What's his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/~Montie_Ray
youtube.com/watch?v=Rl4RP0Cf6wQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Indie stardom

are you the real montie?

to finally not be incel

Yes, check my RYM. This is my real trip. I always put what my trip is up on my RYM.

rateyourmusic.com/~Montie_Ray

>An incel is an adult who desires romantic or sexual experiences, but has not had any for an extended time (over 6 months) for reasons other than purposely abstaining from them
>for reasons other than purposely abstaining from them

unmarried christians can't be incel d.esu

how's your gf going man?

Is this the logical conclusion of music as an art form? Where could it possibly go after this? Does this represent the human brain's highest capacity to create art? How could the formula of music ever improve beyond this point? Since there is nowhere to go after this, no way to ever top this, no way to surpass this in any way should every band, every musician just give up at this point? What human being could possibly add anything more to the concept of music after this album? Why would you even try? How could you even try? What could you possibly do to add innovation after this has been released? Is this the 10/10 rating that Scaruffi has been holding back to give? Even after our biological evolution has ended, even after we have mastered transhumanism, even after the universe has become one living, thinking AI with every single atom, all 10^82 of them being used to create something with more artistic value than this album, could it be done? I think not. I think there is nowhere to progress in music. I think we have reached the end. There is no point in trying to create music anymore. There is no point in trying to search for music anymore because this is the greatest it can get. Humanity has created its greatest achievement.

What the fuck are you taking about

oops sorry forgot to post the link: youtube.com/watch?v=Rl4RP0Cf6wQ

lol don't fool yourself

Endgame general hahahahah what the

Do you not understand what involuntary means?

To burn it down

checked

What's his endgame?

To collaborate with aldean

do you really think unwed chhristians are not boning when given the chance? lmao

So where's ?

they are not proper Christians no matter what they call themselves lol

No, you don't understand what involuntary celibacy means

this is what incel christians tell themselves

He's saying that unwed Christians are fucking and if they're not it's not due to doctrine, Jesus you are dense.