bluelanefrontier.bandcamp.com/album/no-big-fuss
sovietdistrict.bandcamp.com/track/natural-multiples
reptileguy.bandcamp.com/album/bill-what-have-you-done
youtube.com/watch?v=CJYZxayp0bU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

metadiscorse.bandcamp.com/

here is a music video single too
youtube.com/watch?v=EIMXTkoBwYg

>lo-fi pop crap inspired by the Music Tapes, Neutral Milk Hotel, Jeff Mangum's WFMU shows, a Hawk and a Hacksaw, early of Montreal, Daniel Johnston, Brian Wilson, Marshmallow Coast, Syd Barrett, the Ladybug Transistor, Joe Meek, R. Stevie Moore, Guided by Voices, Beatles, Animal Collective, Robert Wyatt, the Olivia Tremor Control, etc.
>attempts at "lush" arrangements using harmonica, recorder, chimes, rain stick, accordion, fake bassoon, Hanna-Barbera cartoon sound effects, bird noises, singing saw, tambourine, fake glockenspiel, synthesizers, classical guitar, a fence, violin, water, lap harp, banjo, soda can, microtonal (busted) ukelele, field recordings, vocal harmonies, etc.
>crunchy
>cringey lyrics about the bittersweet feeling of graduating high school and stuff like that
>includes attempt at a "ragtime" song

I like how slow this is but it's a little cold to my ears. Your voice isn't bad but overall the production could use a warmer, fuller sound

Reccing the usual favorites:

peachesdavenport.bandcamp.com/album/the-ducks-a-snake-in-the-grass

evenoxen.bandcamp.com/album/arrayed-above-the-seraphim-lights

//jacobhutto.bandcamp.com/track/paw-paws-songs

Be back with more feedback later

D R O O P I E S
droopies.bandcamp.com/releases

i can't wait to start writing songs and posting them on here senpai

Can't wait to hear em family, the hype is real now

hypergiantsasmr.bandcamp.com/album/d-e-c-a-d-e
>s p a c e

pleasancehouse.bandcamp.com

>delicate folk tunes

Looking at large wooden walls full of old pictures right now

I love D R O O P I E S:

Me and some friends made this a while ago. posting now to see if anyone likes it, whats good / shitty about it. Let me know, we still make music together so any criticism is good criticism.

nextattempt.bandcamp.com/releases

New album's going to be out in August, friends
silene1.bandcamp.com/
>Earthy ambient music

Nice to see you guys

I have a kneejerk reaction to all pop-punk, even the most critically acclaimed, so all I can tell you is that the production sounds very crisp, the singing is adequate, the drum/guitar playing is competent, all in all though I can't give you much of a non-biased opinion

wrestlingemma.bandcamp.com/

randy newman meets randy savage

>pretty basic rock'n'roll tunes, kinda 50's

this is pretty great.

I know this is a stylistic choice, but the vocals are begging to be unburied a bit. They're good.

I only listened to the first song. The lyrics are fairly clever. My favorite part was probably how abrupt the ending was; either that or whatever instrument starts jamming at 1:58 (is that an organ or a guitar? Sounds nice and wonky either way.) Or that whispering that shows up around 1:15. This overall has an old-fashioned vibe but that ain't necessarily a bad thing. My advice would be to accentuate the eccentricities. Also, your voice reminds me of Andy Partridge for some odd reason despite not sounding like him....????

Hey, thanks! I love Andy Partridge! And yeah, that was an organ.

Cool; I really can't say why it gives me that XTC vibe but it does.

pleasant and heartfelt. i dig it.

Hood Robin - Sirloin Commodities
hoodrobin.bandcamp.com/album/sirloin-commodities
>plunderphonics, beats
>ambient, funk, pop, noise, steak

hottea.bandcamp.com/track/i-might-be-an-asshole
>guitar bass drums and vocals

whoa nelly, slow down there son! why dont you take some time, a few minutes perhaps to check out the new HOT TEA joint. yeah friend this is sure my jam. i'll be digging on this for a few months at least!

