RIP Vera Lynn

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/10739326/Dame-Vera-Lynn-interview-People-used-me-to-achieve-something.-I-was-just-doing-my-job.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vera_lynn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Unironically literally who?

Does anybody here remember Vera Lynn?

DON'T DO THIS OP

>He doesn't remember Vera Lynn

Thank you OP, I'm sure my nan will be terribly grieved to hear it.

Fucking cunt.

VEEEERAAAAAAAA

VERAAAAAHHHHH

WHAT HAAAAAS

BECOME OF YOOOOOOOOUH

She's gotta make it to the triple digits first

I didn't know that Sup Forums was full of 80 year old British people.

WE'LL

Quads confirm

DOES ANYBODY ELSE IN HEEeeEEUH

FEEEEEL THE WAY AAH DUUU

Yes that's nice, I'm sure a lot of rest home residents will mourn her passing greatly.

Fuck you for bringing me every last awful childhood memory of my elderly relatives singing that song.

Oh shit no, OP, what have you done.

Did Roger Waters retcon the track from the Wall, or what?

One hit wonder from the Battle of Britain days. Amazingly impervious to the forces of death.

telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/10739326/Dame-Vera-Lynn-interview-People-used-me-to-achieve-something.-I-was-just-doing-my-job.html

"She is sometimes mystified by what she sees on the news. “If my grandparents were to come back now and see how people behave, they would be horrified. They would say, 'How could you live in a world like that?’ All the violence and the problems.’ If anybody was murdered in my young days, it was unheard of. Now it’s the norm. If somebody doesn’t like somebody, they kill ’em.”"

>implying that entire bloody war wasn't fought because Hitler didn't like certain races of people and felt it was necessary to kill them

Yeah, fuck this senile cunt.

Who?

Yeah but they were just Jews, not actual people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vera_lynn

>murder didn't exist back during the time of fucking world wars, ethnic cleansing and atomic bombing
>it's the norm for people to kill each other today

It's actually been proven by science that as one ages, the positive memories one has of their childhood grow stronger while the negative ones weaken.

t. it's all chemical

ITT: Sup Forums beats up on an elderly woman

This is truly a low even for us.

You have a containment board, please stay there.

How can you beat up a dead person?

She's not actually dead though, OP was le rusemaster.

Seriously, you ever read The International Jew by Henry Ford? You need to know what we as white people are up against.

Huh, didn't even bother doublechecking as she's so old it couldn't possibly be a ruse. She's probably dead by next week anyway.

Actually I assumed she meant this more in the context of "When I was a child, Britain was 100% white and you could walk to school in the morning without being set upon by Paki rape gangs."

Thanks, Schlomo. 'Preciate it.

You have a containment board, please stay there.

>2050
>user's grandkids are living in a postapocalytic wasteland as a pack of feral niggers advances on them
>they and a few thousand souls are all that remains of the white race
>a Jewish dude in a helicopter flies overhead and calls out with a megaphone "Finish them off, my minions."

MEET AGAIN...