It's been half a year, is it still accurate?

It's been half a year, is it still accurate?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10827303
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think Korn's debut should be put under metal

actually not a bad idea, seeing as it's memed around here a lot

What would it replace though?

replace Fabulous Muscles with the superior A Promise

Added

What else

Should newfags really be listening to STGSTV? I would swap it with Sung Tongs or Feels.

A Silver Mt Zion - Born Into Trouble

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but why is there not 'In the Court of the Crimson King' in the picture?

Classics - E2

Nevermind, 2E Classics

I couldn't find any Drive Like Jehu on there. I would add their self titled album

nevermind, I justmissed it

Still think it's a crime that there's not more prog on the list. Unless I'm blind I don't see Selling England by the Pound.

Why? ITCOTCK has always been a /moo/core, even more than The Microphones.

I love The Microphones, but they aren't nearly as discussed or memed as le scared red mad faggot

I would add Souvenirs d'un Autre Mode by Alcest to the metal category - it's like SUN BAT HER, except better IMO.

Added Sung Tongs
I've never seen this posted here before
I'm considering adding a prog section, but I would have to shrink other sections to make room

Also threw in Sing to God

Well there's quite a bit of good prog in the classics, that would help. Not sure if you'd consider removing them.

The Human League is great, but they rarely get posted. I think that's a left over from older charts. I wouldn't replace, I'm just asking how relevant must something be to be added to this chart?

where's Curtis! though

Shit I like some of these albums, what do?

visions?

If it has Neutral Milk Hotel in the first position, it was never accurate.

Add a punk section
Replace The National with Arca - Mutant because The National is not relevant anymore.
Remove The Bends. We know that Sup Forums loves Radiohead but i guess we can agree on The Bends being mediocre compared to the rest.

Add Keiji Haino - Watashi Dake because it's 'babby's first experimental'

It's either prog or punk. I'll do a strawpoll once I'm done with the next edit

more or less, actually! the top section is nearly perfect - i might change out have a nice life with ok computer just because radiohead's discussed so much on here, but it's nbd
i would say exmilitary should be on here but we've got the money store and tptb and i am 100% fine with that

also take out By Request Only by Ken
i'm all for memes but i dont really think this is the place for that

>ITCOTCK is now at the top, replaced it with Larks in classics and moved Microphones down to sub
>Added Visions
>Added Mr Bungle
>Added Bad Brains
>Added Song Cycle
>Strawpoll here: strawpoll.me/10827303
Still have some work to do, just wanted to get an update out

replace have a nice life with ok computer

ill suck on your toes for making this

tysm for doing this, you're godly
i might just not have noticed but is there no nirvana on here? i'd think at least nevermind would be

my bad, didn't see In Utero

"bleach" is on there

Can somebody fucking explain why bleach is held in such high regard? Nirvana's weakest studio album imo

Meme

I like it desu

yeah OP should replace bleach with nevermind
yo replace bleach w/ nevermind

can someone post that chart with all the classical and blues on it?

seconding

>Added Arca
>Swapped OKC and HANL
>Changed the title "P4K-Core" to "Sub-Sup Forumscore" because it fit more albums
>Added Nevermind
>Added Superfly
>Prog won the vote, about to remove a shitload of albums
Bleach is in classics, which is albums released in 1989 or before, so Nevermind wouldn't fit because it was released it 1991. I replaced In Utero with it instead

I agree it should be replaced, not sure about ok computer

Why not make a second page? Just add an arrow or something so people know it's not the full thing.

I'm the guy who suggested Korn. I've also been seeing Frizzle Fry by Primus talked about a lot

But In Utero is better than Nevermind?

that's okay! i just figured ok computer would be a safe bet because i honestly can't think of any more non-radiohead albums that are discussed as much (in a positive light) as OKC
but if you've got other suggestions hmu

maybe velvet underground & nico

i'd personally replace Sgt. Pepper's with Revolver, just because it gets talked about more.

oh that's a pretty solid suggestion actually

desu the epic should be in the jazz section,
its an excellent album

seconded

desu

Replace Mr. Bungle's s/t with California? I feel like that album is given a lot more positive feedback

this as fuck, its one of the most discussed albums on moo

oh there's an error on the chart where King Crimson's Red is covering up Faust by Faust

Also why did you take out STGSTV? There's other stuff on there that is just as non-accessible.

this af, its great entry level jazz

this.

Fantano favs

I agree, it's one of the most discussed albums, maybe even more than MPP

Put In Utero back. people here discuss more In Utero than Nevermind

Where is Wilco?

The VU&N should replace Deathconciousnouses on Sup Forumscore. Deathconciousnouses should be moved to sub core

>Lonerism

jesus christ

is that like a where's waldo knockoff

>there is literally not a single flaw

Oops, didn't realize you already moved Deathconciousnouses to sub. The VU & N should still be mu core

these desu

yes

Maybe add AIA Alien Observer by Grouper to sub Sup Forumscore, it's talked about more than some of the things there

yea. no one talk about that Arca album anymore

No seriously Yankee hotel foxtrot should be on that list

is that like a where's waldo knockoff

yes

No seriously Yankee hotel foxtrot should be on that list

well memed guys

This is my last update before I go to bed, I know there's more stuff I need to fix so I'll make a new thread tomorrow, but here's what I've done.

looks fine
see ya tomorrow

I'd probably replace C&L with The Age of Adz, it gets posted more and is the objectively superior album

agreed

mfw no STGSTV

ayy thanks for the hard work op
good night yo

>Remove The Bends. We know that Sup Forums loves Radiohead but i guess we can agree on The Bends being mediocre compared to the rest.

yeah I've never understood how The Bends has the reputation of being on the same level as OKC and Kid A. It's okay overall, with some great highlights

Is it bad that I've only listened to like, 27 of those albums? lol

no it's a good thing because you actually have a unique taste

Add Songs from the Big Chair to classics

Replace Carrie and Lowell with Age of Adz

Just counted, I've listened to 58 and I've been here for a year

>Listening to a bunch of music because of a picture instead of just developing your own taste
Please tell me people still aren't doing this

they're just recommendations

as someone trying to start really listening to music, this is really helpful

Is the Bebop soundtrack being in the Jazz section a joke or is it a legitimately good album?

it's good but not THAT good

de la soul shouldn't be the third album under hip hop and blackstar was a fad

>Added Nevermind
no, just fucking no