>paging dennis leary

for real though i liked it

Nice to see you too m8. I have to say your ambient music is certainly soaked in chlorophyll. I like "Windfall Light" much better than what I heard from "Today I Left From the Big City" and hope you continue in that warm distorted sound. If you base things primarily on plants, then WL definitely adds a "sunlight" vibe to it. If you're going to continue with adding elements to your music, maybe throw in some "bloop" stuff for a water sound. The goal here in my eyes is to make the ambient sound fresh and innovative, and I would say the best way to do that is imitate God, the king of ambient music. Since you're already a fan of nature, I'd say you're heading in the right direction. The more field recordings the better. Listen to this funky shit:

youtube.com/watch?v=nKXKHXNxz24

in-dreamview.bandcamp.com/music

>instrumental
>Post-rock/math-rock
>jazz fusion

also check out

is mine good

dadee.bandcamp.com/

here's an ep i dropped last september
abracadanny.bandcamp.com/album/wasted-youth-ep
>>downtempo// r&b// synthpop

stay tuned for an album really soon

Forgot the link cuz I'm a dip

eichinschmeichin.bandcamp.com/album/senioritis

dem boys

Our most recent release as a four-piece, will go down in history as our punk rock masterwork.
>emo
>progressive rock
>psych
>post-punk
>ambient
petalportmusic.bandcamp.com/album/eye-contact

The next release will be a five song EP that has three of the four guys on Eye Contact. The sound is just as varied as EC but a lot different. More rough.

I have the demos for the next full length, not sure how much different the official versions will be. Our lead guitarist and I are planning on reforming the band with new members because our drummer and bassist are moving to London for overseas studies. We're thinking of trying a three-guitarist lineup with the current lead guitarist also playing keyboard. We'll see what happens.

Like us on fb plz

>*New Album*
connorortlinning.bandcamp.com/album/r-ves
>piano
>dark ambient
>noise
>drone

connorortlinning.bandcamp.com/album/lachrymalice-self-titled-debut
>Melodic death metal

Really enjoy the mellowness of it.
Good music to listen to well studying.
Only thing I'd really reccomend is a tiny bit more with the voice.
Also let whoever is on guitar take more liberties with it.

Hey thanks for that feedback my man. "Today I Left" was kind of a side album for me, because my primary instrument is the piano and I don't think it represents where I want to go with this project. I think that Windfall Light (when it's completed) will have some bloop to it and just in general a lot more variety/experimentation than what I've done on previous things. I really do appreciate you taking the time to give me that feedback, it means a lot to me. Thanks
>The more field recordings the better
I'll keep that in mind. I've been trying to get ahold of some better recording equipment just for that purpose.
>the best way to do that is imitate God
This one is going to keep me up at night.

elemantraband.bandcamp.com/album/peach-fuzz

>alternative
>noisy/shoegazey
>summer sounds
>"the sun is so bright it cooks your shirt"

released this single a week ago, releasing the full album tonight and then going on a regional tour starting on Wednesday. hope y'all enjoy it

Ha I just meant "God" as in "Mother Nature" or whatever you want to call it. As in the sounds of nature. I think you understand anyways. Eager to hear the blooop

Bump

bumping

its all one dude my dude

BCAOTY
Love you guys

Tangible Rays

growhouse.bandcamp.com

>Psych Gaze

SEANCE AUG 5th

youtube.com/watch?v=lhNrBeQr2BY

Solo project from Denton, TX.

Calls it "Desolation Groove" and "Homebrew"

hoyabembe.bandcamp.com/album/its-eclectic

lofi rock dreampop recorded on 4 track

desune.bandcamp.com/

>electronic, idm, ambient, downtempo, experimental, psych

lankyboyclub.bandcamp.com

>lofi
>noise pop

1ST LP ‘i lost all my friends//loving you’ OUT SEPTEMBER?? darker tones than slackers, more spooky n that i guess, i am sad. A WHOLE 9 TRACKS?!?!

tapes, tees n gigs also coming september time!!

MAKING A SHORT FILM FEATURING MY TUNES IN OCTOBER, all on super 8 film, should look cool. watch me skate around leeds at 4am with my gf basically, hopefully gettin some gig shots in it too dependin on how it comes out with light levels n that

ALSO CHECK THIS VID I MADE FOR YUNG youtube.com/watch?v=ZFpDaIIG6AM&feature=youtu.be

recss to these bois:

officialdtb.bandcamp.com/releases
>Indie Rock
>Post Rock
>Math Rock
>Emo

awkwardbullshit.bandcamp.com/track/7am

>folk

rec

I have a question. I've been making songs recently and posting them on soundcloud threads. I don't rteally have a clear project or collection of songs that I would see fit to release as a project yet. Is there a point to making a bandcamp?

