/grimes general/

Discuss the nicest Canuck in the music biz, Claire Boucher (aka Grimes).

-Medieval Warfare debuts on Zane Lowe later this week. Hype?
-She's only playing at festivals for the rest of her tour. Anyone catching any of these?
-Who would you like to see her collab with?

Leave your opinion on her latest album, Art Angels, with this:
>best
>runner-up
>worst
>underrated
>overrated

Try to keep it music related, and be nice to Grimes! (and each other you sadistic fucks)

>P.S.
clyp.it/iqu4qdms

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/iqu4qdms
youtube.com/watch?v=bTZvZ4DThoc
youtube.com/watch?v=s7rM67NPhZ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she's so pretty ;_;

I've seen her at 2 festivals this year. 10/10 would recommend.

Art Angels
>best
Artangels
>runner-up
Flesh without Blood
>worst
Scream
>underrated
Pin
>overrated
Kill V. Maim

thats good to hear because I thought she bombed on jimmy fallon

She's performing at one festival within two hours of me, but the rest of the lineup sucks. The only other artist that would be good is performing on a day I can't go to. Plus none of my friends really like her. Is she worth $75?

>But when she’s not touring, the artist better known as Grimes is either at a photo shoot, DJing a party, or remixing her friends’ songs. That, or she’s breaching firewalls. “I’m not very good at it yet, but it’s a short-term hobby of mine,” she says of her proclivity for hacking computers. When pressed, Boucher is reluctant to discuss her greatest cyber conquest. “No, seriously,” she says. “If they find out, I’m fucked. I’ve already said too much.”

10/10

Yes, for the sheer theatricality of her performance if nothing else. She has the stage presence of at least five people - it truly is remarkable.

It might be worth it, Fetty Wap is going to be there too. I'd buy tickets if I could make the day before because of Chance, but I can't, so I'm stuck in this predicament. I also need friends to go.

>I also need friends to go.
no you don't

Grimes is disgusting

The last half of Artangels is her best body of work

I happen to enjoy live performances more when I have friends. Otherwise I'm spending ~$150 to waste four hours driving and spend two hours watching performances all by myself. That doesn't sound fun to me.

>>P.S.
>clyp.it/iqu4qdms
Better than anything Grimes has ever put out t b h

grimes threads in a nutshell

I mean who wouldn't drink the pee of an amazing producer.

would you drink a cup of grimes pee if after that you could spend the rest of the day with her?

i would drink her pee anyway

I love train songs. I grew up hearing them on the radio & listening to my dad & uncles playing them on harmonica during long trips or on piano, guitar or banjo at their homes or ours. I admit there are some missing from this collection -- no Orange Blossom Special or New River Train, or City of New Orleans or The L&N Don't Stop Here Anymore, but, by & large, it is an impressive collection. Ten CDs, each with 20 tracks. Each CD is in a separate cardboard slipcover with the contents of that CD listed on the back. Each list includes the name of the person or group performing, name of the song, name of the writer, & original release date of the specific recording. The 10 CDs, in their slipcases, are all in a nice box. The CDs average 50 minutes each, so it's a set you could listen to all day while you build that new deck or put together that special meal for the homecoming veteran. You might want to remember that the collection was put together by a German company, which may explain the inclusion of Mule Train (the Frankie Laine version & the Tennessee Ernie Ford version) as well as Marty Robbins' wonderful (but not train related) Big Iron. There are several songs performed by more than one artist so technically there are not 200 different songs -- but there are more than you will find in any other album. There are 2 versions of The Rock Island

this

Daily reminder that she hates you all

no one cares faggot

ouch that sucks

Montie, you're not fooling anyone - go to bed like a good lad.

you are wrong

fuck montieville

Follow the rules, fucker.

I don't know who that is but I said I'd drink Grimes because I have no doubt it would infuse me with her faerie powers and the only pleasure greater than being with Grimes would be to become Grimes

Art Angels
>best
Realiti
>runner-up
World Princess 2
>worst
Scream
>underrated
Pin
>overrated
Kill V Maim

I'm We seem to think a lot alike

>tfw Sup Forums is slowly forgetting Grimes, and you don't see Grimes threads so often
FINALLY

Neat! I feel less alone nnow.

just a few weeks she'll be completely forgotten

delusional and/or blind faggots
grimes threads are 24/7 for a few weeks already and all of them reached bump limit
she is popular on Sup Forums like never before

Fairies are abducting all the fans!

>best
Kill V. Maim

>runner-up
Flesh Without Blood

>worst
Scream

>underrated
laughing and not being normal

>overrated
Venus Fly

i think she could beat me up. she seems like a good fighter

grimes is an ear puncher

source needed

I'M NOT FUCKIN AROOUUND

Same here. She actually has very punchable friends.

one time grimes sucked my dick for a cheeseburger

not enough spontaneous elbow popping, I thought.

