Rate your music // sonemic

new thread cuz last one's a shithole

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/~thedb
rateyourmusic.com/~snordine
rateyourmusic.com/~Cartographist
rateyourmusic.com/list/thedb/avant-folk__great_records_from_the_frontiers_of_the_folksies/
rateyourmusic.com/list/KeepPunchin/the_curious_universe_of_outsider_and_incorrect_music/
rateyourmusic.com/~Montie_Ray
rateyourmusic.com/collection/Montie_Ray/stag/modern classical/
rateyourmusic.com/~friklaz
sputnikmusic.com/shoutbox.php?memberid=433090
rateyourmusic.com/~Nirvikalpa
rateyourmusic.com/~carburador
rateyourmusic.com/~hamtrax
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what's the point, the new one will be a shithole too

Because in this one we discuss SellmeaGod

sonemic when???

as long as the mods keep interfering, it definitely will

rateyourmusic.com/~thedb
rateyourmusic.com/~thedb
rateyourmusic.com/~thedb
rateyourmusic.com/~thedb
rateyourmusic.com/~thedb

as long as the mods don't keep interfering, it definitely will*

mods hate FUN

rateyourmusic.com/~snordine

tfw cold and my ac is loud and distracting but if i turn it off my room will get stuffy fuck summer

>posting the same tired unfunny memes 500 times
>fun

wew

don't take away my lewd rymer fanfics

lookin 4 more free improv / avant-folk to listen to while blessing myself while reading the bible ~

rateyourmusic.com/list/thedb/avant-folk__great_records_from_the_frontiers_of_the_folksies/
rateyourmusic.com/list/KeepPunchin/the_curious_universe_of_outsider_and_incorrect_music/

Your face is a shithole

rateyourmusic.com/~Montie_Ray

BKB/MONTIE 2016

MAKE Sup Forums GREAT AGAIN

suck my dick you fucking faggot

>free improv / avant-folk
lol is this 2010 again?

Is that when you were born? Fuck off you embryo

stop being image-obsessed

i listened to your music and its the most worthless shit ive heard

rateyourmusic.com/collection/Montie_Ray/stag/modern classical/
LMAO!

>A Silver Mt. Zion

Beginning of August

found a poser .

Anyone got a RYM account they could give me? All the good names are taken and I am better off just using something someone else came up with. Mail username and password:

[email protected]

sure mate. next thing you're gonna be shilling this "cool obscure" jewelled antler collective you just found out about.

what did sodr2 mean by this?

username: AntiWarhol
password: potatohead420

is this real

I don't think I would want to have access to his account. That guy's taste makes mine look fine.

>he liked his own post
yikes

>it works
Thanks, Rich.

*wishlists random bhutanese album to get another spot in the music map*

Why not just fakerate it? It makes you look more accomplished and diverse and you get to keep the dot.

rateyourmusic.com/~friklaz

Solid tactic

>to clarify; why do people all over Sup Forums and somewhere here and there on ryms-kount seem to think you're an "avant-teen?' (aren't you like 20? Lol). Furthermore and if so, I would think the aesthetic can be defined as an umbrella term of sorts for richard clones and/or people's whose taste resplies irrationally to their hidden insecurities. rymers facade ~
>don't assume you conform the norm, seen from the glasses of my acquaintance ( that is to say what i can gather, and our friendship) you're more-of a fabulous folkaway-fado-mod.classical-onkyo connoiseur.. and i admire you, your unique personality, meta sense of humor and artistic persona(s).
>to display; model a) carbonado, model b) miaow/armykat (people who in interacting with other customarily coherent users understood the miserability of their existence in the site and/or left the copying taste voyeur for good), model c) idk karl or tyler? grown over and idk idk man. so did you just got tired of it? I for once find Richard's taste good but it's not essentially "my" taste, like as in to pick is not to steal, and figuratively as in run not or to don't walk.
>yes i can remember, that blog post was some ridiculous nonsense which i can recall a cookie brand elitism or something. indeed ironic that tyler brang all the flacid bulls*** upon himself and now non-ironically runs away from it, and i see for when he tries to innovate his belongings by dissociating the drone image all he does is get stuck once again, and now he's reviewing (quite good at it though, fancy vocabulary / docperkins dialectic) to put a cherry on top of his nuisance.
>know we feel kinda mean at that, but he's a cool guy and we talk sometimes, it's just in my nature to formulate inter-relations between internet things and taste. taste has become too tangible by now, if and when the internet gets temporarily shut down by a solar flare, people all over the world wont be able to do the habitual check out of Warhol.fm

what did Astigmata mean by this

>I am sodr2.

damn...

New idea for a meme. Whenever anyone says /rym/ you respond with WOW THAT'S THE SITE THAT BASED BKB/MONTIE USE I WONDER WHAT GREAMT JAMS THEY ARE LISTENING TO NOW and then you go drone bkb and montie.

