OPINION THREAD

Now think long and hard about this, do you like it when albums have intros or when the album starts with a full regular track that starts right away?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3r2zleGxv7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Either

Just because I'm a superstitious fuck.

the latter

intros can be cool, but i usually don't download them onto my phone when I pirate an album just because they take up space.

intros.

i want ot doe

Regularly. Intros are a rockist concept, and creating tracks that serve only to make an album "artistic", when albums should exclusively be collections of songs in which each song can be listened to for the listeners leisure instead of as a combined experience.

yea

>I have defined the form of albums and any deviation from this is bad.

I don't care as long as the album is good

youtube.com/watch?v=3r2zleGxv7w
only in this

dont want that in muh cock
regular track

I enjoy both. I'd say never tack on an intro just for the sake of having one. If it fits the tone of the album, I'm all for it though.

I like it when the intro is combined with the opening track instead of a separate track

regular track

I don't care as long as the pendoxyriphoa cannus doesn't lodge itself inside my penis.

As long as we aren't talking 4-5 minutes of straight talking we're good.

fuck you

This pupper is here to save you all, no longer do you need to reply to this awful, discussion destroying thread.

no

Personally I prefer intros, but it really depends on the album and content contained within.
Btw this thread is pretty much pointless, there's no discussion to be had from this.

It really depends, sometimes an intro is great, sometimes a song kicks things off perfectly.

Whoops, forgot pic

regular track

PLEASE DONT

nasty ass post

no

that bug looks sad :(

fug

also, regular track unless its a concept album

why my dude?

Depends all on the album

either are fine

latter

both are cool

this picture is disturbing. MODS

I appreciate a good intro but I feel either is fine.

Depends on the genre personally, I prefer rock albums that start regularly, but like intros for hip-hop albums.

No thank u

I like how Pablo starts...

UL Beam is such a mini-epic and then the real album begins with FSMH pt. 1. So, not necessarily an intro/interlude, but just an opener with a different feel from the rest of the album.