WE'RE MAKING A Sup Forums BEST OF/COMPILATION
REPLY TO THIS IF YOU WANT TO BE ON IT
if you reply youll be added to a straw poll with the 21 artists we have already
then were gonna have a vote and the top 15 or so will be on the album
its gonna feature on jacob huttos bandcamp label
sry this posts late in the thread i was asleep

got you from the archive, your on the list

list so far
let me know if i missed you

also any ideas for album art would be very helpful

didnt even post list

id say theres not really much point
soundcloud deffinatly much better if your just doing individual tracks

scrugley.bandcamp.com/

>depressive shit

scrugley.bandcamp.com/
could i participate?

Https://nillisthenewblack.bandcamp.com
>2014, 7 track, free download EP

fillyonsandthehollowboys.bandcamp.com/album/mothers-songs

> country/folk
album I made using the recordings my great uncle lent me of him playing guitar and singing in the attic of

the guy who recorded him idk his name yet.

>Art rock
>Ambient
>Instrumental
>music to lay on the floor to

pound62.bandcamp.com/album/a-better-future

Looking for any production advice

yamir.bandcamp.com
>post rock
>guitar ambient/dark ambient
>drone
>spoken word
>experimental electronics

good kids

natheband.bandcamp.com/
>dreampunk
>mumblecore
>lo-fi
>post punk
working on a release for this year

fun

Sounds nice!
Make it a bit louder or add a bit of compression, and try either adding a treble cut to the percussion, or just the hi-hats.

skyairlines.bandcamp.com/album/i-m-so-sorry-dad

QUALITY MUSIC FREAK
Sound design \\
london //

qualitymusicfreak.bandcamp.com/

SEANCE IS HAPPENING

saintmovinghills.bandcamp.com/album/live-for-a-moment-of-silence
>new album released today
>art-rock, post-rock, instrumental, minimalist

Don't we already have a chart for that though?

projektosendecida.bandcamp.com/music

> first wave post rock, instrumental, psychedelic, 70's trippy rock, surfer

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I like the vibe of this but you seem to be singing bad ironically. It would improve a lot if you actually tried to make it sound good

reccs:

>Seance as a starting point for shoegaze

patrician BC chart confirmed

tangible rays seance is so based it doesn't even have to be out yet to be the starting point on the chart

seance better deliver lmfao

i love that bc threads develop their own memes

>Not having Pleasance House Any Gracious Heart pictured

nigga what are you doing

>Tangible Rays Seance is starting point for Noise Rock/Shoegaze

this shit ain't even drop yet but ok

westernhigh.bandcamp.com/album/growth

just released this. gonna start doing my first shows soon and eventually release a small set of cassettes.

>emo, acoustic, bedroom pop

This chart is bullshit

So is this

anxioushouseguest.bandcamp.com/album/second-guessing-everything

>>dream pop//indie//post punk

soundcloud.com/user-3081570/my-girl-wont-imessage-me-back

NOT A BANDCAMP PROJECT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

jesus christ who the fuck stacked that pallet

jvgm.bandcamp.com/track/pull-the-plug

this is me.

recing from yesterday:
i was expecting this to just be synthy soundscapes, was pleased with the keyboard sounds and the rhythms. I woke up kindof stressed out today, depressed and all that, so this is pretty nice to have had going while making breakfast.

ticking clock sound was kindof cool to start with, guitar riffs feel a lil...behind things mix wise? maybe I'm just looking for them to be a lil louder, or maybe a lil more high frequency content? certainly not bad.

appreciated the honest lyrics, flow of song was a little predictable (which certainly isn't bad), drummer is really tight, they're adding a lot.

vocalproduction is really nicely done.

all around nothing too special for me, but solid work, keep going.

heheh this is pretty rad, listened to the first track. following to come back to, it's a lot of fun, lyrics were kindof clever (lold at windows 95 its alive),guitar solo is really tight. lots of fun, would recommend.

this is me.

recing from yesterday:
reminds me a lil of mac demarcos song writing. audience wooo was a nice way to get into the chorus. appreciated teh chill way the verse worked along with the chorus. low end is really solid. didn't quite hold my attention for the full 5 minutes.

i listened to outside nights; nice field recording, not really my bag but the insect (?) noises in the back took me back to my childhood.

listening to "i like skate punk but I don't skate," lead guitar wasn't what I was expecting, appreciated it. individually i feel like all the parts are good, but the mix is holding it back a little bit, as they aren't quite gelling together. but i still liked the mix of styles, and would want to hear more (and will probably check more out later).

really digging this; mix is big and clear, style is right up my alley. i liked the changes throughout peach fuzz, like that lil guitar solo break down. definitely gonna be coming back to. good luck with the tour, surely one day it will be mine turn.

