Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PamLPnXk2ic
youtube.com/watch?v=48H34ukFe8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

:Ddxdd ebin trole op EDSDXD

Fuck off you liberal cuntbag

>flood the ship and pretend it's not sinking

Perfect strategy m8

Piss off, traitor. Go live in fucking europe if you love it so much.

how's unemployment?

>Britain stopped Germany from dominating Europe for a 3rd time.
Good job lads.

It's gonna be great living in this independent tugboat of a fucking country

I can't wait to sell my first child into slavery for a box of weetabix

It's better than selling your child into an arranged marriage with Mohammed at the age of 9.

the leftist ass pain is so Delicious and im not even British.

REEEEEEEEEE WHY ARENT YOU TOLERANT AND EDUCATED LIKE ME YOU LOWER CLASS SCUM!!!!
REEEEEEEE
I THOUGHT WE DESTROYED BRITISH CULTURE FOR THE NEW NIGGER MULTICULTURAL WORLD REEEEEE

>op admitting he voted and didn't have an education

kuk

>Fuck up the economy
>Give complete power to Tory government
>Get a new leader we didn't vote for
>Probably going to end up arranging trade deals similar to what we already have, but without any of the benefits and subsidies
I'm patriotic as fuck mate, but this was a bad decision

>He's not a globalist and he doesn't want to suck the EUs cock!
>He MUST be from Sup Forums!
Screaming RACIST XENOPHOBIC BIGOT at the opposition really worked out didn't it.
Don't worry, President Trump said he will support an independent Britain.

On this note, I'm genuinely interested if someone can find me some statistics showing the correlation (or lack of it? I'm curious) between left-right political spectrum and remain/leave. Anyone got links?

Liberals with the classism as usual. Anyone who doesn't agree is dumb and poor and uneducated!

>wanting this guy's help

Fuck Sup Forums, and fuck you for keeping us down for so long.

even if you only went to high school, you must have some education on the benefits of staying in the EU? did you at least research it at all before voting? or was Jeremy Kyle on?

>Decide to shut down the borders to stop immigrants
>Turn the country into an absolute pit of squalor in the process
>Doesn't realise already have a massive immigrant population so the problem you're trying to solve isn't actually taken care of at all and they'll just continue to have tonnes of kids
>GREAAT WE'RE POOR AS FUCK NOW AS WELL
Good job guys, I'll see you all for tea in the gutter we'll all be living in in the future

Not even that, he just saw a paki on the street and freaked out.

class-ism works both ways m8

>Realise there's a lot of migrant in the country
>Decide to take action
>Leave the EU
>Economy tanks
>No more economic migrants
We did it Patrick, we save the UK

That's the best you could come up with?
Honestly you kinda discouraged me from shitposting here.
I'm a little disappointed.

FUCKKKKKKKKKK the economy, fuck those rich fucks, who cares, the britlads just kicked the globalists right in the fucking nuts.
Leftism isnt about helping capatlists save money through cheap labor with mass immigration you fucking

THE WORKING CLASS IS FUCKING SICK OF YOUR UPPER MIDDLE CALSS ARRAGONT IM BETTER THAN YOU YOU UNEDEUCATED RACIST BULLSHIT YOURE GOING TO BE AGAINST THE WALL YOU LEFTIST SHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
BRING ON THE RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

how's that pound doing?

kek

>daily reminder he won the sperm race

Joke's on you I'm not even from the UK.

>people make a big decision and the day after are already complaining about things going wrong
Whatever change you want isn't going to happen immediately and people who voted to leave shouldn't have expected it to. Yeah, having something this big happen is going to mess some things up in the immediate future. That's how these things go.

Any interview with Trump on this matter shows he doesn't have a fucking clue what's just gone on in Britain.

>wanting your country to be apart of USSR/Nazi Germany-lite trade union
don't liberals get pissed about secret trade agreements and survellience bills? why do they want to remain apart of something like that?

I don't really give a damn what he says, as long as he fucks China.

>asks for ladder to get out of hole he dug

because like, leaving the EU is just so racist and gross

like UGH

No, liberals only get mad at what their overlords tell them to.

You do realise that immigration is not going to be reduced they're just going to replace the slavs with niggers and mudslimes

Not even liberal m8
I just thought it might be nice to have a house and well paying job in the future
But I guess I can kiss that dream good bye

did they actually create global warming? 'cus look at their ecosystem, it's totally fucked.

I'm across the pond watching the hole family.

but those trade agreements fuck the average citizen, bub.

Before:
>anyone who is granted access to any EU country can come to UK
Now:
>UK decided who gets to come

thanks for the headache

>mfw the people who voted to stay are now shitting on democracy because it didn't go their way

>2012

ed norton- uk
tyler durden - EU
Buildings- globalist economy

youtube.com/watch?v=PamLPnXk2ic

To be fair, I know a lot of people that thought a referendum was a bad decision from the beginning

Ok so let me get this straight, the (mostly-retired) older population who won't be as affected by the vote voted to leave, while the younger population who will be affected by the vote, voted to remain.

Who let this meme happen?

Not even from europe, but i hope the freedom is worth the economy crashing and losing all your oil from scotland.

To everyone that said Britain was too insignifcant to do anything on a world stage:
Look at us now!
We just fucked the world economy

tl;dr

WW3 when?

