Music

>music
>weed

Is there a better combination, Sup Forums? Listening to pic rel high as fuck rn and it's magical

General "music to listen to while high" thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kfzRXseSBIM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/kfzRXseSBIM

This shit everyday

I didn't believe too much at first, but it really is a new experience. Your mind focuses on the minute sounds and details threaded within every track. I heard samples I hadn't heard before.

weed makes anything sound good.

you could listen to Nickelback while smoking weed and you would think it is amazing.

this whole myth that "certain music is meant to be listened to high" is retarded.

not true, by the way

D

U

D

E

W

E

wew

Y

I listened to nickelback after eating a particularly strong pot brownie and had a bad experience. The harmonies sound like multi tone demon voices. Nick cage was flashing up in my face with his mouth open like pic related. Don't listen to nickleback while extremely high.

DUquentinmemeDE WEwewY

L

Pinkerton has always been bad for me high. Much more a drinking album.

Whitehouse however is fantastic.

Ganj can make hate a lot of music if I'm not in the right vibe, but also make me enjoy a lot of shit I would not normally be into.

This is a go-to, really.

I was listening to The Glowing Man while high out of my mind, and the building chaos of Frankie M was starting to make me feel claustrophobic and paranoid or something. Didn't even want to start on the title track.

Yeah, music and acid

Yeah I find that whatever I listen to has to be quite mellow. Aggressive music and weed don't mix in my book...

i was listening to this yesterday while high and it was incredible. i think it gets better as the album goes on, i hate to say if but i think it has a rough start and i only started to hate Frankie Sinatra after i heard how great the rest of the album is and that it sticks out as a sore thumb

the first song i heard from The Glowing Man was actually the title track cause the download was fucked up and i was pretty high. pretty great experience overall, especially the transition at around the 8min mark

is it true that one of the tracks samples "Gettin Jiggy With It"

Ppl are responding as if the OP said music you listen to and enjoy high is also bad sober, but they didn't say that

yes it is

WEED

LMAO

you have clearly never been high

only alcohol make everything sound good

Yes, yes, and yes. Not as chill, but MRAZ is also amazing.

fuck fuck fuck that's disturbing

D U D E W E E D
U
D
E
W
E
E
D

LMAO

>only alcohol make everything sound good

Alcohol's only good for "sad feels" type albums. It also makes you less attentive to the finer details in the music.

this

People who tell me to listen to an album high otherwise you won't understand it are complete and utter retards.

This shit so ill

>smokin Girl Scout or sour by the ounce

Lovin the strain-specific lyrics here

who /girlscoutcookies/ here?

Strange, I actually enjoy drinking, it never depresses me. Always have lively music on. That reminds me, i haven't been drunk for 6 weeks

WUDDUP NIGGA

Actually smokin on some Gorilla Haze right now, it's a mix of Gorilla Glue #4 and Silzer Haze. Super dank. About to grab a 1/4 of some Cheese Quake in a few hours

>tfw out of weed

If you're in a legal state, go look for first time patients deals and shit like that, they're all over weedmaps

If not, suck some dick and get some money

You add enough acid and you can 'see' the music.

>Alcohol's only good for "sad feels" type albums.

No, alcohol is also good for energetic feels, either "fuck yeah" or "fuck you".

Alcohol is specifically good for songs you know the words to, because you can drunkenly yell them.

Punk is god-tier drunk. Fuck off Ian.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

Mushrooms are the peak of aggressive sound amplification
Death grips and psych metal were made for mushrooms.

oh it's another 'my opinion is a fact if you don't agree you should kill yourself' thread

Actually psychedelic harsh noise is the pinnacle of shrooms music but I suppose I get you.

DG was built for PCP.

I actually met one of my weed connects on a Sup Forums Area Code Thread about a year back. Cool guy, He would always offer to smoke his bud with me and we would listen to Anco, Of Montreal, and Father John Misty. Haven't seen him in a few months though.

Wildflower is god-tier in general but i was blazing all day yesterday to this album, like it was a huge fucking celebration. I don't think many things in the world make me as happy as Wildflower, especially while stoned. It doesn't even feel real that a band can produce music this fine tuned yet emotive

what is this cringey, straight-edge faggot meme?

Enjoying your first week on Sup Forums?

Hope you're baiting.

>replies to OP twice in one comment

kek are you still high?

Yep. Weed doesn't do shit for me when it comes to appreciating music more, but acid on the other hand. Listened to Stratosphere and DI Go Pop while on 300ug the other day, it was an amazing experience

oh boi weed is illegal, don't tell my mommy

yes

I reply to the wrong people while high sometimes. don't feel too bad.

i have a beautiful thing for you in that case:

tiny url 95wd7a9

>Is there a better combination, Sup Forums?
>weed
>food

>ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵐ
>ᵐʸ ᵈᶦᶜᵏ

/thread

>95wd7a9
Lol fuck u mang

Glad it's only the morning here

Thanks but i dont feel bad, i'm very comfortable.
I'm living in the Wozard of Iz rn, and i just got done living underwater.

thanks, stoned gifts are best gifts

how u do small text f a m

kek

sry im a bit salty since i quit smoking 5 years ago

NO DON'T OPEN THIS IT'S A SCARESITE IT WILL TOTALLY HARSH UR BUZZ BRO

very small keyboard
plus im typing from really far

͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏D
͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏U
͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏D
DUDEDUD
͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏D
͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏U
͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏D

this song was the soundtrack to my last summer

(nice dubs)
thanks

BITCH YOU KILLIN MAH MOTHAFUCKEN VIBE, WHERE MAH DOMINOES AT?

Listen to it the night it came out high as fuck. Magical.

sry meant to post this:

tiny url zqyd8yg

DUDE AFTER WILDFLOWER LISTEN TO TAME IMPALA SMOKING WEED
IT'S SO COOL THE ECHOES AND THE SYNTHS
LIKE WHOA DUDE

>Is there a better combination, Sup Forums?
yes, weed + sex

i like how you try to fit in via spouting collective rhetoric

Death grips scared the shit out of me when I was on shrooms.

opiates are a really great class of drug to use when you listen to music

last time I did though I fell asleep and didn't even notice when the album change, so...

V/\

The stoner might right in this case, Quentin is a fucking genius