hello rat0

shame she has small ass tits

How else do you think the Boyz went to Men

someone hit me up with a die antwoord pic for non-meme answer

is that grimes on the right?

kek

s-she is pure user!

every hippie band in the sixties

Ian and Martin could have been gay with each other and probably are, but either of them fucking Lavren? Impossible.

Marina and the Diamonds, she's pretty open about masturbation

doesnt she have a backup band?

No, only during one tour

all bands that has a female member

lol

I always thought they were a couple until I heard she was married to Neil Gaiman. Now I don't really know.

the obvious one

two of them were legit dating then they broke up

this was all almost two decades ago though

Also Cocteau Twins

>married people have sex

lavren top qt

theyre acttuly brother and sister

(-_-)

Lmao

im not even gay and i'd fuck john balance

>No one posted Arcade Fire yet

andy only get's to watch

Isn't she transgendered?

um no? you thinking of someone else m8?

Obviously

bjork was such a slut

in a similar vein, charli is also pretty open about masturbation

Every one man project ever

thruston's even fingering her in this photo

dem tiddies do... i'd objectify her all nite long

damn his left arm must be at least 5 feet long

OASIS

but there btothers...

the other chick was always the cuter one

exactly
?

Damn she has a masculine face

Who the fuck are these guys?

I'd probably kill myself if I got rejected by Miki Berenyi too.

It ended in Bjork getting impregnated

I think I mixed up the story. not sure if it was the other band mate she was fucking

for real though, I honestly think Flea and John have done gay shit to each other

Like I know you're memeing, but it happened

this looks like the beginnings of a gang bang

this picture makes me so hard

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

Kevin is known to be THE most hung guy in shoegaze, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Bilinda's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Kevin barely able to force it past the knob, and Bilinda moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Kevin's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria...

dude... you need to get out more

its between this and flylo snickers for best mu copypasta stories

>the best Sup Forums copypasta story is actually a Sup Forums copypasta

can Sup Forums do anything right?

Probably

did aaron marry val?

we can claim we made it first because Sup Forums are pussy cucks who will bow to our superiority

that's what i've heard. hard to find info on them... i like it better that way tho

it's not gay if you're brothers

flylo snickers?

it's possible

and fuck his furby

do BJÖRK shave?

i seriously doubt it. she's prolly rockin that viking bush

would you?

yea she has that aura for sure

fug jes

yep, even tho she's older than my mom

DELETE THIS NOW

yeah i agree
she goes by porter or whatever his last name is
i wonder what happened with rob

fuck

I heard something about her dating the guy from bloc party?

I'm like 74% sure she's trans, it's just not something that everyone knows. He face and her voice seem to match this idea.

It's about shape relative to the physique as a whole, more than size.

Large breasts would be out of place. Might as well learn to appreciate more of the spectrum, man.

Post image of her facing the camera, with shoulders in view. Post picture of hands that make relative finger length apparent.

Not perfect, but good heuristics.

Did they fuck?

Hutch and Kathy is my OTP

oh it wasnt snickers, i remembered it wrong.

I saw Flying Lotus a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw FlyLo trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I've heard incest rumors about this band, so this makes sense to me.

wrong band, Elias fucked Loke from Var and Lust for Youth

the first time i read this i thought it was legit... i got so sad when i found out it wasn't. part of me still wants to believe

I'm not sure if you can do the ring finger test with this

She does have broad shoulders though

wehew