Cleisthenes

young ppl spent too much time shitposting on twitter and forgot to vote

The polls also said Remain would win. They're hardly representative.

>panicking day one
>nothing changes

Yeah, but the Tory's will do that anyway, and now they've got no-one to stop them, they'll probably do a hell of a lot more.

Most of the young people are migrant mudsime the EU brought in.

>no one to stop them
>EU is the second biggest racketeering and spy collective next to the US
ha ha

source?

I meant more in terms with human rights violations and things. They've already said they're getting rid of the EU human rights act, and without that I can see the Tories becoming as ruthless as their stereotype.

So far we got for bad
>We're losing Scotland and Oil
>The £ is fucked
>We still have immigrants here and immigrants will keep coming in just not from the EU
>Globalist economy might be fucked
>Funding from the EU is gone

For good
>WE CAN DO WHAT WE LIKE, NO ONE CAN CATCH US, NO ONE CAN STOP US NOW :DDDDDDDD
>Borders are closed from the EU
>??????????

You're going to be called a liberal cuck and they'll think they totally owned you.

>wanting globalism, literally the Antichrist fortold in the Bible
How fucking stupid are you athiestic liberals?

capitalism will be redundant by mid-century anyways, why are you guys panicking? 90% of your economy will be automated soon.

I actually reeeeeally want to know if there's anything else for good because I'm reeeeeally struggling to turn this shit situation around in a positive way.

>>Globalist economy might be fucked

Lol if you think thats a bad thing, fuck those kikes

youtube.com/watch?v=48H34ukFe8g

>5 years from now
>no heating, bills too expensive now
>food is expensive, £ not recovering fast enough
>many imported supplies are gone, have to use old, 5 year old computer
dude freedom lmao

I hope that at least some part of your brain realizes that this isn't what staying in the EU would have resulted in.

We might lose Ireland too.
At what point should great britain drop the "great"?

see

You'd think people would have noticed 52% of the population of England being racist before this vote if that's the case.

>Being a nationcuck
Those who voted remain did so in their own best interests. You're a literal cuckold pawn in Boris' career and nothing else.

JUST "OKAY BRITAIN" 2017!!!!!!

im black and I voted to leave senpai

Send your army to defend Scotland from breaking away from you. Annex the rest of Ireland while you're at it.

"a majority of racists are brexit voters"
is a different statement to
"a majority of brexit voters are racist"

>nothing changes
>pound already at lowest exchange to US dollar since 1985
>Irish and Scottish politicians have already stated interest in referendums

/thread

youll be fine

Well yeah, I'm Canadian

doing better than the thing they left

To be fair, the SNP and Sinn Fein literally can't go 2 days without saying they want a referendum. Northern Ireland seem very unlikely to call a referendum, but Scotland probably will. It's unlikely they'll vote out though.

What is worrying is Spain are seriously going to make life hell for Gibraltar now, and the rest of the UK are going to be too pre-occupied to really give a shit

Didn't Scotland just vote like last year over whether they wanted to leave the UK or not? I think that's pretty funny.

Also I'm not him but shit is obviously going to change because of this. It's not going to improve everything overnight and if people who voted to leave expected it to then they're retarded.

It'll probably be a few years before any improvements are seen.

This bait is so obvious even Sup Forums wouldn't take it seriously.

Today was a tragedy. I'm from the Netherlands and i've never felt such rage and disappointment about a public matter. This is on par with 9/11.

>It's not going to improve everything overnight and if people who voted to leave expected it to then they're retarded
There were literally people who voted "leave" with the expectation that "stay" was going to win, but they just wanted to piss off the EU.

>This is on par with 9/11
This bait is so reactionary even reddit.com/r/scotland wouldn't take it seriously.

REMINDER THAT TRUMP WILL WIN THE ELECTION
ITS OUR TIME BOYS
NO MORE LIBERALS TO RUIN THE DAY

so uh

what's preventing the UK from operating the same way Norway does?

It'll take a couple of years before we even leave, then at least a few years after that to completely stabilise as our own country. Whether we end up better on the other side is near impossible to tell at the minute, but for the time being, we're in a shit situation.

P-PANIC THE WORLD IS ENDING AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Guys nobody gave me any more good points to put down
Pls tell me how this is a good thing
:DDDDDD

>REMINDER THAT TRUMP WILL WIN THE ELECTION
Yup, with his sliding poll numbers and dwindling campaign finances. Sure.

Does everyone think we're going to get good deals with the EU countries, or are they going to fuck us over for ditching them, and possibly destroying the EU as a whole?

>half of the entire UK should go to Sup Forums!!!

this none of us will have jobs in 30 years.

read hawking.

KEEP TALKING SHIT LIB-KEK U SAID THE SAME WITH BREXIT AND GOT BTFO

>got btfo
Im an americuck, it's your economy m8

I'm far left and would support the UK to leave

There is only one reason that economists think could possibly stop capitalism.

Let me hear the reason why Sup Forums thinks capitalism is to see who knows what they are talking about.

It's probably a shitty analogy but the first thing that comes to mind is when the US declared independence from England how it took like 10 years for the Constitution to be written and a stable government to be put into place. If you do something this big it's going to be shit initially but the people who seriously wanted to leave should have known that and should work to make things get better in the coming years.

Are you saying describe what capitalism is?