What's the best practice amp for the value...

what's the best practice amp for the value? I've had this shitty 10 dollar one I picked up at a used stuff store a few years ago, it finally snapped because a part on it is shit, so I need a new one. I'm just looking to play it in my apartment and it should have an overdrive and doesn't need to get too loud, and a nice clean sound would be good too. I'll probably just be plugging my headphones in it, but I do wanna hook up my pedals to it and get some distortion and stuff, I wanna play metal and stuff too.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Casio-CTK2400-61--Portable-Keyboard/dp/B00JZEW3KC/ref=sr_1_3?s=musical-instruments&ie=UTF8&qid=1469051761&sr=1-3&refinements=p_36:1253547011
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

fender mustang is a decent amp and has a bunch of presets and effects built in

bump

Fender Champ DX so you can later record with it.

Don't listen to this

What's your budget?

Vox vt20x m8

around 100 dollars

actually around 50 dollars to get something used.

amazon.com/Casio-CTK2400-61--Portable-Keyboard/dp/B00JZEW3KC/ref=sr_1_3?s=musical-instruments&ie=UTF8&qid=1469051761&sr=1-3&refinements=p_36:1253547011

$79

It's gonna be a waste of money if don't invest something that'll later be useful.

an amp dude, an amp for my guitar.

what you talking about man? I've used a 10 dollar practice amp for years and I've even fed a line through it to my audio interface and recorded with it, or just played it straight into my mic to record. It's just gotta get the job dun brutha.

This is al you'll even need senpai. 15 watts, tube, and very good modeling and built-in effects. Most versatile amp for its size and cost that still sounds good.

A 10 dollar practice amp doesn't get the job done, deaf-ass.
Listen to this you broke ass.

found this for 50 dollars plus shipping on guitar center's website. It's the most affordable thing I could find in this whole thread. Not bad, if I do say so myself, I think.

It's a Fender Mustang I V.2 20W 1x8 Guitar Combo Amp

ss - any small vintage roland/yamaha amp 2bh
modeling - fender mustang 1
tube - laney cub 8 or 10, epiphone valve jr.

what's ss and modeling mean? I've literally never heard those terms used before in music.

ss = solid state = transistor based amp
modeling = amp with digital processing to emulate other amps

ty famwam