Is clubbing actually good?

Is clubbing actually good?

depends on who you are and how you look.

for me it's nice yeah. US is 99 % lacking in good clubs tho so

I'm quite a boring introverted person but if I'm drunk off my tits and with bros then I seem to enjoy it.

The girl on the left is hotter in this

Yeah if you're rolling it's pretty fun

Otherwise no

Depends on the music

I don't think anyone goes to a nightclub to listen to the music user.

They go to get shitfaced and pull.

Guys who go to try and pull and are overt about it rarely pull. You need to know you can pull but don't look like you're desperate and just enjoy the music.

my standout club experience was coming down off speed at a "nineties night as smashmouth's all star began to play & I felt every inch of life leave my body

I'd kill for an industrial club that isn't an angstfest.

i find it hilarious that everyone i know who's been to an industrial club has ended up shaving their head

it's probably good, but not in Texas

>tfw been getting really into footwork
>learning how to dance to it
>getting pretty good
>not from Chicago
Feels bad man

Was for me 8 years ago, the scene has changed too much now and clubs are infested with social justice warriors, tumblrinas and "thicc" girls wearing clothing they really shouldn't, cunts slather themselves in make up too. I went clubbing during the peak "white indie" scene back in the late 00's. Had some sex with some qt pie indie girls, had some fun relationships with people and did some cool drugs and just generally was on top of the world. It's absolute garbage now though, I feel sorry for you young guys these days.

I dont like it

But then again when i go out im usually just looking to drink and clubs are bad places to drink. Plus im not usually interested in the typIe of chick who goes to a club

If you want easy sex then yes, it's terrible for drink or any music that isn't top 40 though.

>yes
if you're attractive

I think you have no idea about electronic music or you must be living in some shithole without good scene. I heard that clubs in US are generally underwhelming, maybe there are some good places but in Chicago or Detroit.

Correct, I don't have a clue about electronic music.

I live in the UK, people just go to clubs to get drunk and pick up women. No one really pays much attention to what the music is outwith genre.

Get interested in the real techno scene, if you live in proximity of some bigger city there should be proper clubs. Unfortunately I have no prior knowledge outside London.

Got a few decent small clubs down south of the uk imho where they host regular house/techno nights and everyones of their face, pretty fun tbqh

Only if you're attractive and slightly drunk.

No, but going to bars can be fun with friends