Like your stuff. "She Wears Headphones" is my favorite.

from

It is good lad. Top-tier field recordings. What the heck are those crazy insects doing. Nice wind chimes. I feel nostalgic now. Like my great-aunt's backyard. Fireflies and lemonade. Keep em coming m'boy. Downloaded.

the person who drank whatever was once in that hole on the left side

9 track beat tape
incelcrew.bandcamp.com/album/beat-tape-ii

5 track mixtape
incelcrew.bandcamp.com/album/hello-motherf-er

joshuasoria.bandcamp.com

debut album, written and produced when i was 17 (june to dec of 2015). the title alludes to the literary concepts of apollo and dionysius as being concrete and abstract, which is what the music is.
>very eclectic. prog pop, psych rock, alt r&b, ambient sound collages, experimental synth stuff. all wrapped up in the albums concept and my lo fi voice.

Anybody selling cassettes?

wassup again boys and lady boys,

i make indie rubbish

most of you don't care for it but fuck it

sleazy1.bandcamp.com/releases

>indie pop
>indie rock
>jangle pop
>chill

i got cassette tapes coming in a few days if any of you are into that! just gotta print out he labels and they'll be ready

rec'ing da bois

fuck

Yeah, for the next attempt song I noticed that the guitars and bass were subdued compared to the vocalist. I'll keep that in mind with whatever we make next.

I'm planning on doing a small cassette run too. How much are your tapes going for? I might have to snag one.

from me;

digging this quite a bit, definitely up my alley, I'vm a fan of chill jangly pop. do want.

they're going for 7 bucks!

thanks a bunch man, i'm very glad you're digging it, i'm gonna check out your stuff in a bit, i'm a tad bit busy with the tapes atm

auxarc.bandcamp.com/releases

music video for a new song
youtube.com/watch?v=xANNVoK_jTg

Hey guys, what's up? Mister President here. I'm not here to plug my music, but to invite you guys to like a new blog I just started. While it's named after my music project, it'll mostly feature music, art, videos, poetry, venues etc.. from DIY sources.

So, I invite you, if you want me to check out your music or any other project you've made, go ahead and submit it to the blog:

misterpresidentmusic.tumblr.com/

A note: just because you submit something doesn't mean I will feature it. If I've got nothing to say about your projects, I most likely won't feature it.

thevaporman.bandcamp.com/releases

vaporwave

my 1st vaporwave album

>tfw you looked at your Spotify streaming report and earned one cent in May

How many streams does that equal?

six?
I just left spotify open for a couple weeks in June so hopefully I made a dollar.
>tfw I realistically think about any amount of fame

B U MP

I'm not in this band, but they are from my city
ritualhealing.bandcamp.com

elemantra/"peach fuzz" duder here: thanks a ton man! the full album is out now if you're interested/still in this thread. dug your stuff as well, didn't listen to the full album yet but I really dug "Into the Summer". Produced very well, will definitely come back to this. We'd love to play with you sometime man

elemantraband.bandcamp.com/album/foreign-breath

>alternative
>shoegaze
>post-rock
>jams

full album

bluelanefrontier.bandcamp.com/album/no-big-fuss

Colorado Camp Counselor Jamz

sovietdistrict.bandcamp.com/track/natural-multiples
>experimental folk, noisy, lo-fi

I haven't posted anything here for about eight or nine months, nor have I had much time to work on music since. For the time being I'll be uploading a few bits and pieces from the projects I'm working on as I doubt I'll have a full album ready for a while.

As usual there's a lot of excellent work in these threads.

recc – will listen to others later

reptileguy.bandcamp.com/album/bill-what-have-you-done
>lo-fi
i don't really know how to describe this stuff. just a personal project i've been working on. check it out if you want.
also, here's a thing i made for one of the songs;
youtube.com/watch?v=CJYZxayp0bU

>cass
I can make you a cassette of mine if you want, send me a message at dewiemills gmail