 years old so a 16 year old telling me this is especially hilarious and just gets funnier every year

>I'm 26

lmao why would you be here at 26 tho?? you a pedo or s/t enjoying talking to underage boys online??

>26 year old
the only thing that gets funnier every year is that you can't leave an underage playground called Sup Forums lmao

>thinking your age determines how long you've been on a board

Just as stupid as I thought. And yeah, I hope for your sake that you're actually 16 and not 26, because that would be pretty embarrassing.

Make sure you get your allowance from your mom so you don't miss out on McDonalds today.

It was never a good meme.

The problem with memes in recent years is that people will meme anything instead of what is actually funny.

>so good job, you killed it for the original knowers of the joke

Moot sold Sup Forums. You shouldn't be getting this emotional about any of this any more.

No one person "killed it". Certainly not some ephemeral group of infiltrators from other websites who didn't, like, just *get* it as much as you did. This is just the way of pop culture. It gets co-opted and saturated until it loses its original cachet. You're talking like this lack of concern for your special treehouse club jokes has been some great injustice as opposed to merely a basic tenet of pop cultural progress.

t. actual oldfag