Thoughts on In The Court Of The Crimson King?

Thoughts on In The Court Of The Crimson King?

ersatz shit

babby's first prog rock

FUCKING FUNNY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA CHRITGUA IS HILLARIOUS
Underage swine.

Red is better

I love prog but ItCotCK literally is babby's first prog album

Most influent record of all time by the best band that ever recorded music

Lark's is better though

>listens to prog once

Not according to the Venture Bros

>Not Dark Side of the Moon

Is dark side even prog ?

>I put on my robe and wizard hat..

*holds up sponk* XD dae christgau??

Only on Sup Forums. Most people listen to Floyd and Yes long before KC.

I do like it, but too much of it dirge and ballad, not to mention moonchild is just a terrible song

What's that supposed to mean? Is that some kind of an insult? People should feel bad listening to the first album of one of the greatest bands ever? And yes, I realize it's b8 sadly...

>make shitty, amelodic noise in non standard time signatures
>nerds praise it because MUH MATH
>everyone else thinks it sucks

(You)

I GET IT GUYS. I FUCKING GET IT IT'S SUMMER. THE KIDDOS ARE OUT OF SCHOOL AND ARE ASKING FOR RECS BECAUSE THEY HAVEN'T EVEN LISTENED TO ANYTHING BESIDES DEATH GRIPS AND ANCO AND THEY WANT TO BE SUPERIOR TO ALL THEIR NORMIE SCHOOL PALS WHEN SUMMER IS OVER. ANTHONY FANTANO THREADS RUN RAMPANT AND EVERY THIRD THREAD IS ABOUT FUCKING Thoughts on In The Court Of The Crimson King? BECAUSE THEY WANT FUNNI Sup ForumsTANT REACTIONS SO THEY CAN SCREENCAP IT AND POST IT ON /R/Sup Forums. WE GET IT. WE FUCKING GET IT. THIS IS AN ALBUM. IT EXISTS. BIG DEAL YOU SHILLS. WHILE WE'RE AT IT, LET'S HAVE MORE BAND HAS TWO DRUMMERS SPONGEBOB CAVEMAN MEME THREADS! MORE WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS THREADS! AND THE YELLOW FEVER IS AT AN ALLTIME HIGH IN THE KPOP GENERAL, WITH THOUSANDS OF LITTLE SHITS DIDDLING THEMSELVES TO WEBMS OF KPOP STARS DOING THE MOST MENIAL TASKS. YOU'RE NOT FUNNY. YOU'RE NOTHING.

it's alright
of the four kc albums i've listened to, it's my second favorite under red
starless + bible black is just as good
larks tongue is eh

this kek

I laughed too loud at this one

It's one of their weaker albums. Lark, Lizard, and Red are leagues better.

>YOU'RE NOTHING

It's "baby's first" because it is a starting point for most people who listen to prog and although people can argue that Darkside of the Moon is more fitting for that title it really doesn't matter.

The problem people have with this album being your all time favorite is that it implies you haven't done much to expand your musical taste and just stuck with the first good album that most people is good.

Baby's first just means it's popular. Don't take Sup Forums's retarded trolling so seriously.

not just popular though, it also means that it's very accessible whereas other albums would take a more refined taste and wouldn't be as appealing at first

I'm not personally offended, but talking like that about King Crimson is disrespectful to say the least.

>The problem people have with this album being your all time favorite is that it implies you haven't done much to expand your musical taste and just stuck with the first good album that most people is good.

And what about if the person has expanded their musical taste but always went back to ITCOTCK because they thought it was the best?

Just because something is a gateway into a genre doesn't mean it's any worse than the rest of the music in the genre.

I've listened to a lot of prog and it's my favorite. No need to argue. We're just discussing opinions