2016 the year both Sup Forums and rym learn to listen to sick jams.

where did he say that?

wow, that's a long ass post. gonna need some avant-liquor to get through it.

sputnikmusic.com/shoutbox.php?memberid=433090

yes

>literally just some person
>that tumblresque avi

wew lad

could sodr2 possibly be less based than we had figured?

rateyourmusic.com/~SonoShak

hi

liar

>why do people all over Sup Forums and somewhere here and there on ryms-kount seem to think you're an "avant-teen?' (aren't you like 20? Lol).
he was a poster boy of the movement lol, everything from his taste taking a 180 degree turn from animal collective to eai and onkyo, to naming himself after one of the tracks in quartet, to uploading antiwarhol's high ratings to his blogs, to namedropping deleuze and pretending to have read anti-oedipus, the interest in film and literature and film that came out of nowhere, the joys of the joys of the joys, copying antiwarhol's last.fm antics, to his own bandcamp projects where he just keeps trendhopping and putting out releases rooted on whatever the cool and trendy users like at the moment whether it's sound collage or techno, etc, etc, etc.

>in film and literature and film

on point. the funny thing is, he now has a bunch of his own taste/persona copyists including one of the originators himself, tyler/j_c (who used to be at least an equal to him, if not superior)

Do you make music?

I bet it's some worthless drone that literally 99% of people make on here when they make Sup Forums albums lol

>(You)

It is post-post-post-ironic sodr2. If you do not understand sodr2-tier humor your are literally an embryo.

Rate my sis

just as bad maybe even worse

I don't record but if I did I definitely wouldn't be making music as fucking beige as your shit

Oh, what a beautiful lady.

>I don't [make music]

shocker

delete this

How about you delete THIS
*unzips dick*

t. exitsense

why do Astigmata's posts read as if he ran them through Google translate several times

rateyourmusic.com/~carburador

>connoiseur
exitsense really is a polymath

This captcha thing is getting ridiculous

>We're sorry, but it appears that some requests from your computer might be coming from automated scripts, viruses, or malware, or you might be loading pages too quickly for our servers to keep up.

It's like the 20th time I had to do it

redpill me on some underrated avant-teens

kisinev

>Didn't think and followed a link to the sleepy thread from the Sup Forums archive
>Got IP banned.

I don't think they like us. Which is weird considering a lot of them secretly post here.

They sure didn't mind people browsing the shit out of their site when they had the fundraiser going!

redbull me on carburador

He was the first to cummy in daisiesfree's tummy

No_ is still the GOAT

Confirmed

He's a poser who uses pics of himself to boost his reputation and status as a "real" RYMer, when in reality he is just as fake as anyone in this thread

tankpit is better. younger, better taste, has watched more than a thousand films and, more importantly, is way cuter.

do you honestly believe he cares about his rym status? go outside senpai

pwned

rateyourmusic.com/~hamtrax
banned in the usa live raw and uncut

Stinky dinky

This get is for sodr2.

Why this nigga lookin like a douchier beer-chugging version of Sam Hyde

Lmao

Lmao

Lmao (laughing my ass off)

You fucking faggots didn't redeem /rym/ with the get of the century

why is she so qt lads

>she
>cute

disgusting and he smokes like pure evil

droned hbb so hard he even droned her gender lol

wow so many posts to report in this thread :)

What howls for release in eukaryotic cells, carbon molecules, nerve ganglia, and silicon chips, are the ‘thermic waves and currents, deranged particles, ionic strippings and gluttings’ that populate the planet’s seething inner core. Geotraumatics radicalises Deleuze-Guattari’s insistence that shizoanalysis should extend further than the terrain of personal and familial drama, to invest the social and political realms, and pushes beyond history and biology to incorporate the geological and the cosmological within the purview of the transcendental unconscious. Behind what seem like absurdities - such as the claim that lumbar back pain is an expression of geocausmic trauma - lies the contention that the root source of the disturbance which the organism identifies according to its parochial frame of reference - mummy-daddy - or which it construes in terms of the threat of individual death, is a more profound trauma rooted in physical reality itself, a generalised alienation endemic to the stratification of matter as such. What is noteworthy here is a certain deepening of pessimism: repression extends 'all the way down’ to the cells of the body, the rocks of the earth, inhering in organised structure as such. All things, not just the living, yearn for escape; all things seek release from their organisation, which however introduces further labyrinthine complications. Nothing short of the complete liquidation of biological order and the dissolution of physical structure can suffice to discharge the aboriginal trauma that mars terrestrial existence.

8ch.pl/rym/

8ch.pl/rym/

8ch.pl/rym/

8ch.pl/rym/

8ch.pl/rym/

are you the real spis?
whered you go? I missed your recs

i miss the old /rym/

Your mom misses my dick

fuck off imbecile

This

What are the differences?

jammin' to some old alabama with you, baby...

>chris chan just slit a hole in his taint and is calling it his labia

oops