Can we all agree that soundcloud threads are shit...

can we all agree that soundcloud threads are shit? its the same circle of 7 or so amatuer "producers" (and i say this generously considering how many probably just use presets and samples) sucking each others dick, go through any of the recs people give and they all sound the fucking same! its just generic boring shit and everybody in the threads eats it up! what the fuck! do soundcloud threads exist in another dimension where everyone on here is a major cuck who circlejerks about shitty trap beats?
long story short: soundcloud threads are the worst thing on Sup Forums

they're better than gook picture central

just hide them, nigger

janitor should just remove them as they appear desu

If only Moot had implemented a way of hiding the shit threads?

Take that back you nigger
This desu

i actually had hidden them back about 8 months ago but i just turned it off and saw that literally nothing has changed, they're even so far gone that they still take vaperwave seriously.
anyways, they're hidden again definitely. such major shit it blows my mind

reccs

>why doesn't every thread on Sup Forums cater to my needs?
Reminder that you must be 18 or over to post here

>blindly accepting shit because shit is all you've ever known
i feel bad for you

you must post in the SC threads, huh?

eat shit

I'm not blindly accepting anything, I've never even been to a soundcloud thread. If you're really so triggered by them that even hiding them doesn't stop you from getting mad then maybe the internet isn't for you.

>i'll imply that he's underage
>that'll show him!

Nathan is that you?

are u all from Sup Forums
im sensing Sup Forumstards here

>implying i didnt just make the thread to bait the sc fags who were already getting riled, and then link the thread there and watch the shit storm ensue

miss ya Moot

>and i say this generously considering how many probably just use presets and samples

holy shit how dare a produce user a preset or sample just like literally every producer that has come before him

kys

Yep

I don't use soundcloud.

Follow my example.

Problem solved.

As an ex pianist, I complain a lot about producers not putting enough musically original effort into their stuff. But even producers like me "sample" by picking instruments to compositionally fill MIDI regions with.

I also feel like it's much more than 7 haha. There are very shitty ones, but there are also some pretty damn good ones who definitely spend a considerable amount of time on their craft.

I dont ever click on those threads but are you unironically complaining about people making and sharing their music on the music board?