Reckoner is the greatest song radiohead has ever recorded. discuss

reckoner is the greatest song radiohead has ever recorded. discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Lsl4TW3Hm1o
youtu.be/NPW-eo0aE_g?t=2m26s
youtu.be/_m7_xZN8D7M?t=2m26s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

Not disagreeing. Subterranean Homesick Alien comes pretty close though.

never really saw the appeal of that song, idk why

yeah, probably

it's your opinion my man im not gonna argue anything go live your life and stay hydrated be free value ur loved ones reality is subjective just live a beautiful life & don't let any1 tell u different

house of cards is pretty fucking good if you've ever been in a relationship and developed mutual feelings for another person in a relationship

I think you mean There There

>Fake Plastic Trees
>Idioteque

no

>not Bodysnatchers
wut

Indentikit too given those are my two other favorites

Pyramid song, I might be wrong, paranoid android, idiotique

more like the worst

Its not even the best in In Rainbows

>What is Life In A Glasshouse

no, House of Cards or Nude

Finally someone said it.
>that moment when the drums resume halfway through the song and Thom sings "Reckoner" in the most heartbreaking voice

>Hey guys you know how Red Hot Chilli Peppers are really popular and stuff?
>Let's copy their sound
>Good idea Thom!

Agreed.

I GET IT GUYS. I FUCKING GET IT IT'S SUMMER. THE KIDDOS ARE OUT OF SCHOOL AND ARE ASKING FOR RECS BECAUSE THEY HAVEN'T EVEN LISTENED TO ANYTHING BESIDES DEATH GRIPS AND ANCO AND THEY WANT TO BE SUPERIOR TO ALL THEIR NORMIE SCHOOL PALS WHEN SUMMER IS OVER. ANTHONY FANTANO THREADS RUN RAMPANT AND EVERY THIRD THREAD IS ABOUT FUCKING radiohead BECAUSE THEY WANT FUNNI Sup ForumsTANT REACTIONS SO THEY CAN SCREENCAP IT AND POST IT ON /R/Sup Forums. WE GET IT. WE FUCKING GET IT. THIS IS AN ALBUM. IT EXISTS. BIG DEAL YOU SHILLS. WHILE WE'RE AT IT, LET'S HAVE MORE BAND HAS TWO DRUMMERS SPONGEBOB CAVEMAN MEME THREADS! MORE WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS THREADS! AND THE YELLOW FEVER IS AT AN ALLTIME HIGH IN THE KPOP GENERAL, WITH THOUSANDS OF LITTLE SHITS DIDDLING THEMSELVES TO WEBMS OF KPOP STARS DOING THE MOST MENIAL TASKS. YOU'RE NOT FUNNY. YOU'RE NOTHING.

what?

Climbing Up the Walls

youtu.be/Lsl4TW3Hm1o

Really great piano cover of Reckoner

lucky

You misspelled 15 Step

It sounds a bit like a By The Way era RHCP song

It does but only the guitars.

You're completely right, Frusciante was the first person to ever play 3rds an octave up in the key of C major

Alright but the singing also sounds incredibly similar to Otherside around about half way through.

I think this is as pleb as it can get.

Kiedis doesn't do falsetto anywhere near the range that Thom does in Reckoner

Thom's british wailing sounds nothing like Kiedis

youtu.be/NPW-eo0aE_g?t=2m26s

Start at 2:26

youtu.be/_m7_xZN8D7M?t=2m26s

Also start at 2:26

this is getting old, its more cancer than newfags.

just you it seems