twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Level 3 desu

>level 3
>The Doors s/t

my normie girlfriend's favorite album

I'm probably 3. There are good albums in every category though

level 3 and level 4 are indistinguishable

also the real level ∞ is leaving Sup Forums

you don't think the doors are influential?

i guess inifinite but I like some albums that appear on lvl 1-4 so

>the doors
>not one of the definitive scaruffi albums

Level 3, maybe 4. I try to not listen to too much sporkcore, but I just can't help myself...

>Fantano
>ever

last.fm/user/theneedledrop/library/albums

true. you can't pass level 4 if you're on Sup Forums

TPAB is both p4k-core and fantano-core

Level 8 side

Level 4

tryhard, poseur, avant-teen, hipster >>> poptomist, indie fans and memeraptards

holy shit seriously???????? FUCK!!!

are you implying that the jazz in level 4 isn't memejazz

Elaborate on what would be considered Patrician-level albums would be?

>lv3
>considering if pleb is the new hipster

Post-patrician tbqh.

Listened to this jap hardcore techno comp, thelenious monk and the earthbound soundtrack yesterday.

there's a reason they're locked user

Most of my current stuff is level 4, but really it's just traditional music or obscure stuff. not all that experimental.

>jap hardcore techno comp, thelenious monk and the earthbound soundtrack yesterday.
literally level 4: the music

>Six years on Sup Forums
>Unironically listens to eurodance

if you don't know then you aren't there my child. keep exploring.

basically they don't actually know

i know 3 of the albums in the locked section though

Enlighten us then

I'm saying sporkcore is better than what is posted here all the time

Its turnycore

The higher the level you're on, the more you see music as first and foremost a way of impressing people. To be a patrician on Sup Forums is to spend all of your free time curating your RYM page and compiling top 50 charts that no one will read.

21 Pilots and Bieber 4 lyf

i wish to be the enougly patrician to know

sleep - dopesmoker is patrician?

okay, its a good album

there is just one patrician album mate

im afraid i cant do that

thats not dopesmoker

I've been here for like 4 years but i still listen to post punk and noise.
Instead of you, i don't follow the Sup Forums trend.
I discovered a lot of music tho, thanks Sup Forums, thanks to you i met my girlfriend.

Didn't know patrician music was such horseshit garbage.

why not?

that's why it's locked, you aren't ready to appreciate it

I have a healthy mix of all of them because I consume music based on what I enjoy rather than trying to look I have "taste".

I skipped straight to 3 and have been there for months now. I'm a fucking guinea.

I don't use RYM, aren't they the dudes who pretend noise and african drumming tapes have any merit.

>last.fm/user/theneedledrop/library/albums
trap lord at #4 is the most random shit

it would defeat the purpose and process of appreciating said albums. you see, the albums on level infinity require hundreds of hours of priming and conditioning not only to prepare you for the aesthetic stimuli that comes with listening to these auditory recordings but also help you understand the importance and significance of them on an intellectual level.

you can be some guy that started browsing mu a week ago and thinks sufjan stevens and animal collective are "good" and then go on rym and discover albums under level 4 and listen to them and like/dislike them because (like levels 1-3) they're intended to be worn out and discarded like fashion accessories since the people that consume that kind of music generally have no knowledge (on an academic level) of what it is they're listening to

which is why it's vital that you undergo a process in order to prepare yourself to experience the aforementioned selected audio recordings under level infinity

>Level ∞
Feelsgoodman.jpg

Although I'm slowly becoming more inactive on this site.

it's funny how to op made to the pleb believe that exist a list of specific albums that will make them patrician listeners

this

my wife's son is a level 4 and i'm proud

Post-Vibratory Nu March

The secret to being patrician is listening to whatever the fuck you like without worrying if it's patrician or not, be it Faust or Beyonce.

imagine caring this much

oh I see.

So what are those albums?

it's still better than fucking Dylan, also level 3

>or Beyonce.

No, Have some standards.

is this pasta
are you implying dylan isn't influential? because you'd be objectively wrong

I refuse to believe you wrote this with a straight face.

Standards defeat the point.

oh, so you're a cunt with a superiority complex or are full of shit and talking out your ass

who /neo-sincerely embracing lower culture/ here?

any ones you (the patrician) deem(s) to be, duh

No really they don't.

Being ''patrician'' doesn't mean you have to pretend Will.i.am, Kanye or Beyonce have talent.

This BS has killed the board.

trips and i'll post an album from the infinity level

kys

I'm not saying you have to pretend to like them to not come off as elitist, but if you do like them there's no reason to pretend you don't or feel guilty about it.

Level ∞

Save it quick before its deleted

>they're intended to be worn out and discarded like fashion accessories since the people that consume that kind of music generally have no knowledge (on an academic level) of what it is they're listening to

much of wut you said was bullshit but I 100% agree with you on this

well you're no fun

>tetreault
level 4
>nina simone
level 2

I listen to 1-4 without even thinking about my level

you dont have to have knowledge of music on an academic level to enjoy it. and people get bored of albums eventually

>only knows 2 albums

Plebeians aren't allowed to comment.

Sounds about right

>comment
hi r/e/d/d/i/t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been here for four years what does that make me

I listen to something from every level I think. Worrying about whether the music you listen to is obscure or challenging enough is how you become a braindead pseud posting in those RYM threads

a loser

>he really has only heard 2 of the albums

Embarrassing.

transcendental qabala swami Buddha's 2nd coming

wow look at you with the original comment and generic taste!
name one album from level infinity in op's pic

Mostly 2 with a lot of 1 and a bit of 3.

Pic related is my favorite album but I consider myself to be Scaruffi-core.
Anyway, p-please unlock Level Infinity, I feel prepared to enter it.

>only confirming it, again

wow

Could you not objectify AMM Music as poser core? It existed way before you and your stupid fucking memes.

right, but he was talking about experimental/art music and referring to the average listener's ability to appreciate them

I get bored of albums, too, but the best albums I've ever listened to I regularly re-listen after the boredom has worn off

usually when I get bored of an album and decide I probably won't ever listen to it again, or at least for a very long time, it's because the album lacks depth and is, like user said, meant to be discarded like a trend

Somewhere between 1 and 2, I haven't really found a niche genre that I like

most entry level on level 4, should be on level 2. keep practicing
ricci rucker a shit
meme improv, most of their fans cant name more than 5 other free improv/eai acts
>referring to the average listener's ability to appreciate them
same way you appreciate a madonna album, if it sounds good to your ears then you like it and thats that. just because it's EAI doesn't mean you need exposure to academic principles regarding music you fucking cringey cunt

Where is Human Story 3?

level 2

>ricci rucker a shit

Well done, you can at least read an album cover, there is a glimmer of intelligence there.

Try listening to The Velvet Underground - The Velvet Underground & Nico
It's how I went from Fantano to Scaruffi.

>most entry level on level 4, should be on level 2. keep practicing
Most of my favorite albums are on Level 3, I think I'm pretty ok.

bullshit, it's level 5

>door better than dylan
WEW
E
W

thank you
>It's how I went from Fantano to Scaruffi.
youtube.com/watch?v=zaumyfPx3Ao

looooool

open your eyes you sheep

IKEA

I think you're butthurt cuz you know you fall into the category of plebs who can't appreciate the depth of some music