Conservative folk

Does anybody know any folk artists that sing about conservative or right-wing topics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0rwnIqRl4gc
youtube.com/watch?v=oaQBrTROj2w
vice.com/read/actual-cuckolds-are-pissed-off-at-the-far-right-using-cuck-as-an-insult
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no u fucking nerd

Johnny Rebel

youtu.be/0rwnIqRl4gc

conservatives can't sing because their hearts know no joy

Old folk songs a lot of the time have traditional moral. There's a norwegian song called "there's a suitor at the door" (loosely translated) where you increase the amount of money he has for each verse until it's okay to marry him.

no, ive never heard anything of the sort
how the fuck do you even make a folk punk song about something "right wing"

youtube.com/watch?v=oaQBrTROj2w

I'm sorry your parents were strict
Many conservative and radical left ideals align, not everyone on the right has big business at heart.

Check out Jason Aldean - Old Boots, New Dirt
It's a folk album that triggers nu-male p4kfags with his conservative lyrics

>politics in music
Whoever do this should go die.

>looking for music the aligns with your political beliefs
Are you really so insecure that your music needs agree with you too? Get a life.

no i just mean the nature of folk punk is that it's part folk and part punk, ie anti establishment/pro individual liberties

how do you take a right wing ideology and write a folk punk song about it

that's why you don't see any of it

>implying

Jason Aldean fans are literal cucks.

art bears and henry cow and slapp happy and rock in opposition exist as a whole so u shouldnt be saying that cause its like the best music ever

This. It's a masterpiece.

Neofolk?

I will extend the question to include any genres of music.

>cucks
when is your 13th birthday party, sweetie?

i would wear this shirt

vice.com/read/actual-cuckolds-are-pissed-off-at-the-far-right-using-cuck-as-an-insult

Sup, cuck.

It all depends on what you define as right wing. Anti establishment and pro individual liberties can be very right wing ideals - given you see a right wing person as one of small government/constitutional rights. The backward thinking you condemn within the right wing is just traditionalism and religious tinged bigotry.

Plenty of folk artists, me included, can vent punk frustrations without coming off as hippies.

Black Metal.

i mean i dislike it too but music is absolutely pure ideology par excellence

this desu

>Folk punk

Just talking about regular folk here lad, most "traditional" folk doesn't really concern itself much with politics anyway

The Knife
M.I.A.
ANOHNI

It's called country music.

lol no

Under rated post

Depends on what kind of "traditional" music you're talking about. There was a lot of old time appalachian music about political candidates, prohibition, the census, labor unions, etc