>that stance
Her vag probably foams up when it gets overheated, like mine.

I'm her fattest vegan fan, would she like me?

>on Sup Forums
>has vagina
???

Grimes' Law: The more backstage girls james makes laugh the more blowjobs grimes gives him.

>>best
Pin

>>runner-up
World Princess Pt. 2

>>worst
Belly of the Beat

>>underrated
SCREAM

>>overrated
Flesh without Blood

Someone said in another thread that grimes once upstaged the alpha dyke at a roller derby with her post race celebration dance. The woman wanted to fight, she kicked grimes in the shins with her rollerskates but slipped and the loose screw holding the rubber stop to the skate ended up slicing grimes' clit clean off through her silk shorts.

m8

would you buy a depressed grimes a rope and chair if she demanded it?

I wasn't born with one.

user why

I just want to present my apologies. Recently i posted on this thread saying Grimes sucks, i realize that i shouldn't be judging other peoples tastes like that.
I'm really sorry, even tho i don't like Grimes music.

i endorse this post

>ywn accidentally touch your "beautiful" tattoo on hanas pussy while play fighting with her

>I'm her fattest vegan fan, would she like me?

how can you even be fat and vegan?

seems like a fair system.

it's called a chip fryer but every kind of vegetable will take a batter.

Totally worth it. You will not regret it.

If it was a good, and god knows it is.

Grimes is a good fighter.

>Discuss the nicest Canuck in the music biz
shit i love nardwuar
>Claire Boucher (aka Grimes).
fuck off

OK. Apologies accepted. Here's my little advice: try to get into her music for real. You will not regret it.

>Is she worth $75?
HOLY SHIT ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS????
I would give all my money to see her live at least once but she is always too far from me.

>shit i love nardwuar
Well, then watch Nardwuar interviewing Grimes: youtube.com/watch?v=bTZvZ4DThoc

The nicest people in Canada, no less.

Listen to it until it's good, this always works.

>best
REALiTi

>runner-up
Artangels

>worst
California

>underrated
Easily

>overrated
Kill V. Maim (still amazing)

Grimes is the most entertaining artist right now.

Has grimes ever done a music show with no panties on?

Does it matter?

its quite important.

ah i see. i think id make a good vegan in that case.

Claire is pure, but that pose is highly reminisce of the time grimes lost her virginity during her gangbang phase.

what proofs do you have to support a gangbang phase?

it wouldn't be nice to release the pics without her permission.

yes it would. it would be very nice of you to add to her popularity and fame.

Does anyone have the interview where 2chains asks grimes for a lock of her hair and she offers him 2 pubes instead?

Good morning non-trolls!

Good morning.

I love how the shitposters can always be relied upon to keep these threads alive when the intelligent Sup Forums posters are busy...

J-law is more quirky and down to earth than grimes will ever be just because she isn't afraid to have ideas separate from her fans.

Rate this song: youtube.com/watch?v=s7rM67NPhZ8

FYI Jude Law is a man.

So, you're a troll?

You're talking to the wrong person - I became a fan of Grimes because of her music.

Lovely. Although - to be quite honest - I wish it had an actual title.

Same.

How much time could you [speaking in general] like an artist based only on his/her image only before getting tired of that artist?

Said within a Grimes thread, no less...

bump

The irony...

I get the feeling that she certainly factored in the stereotype "you should never meet your heroes" into her act so as it get credit for reversing it but when people know that is what you are doing it gets old.

If you didn't see Grimes @ Glastonbury 2016 yet (her best Art Angels gig so far), you can watch it here:
new.vk.com
/wall-9986050_15153

I think it's a waste of time for someone to like Grimes without liking her music.

Another user was saying that james is only allowed to cum on the small of claire's back if a different coloured food dye is squirted down his urethra first.

Well... I actually first discovered her back in 2012-2013 via her music videos for Oblivion and Genesis. At the time I knew absolutely nothing about her music and was watching solely out of curiosity based on the visuals having popped up in my Youtube suggestions box. My fascination lasted for roughly 15 minutes.

Skip to four months ago. On a whim I decided to watch the finally give in and watch the KEXP set she did (since it was the only one that I hadn't gotten around to watching yet, and they tend to do a really job of capturing the performative aspects of their guests.) I was completely blown away by both the level of detail in her music and the sheer intensity of focus she as a performer.

I've been listening/studying her music almost exclusively ever since.

I sure do wish these webms KEPT THE AUDIO

She's not my most rated celebrity yet, I think pink and Swift are my absolute favourite singer/producer/songwriter/performer.

Nice story. I didn't get her music at all when I first heard it (Crystal Ball in 2011). But after Visions and again, that KEXP performance, her music grew on me a lot. You must have a bit of patience to get into her music.