I always knew she was a cunt just from the look of her. Glad her image and career is going to go down now

I always knew she was a cunt just from the look of her. Glad her image and career is going to go down now

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/teamkanyedaily/status/754888651453202433
thefader.com/2016/07/17/kim-kardashian-famous-kanye-taylor-swift-footage
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Same

she'll still sell more than kanye

She's actually a really nice person.

It's likely just her managers telling her what to say, and really botching it.

Source: I hung out with her for a few hours a couple of years back. Good times.

honestly mediocre dance-y synth pop is way better than the garbage trap that other moron put out this year

honestly I can't imagine having this fucking boring of taste when you go on a fucking music forum filled with discussion of all types of music

Could someone brief me on what the hell is going on? What's she done?

She lied and was a cunt

Do you live under a rock? Look up kim k/kanye/Taylor feud

oh good gossip threads where we don't discuss music
what a fantastic board

Is it "THE BEST VIDEO OF ALL TIME" 2.0 or what?

as if we discuss music here anyway

>>>/reddit/

Illegal video proves that she told Kanye the "me and taylor might still have sex" line was alright

Apparently she didn't know the entire song was about how he "made the bitch famous" and BLM tweeters are calling her racist for being upset

How is it illegal though?

California two-party consent law

Nah she even approved the he made her famous part but apparently she's mad he called her that bitch. As if that was so much worse than the rest of it. Especially after that pointed grammys speech and those releases from her publicist which were sketchy at best

She used to be a sweet girl, but fame and money have corrupted her.

Do you honestly think that Taylor wouldn't act nice to some random fan?

>implying famous artists don't put on a show when meeting fans and degenerate "muh Taytay" waifufags

She did know about the famous line

where in the snapchat video's did they discuss the famous line

twitter.com/teamkanyedaily/status/754888651453202433

thefader.com/2016/07/17/kim-kardashian-famous-kanye-taylor-swift-footage watch the fucking video

>her career

No matter what you think of her, her career is more sound than both Kim and Kanye's