>worst
polly
>overrated
come as you are
>underrated
endless nameless

IS THERE

>Best
Territorial Pissings (upbeat punk) or Drain You (most atmosphere setting song)
>Worst/Most Overrated
Smells Like Teen Spirit (Nearly empty with meaning, not one of Kurt's songs on his old casette tapes, everyone in the band thought it was a joke and I could go on about it)
>Most underrated
On A Plain

>best
On a Plain
>worst
Polly
>most underrated
On a Plain

>Best
Lounge Act

>Worst
Polly

>Most Underrated
Smells Like Teen Spirit (lots of hipsters actually believe it's the worst song on the album just to be different)

>not one of Kurt's songs on his old casette tapes
wut
>everyone in the band thought it was a joke and I could go on about it)
please do because I don't believe that at all.

FLOYD OBSERVES MY HAIRY CHIN

floydsbarbershop.com/directory/mopac/

I think they were playing hip hop when I went.

>everyone in the band thought it was a joke
waste of trips

>best
breed (could've easily gone under underrated, for some reason no one ever talks about this track and i love it)
>worst
on a plain by a country mile
>underrated
drain you (really good pop rock song)

Well I personally have a fondness for the songs that Kurt wrote before or during the early stages of Nirvana which he progressively improved on overtime.
As for the second comment, Kurt saw someone write "Kurt smells like teen spirit" on some wall at his school I think and didn't know "teen spirit" was a deoderant. Kurt wrote the riff quickly and the band laughed and thought it sounded a lot like "More than a feeling" so they put it on the album not expecting it to do well and pretty much shat it out. I personally don't like it because being in high school and going to normie parties, every girl that thinks they're edgy play this song when handed the aux cord or something and wear nirvana merch and claim to love Kurt Cobain but like know only a few songs (yeah I know you're waiting for me to say some shit like "I was born in le wrong generation" but this shit holds true)

Shit I was in a rush

>the band laughed and thought it sounded a lot like "More than a feeling" so they put it on the album not expecting it to do well and pretty much shat it out.
source? I don't recall anything remotely like that in With the Lights Out which as I recall featured the very first performance of it.

>it sounded a lot like "More than a feeling"
holy fuck can't unhear

Look it up, I gotta go to a party and put death grips on the aux cord or something, it's a well known story and they reference it at Reading Festival when they play "more than a feeling" at the start to bait the crowd

>lithium
>polly
>on a plain

Also,

>listening to any version of this album besides the MSFL version

best
Lounge Act
worst
Endless Nameless
most underrated
Breed

this except i like come as you are. territorial pissings deserves more love though

youtube.com/watch?v=JvmuVvb_zO4

Polly really is the only weak spot on this album. Would've been better if it wasn't included desu.

>worst
>polly
Why?

>Come As You Are
>Polly
>Breed

>best
drain you
>underrated
breed
>worst
endless nameless

It sucks.

>Best
Lithium
>Runner-up
Drain You
>Worst
Stay Away
>Overrated
In Bloom
>Underrated
Lounge Act

>Lithium
>Breed
>On A Plain

>best
In a jar
>runner up
Little fury things
>worst
Lose
>overrated
Sludgefeast
>underrated
Raisans

>best
Lithium
>worst
Endless Nameless or Territorial Pissings
>underrated
Breed

In Utero was a lot better

I still have yet to hear any mainstream song more cloyingly, cringe-inducing than "Butterfly Kisses." Can we have a universal declaration?

>not a single "MODS"
>actually discussing music

You guys are disgusting.

Bleach > In Utero > Nevermind

debate me

Nirvana is the most overrated band.