Hey its me noah

i wrote about my experience at a concert hope you like :^)

We are halfway through playing guys eyes, when i see her in the crowd. I ate some ectasy chocolates before the show, and the light on her hair is changing colors drawing me to her. She is drawn to me, i can see that she is losing herself in me, She came here to see me. This may just be the powerful cocktail of chemicals, but im pretty sure shes the one. Shes the one who is going home with me. We finish up the show, the whole time i focus on her, making sure she feels where im coming from, she does. and shortly after finishing the show i get a knock on my bus, its one of my roadies and he has brought some select fans back for a meet and greet.
Low And Behold she is one of the many girls that have come back, in a vain attempt to try and fuck me. But she is not them, she is one of the special ones. I briefly talk to the other girls, ushering them out as quickly as possible and save her for last. When i get to her she is smiling, the smile of a drug addicted 18 year old girl, beautiful light brown hair, the tightest pants you have ever seen, and i can see her breasts peeking out of her button down mans shirt.

I ask her if she has ever tried Mushrooms before, she says she is experienced. I lead her into the back room of my tour bus that i have converted into a special space expecially designed for expanding your mind using drugs and sex. I sit her down and break out my medicine bowl full of mushrooms she eats them as i study her. She finishes the mushrooms as i get up to turn off the lights, and switch on my psychadelic oil projection on the wall, I turn on our latest, a soundtrack to a movie we wrote called Oddsac. and we lay back together on a makeshift yet very comfortable recliner. We lay there for a bit staring, not talking. Plotting what we will do to eachother, letting the mushrooms take hold. The lights in the room are changing from red to black, red to black as her expression changes. It turns to one of someone so turned on, it looks like she may start hitting me.
I reach over and run my hand up her neck as i lean and kiss her on the lips, letting it linger as i feel her trip get more intense the longer we stay like this. She starts clawing at me, letting her fingers roam all over my body as i continue to explore her mouth with mine. I release her as she moans “Noah, i want you to undress me"
"Not yet” i say as i let my hand travel down her thigh,
“I need you, your more important to me then being alive, I need you to see me naked, I need to see you touch me, I need to see you eat me, I need to feel you inside of me”
she starts writhing on the couch in psychadelic sexual ectasy, as i ponder whether or not i truly want this girl to have the experience of having sex with me, Panda Bear.

more please.....I'm starting to sweat....

“Ok, follow me”
“please”
I take her hand and lead her back out into the sleeping area of the bus and lay her down, Her breathing intensifies to a point where i start to worry, as i start to unbutton her shirt. But she starts smiling the more buttons that come off, and i relax again. Slowly peeling the shirt open to reveal her beautiful small perky breasts, her nipples reaching for my mouth with all their effort. I lean down and kiss her under her left breast and slowly make myway up to her nipple. Pausing for a second before i dart out my tounge to bring her soft pink nipple into my mouth. She grabs my hair and pushes her chest forward as if she wants me to devour her breast cavity.
Her breathing increases as i start to kiss my way down her stomach, she is practically in heat like a cat as i start to unbutton her jeans and start to pull her pants off. I follow the leg of her jeans off her with my mouth kissing the soft white skin the jeans leave behind in their absence. She doesnt wear panties like any good animal collective strawberry, and i take a moment to stare at her pussy. She reaches down and spreads her pussy lips giving me a better view of her soaking wet hole. I run my hand up her legs directly to her pussy and begin to play with her clit, softly at first but slowly increasing the speed and friction. She begins to spasm on the bed, already beginning to orgasm almost from the first touch of my hand on her pussy.

Aren't you married laddo

im not sure i like where this is going

“Noah, go inside me, please..I need to feel you, taking all of it, as deep as you can go”
I let my finger circle around her dripping slot teasing it, starting to push my finger inside but stopping, slowly grinding my finger deeper and deeper everytime, before finally i Stick my finger deep into her cunt as far as it will go. Locking eyes with hers, as her pussy tightens around my animal collective tour of finland ring. I begint o pump my finger in and out, adding a second finger as i grip her thighs to help push her back down onto my pumping fingers.
“Harder Noah”
“I dont think your ready for that”
“Im ready for anything you have”
So i rip my fingers out of her as she shouts in dissapointment, But before she can say much i grab her by the back of her hair and push her down onto her knees, She struggles in my grip as i hastily pull my pants down, and then shove my hard dick into her mouth. She begins to Suck my dick as hard as she can, all the while im fucking her mouth with all my might, She manages to free her mouth from my dick for a second and looks me in the eye and says

Hey Noah! Big fan. I have just one question. What does Avey's flesh canoe taste like?

“I need your dick in my pussy right now panda bear”
By her hair i roughly throw her against the wall, and bend her over. I stab forward with my prick, sliding quickly into her melting hot pussy all the way up to my balls.
“Just like that, fuck me, fuck me”
I begin to pound into her pussy from behind her, as she digs her fingernails into my back, within seconds her pussy orgasms and juices come exploding out onto my dick. I make her suck me clean before i Stick it back in and continue to fill her with my dick
“This is everything ive been dreaming of since i first heard your music, your dick inside me”
i increase my pace, anticipating the sweet release im going to leave inside of her.
“cum inside me, I want to feel all you have inside of me”
“oh god, oh god..”
I stiffen and start to shake as i cum, my balls draining into her tight vagina. already spilling out as i fuck her. I continue to fuck her after i cum, slowing my pace, before finally falling to the side and catching my breath. I break out a joint of the best shit avey has ever grown, and we smoke up cuddling in bed in our after sex glow.

the fuck is this

I love you, Noah~!

STOP IMMEDIATELY

I want panda to stick his metus into my adobe slabs

Panda... Senpai... I love you...! Please stick your Adobe slabs into my four walls!!!

guys, hope i made you happy, I really liked this experience :^)

deakin????

ps
niggers tongue my anus

I know bb ;)

dave what the fuck are you doing ehre god damn it you piece of shit i told you not to go on Sup Forums im going to lock you back in the rape dungeon

guys i just really want to make the new album, please just get back to the studio and stop shitposting, i miss you

i contribute nothing to this band haha

Deakin pls go

bleep bloop

I WANT GEOLOGIST TO BLEEP BLOOP INTO MY ASS

i enjoy shoving chocolate in my ass and letting it melt

Just wasted 10 minutes reading about some drugged out fag fucking some chick