Album of the Year my ass, no one talks about this anymore and it hasn't even been a month

Album of the Year my ass, no one talks about this anymore and it hasn't even been a month.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xC7sdH2XvbU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

People realized electroswing was just a meme

it's a decent album but nothing else.

7/10

No one talks about Sleep Cycle anymore, still AOTY

I see multiple threads every day. Plus, with new albums coming out constantly and constant new hype trains, how long do you expect people to continue buzzing about an album that's already been release in today's world.

People still talk about it

There just isn't great discussion because of all the fags who think they're clever spouting meme bullshit about electroswing and AAAHHHHHHHHHH

No one talks about it because a serious discussion can't be had without some banal childish poster like this chiming in.

It's still talked about...compared to the 50 new threads a day like it was a few weeks ago it's not I guess.

>any album with Frankie Sinatra on it
>AOTY

There's your problem. Plus everyone knows AOTY(SF) is Blackstar anyway.

>Mmm yes I must say Frankie Sinatra is indubitably one of the most sublime works of plunderphonic sound I have ever heard. What's that Madame? Electro swing? Heavens, no! That is the dirge of the lowly troglodyte. It is far from the purview of the masterful composers collectively known as the Avalanches.

Because every thread about it gets spammed with
you fucking retard

AHHHHHHHH

it's a shit album and they were never that good

sound collage is their niche and they aren't even best at that

>sound collage is their niche
wrong. You don't know what sound collage is.

and yet you don't explain how

suspicious, unimpressive, weak

>sound collage
youtube.com/watch?v=xC7sdH2XvbU

>hi, I'm buzzword bill

Marcel blew that album the fuck out.

It will not be remembered.

It was never going to be AOTY, not in a year that included AMSP and Blackstar. But if your summer jam of 2016 is anything other than this, then you're a miserable piece of shit.

also, it's better than SILY. just throwing that out there.

i fucking despise you

>summer jam
I listen to music whenever the fuck I want, summer, winter, spring, autumn. Who gives a shit.

b8

I'd rather have gone without a second album than what this atrocity was

>look mum i'm doing it again etc

what?

its better than sily keep whining

Marcel's review consisted solely of buzzwords, attempts to understand the amount of "effort" that went into the record, and typical faux-avant tween shit he usually includes, not to mention proclaiming that they failed to achieve certain things on the record which many people would argue they actually did.

I never bait on here. I'm above that shit.

I first listened to SILY about 4 or 5 years ago, and i thought it was just okay. I hadn't relistened to it again until after i heard Wildflower. It's better than i remember, but it's not as glorious as it's successor. Wildflower just makes me hella fuckin happy every time i listen to it.

>not to mention proclaiming that they failed to achieve certain things on the record which many people would argue they actually did.
That's because it's totally subjective.

yeah, so how did he
>blow it the fuck out
then, if it's subjective?