Also send good vibes :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wr6Xtbs0c7c
youtube.com/watch?v=NYKmDxENtto
youtu.be/JkZkOzsXwSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AnCo and Meme Impala bro

Have fun. Isn't 2 a lot tho?

Have a great trip user. I am not super experienced but I liked this. Feel free to bump thread later with how you doin.

1 is an average dose
2 is a moderately large dose
3 is a large dose
4+ is a heroic dose

I'm definitely gonna listen to animal collective. I like them but I haven't listened to them much while tripping for some reason

Thanks man

BAD VIBES VAD BIBES >:^) Mwahaha! I sure showed ye!

There's a moment at around 9 minutes on the final track when the band cuts away to birds chirping. I had an almost religious experience about 30 seconds after when thr band comes back in on 4 hits about a week ago. Can't recommend it more. After that I just listened to the album on repeat for the rest of the trip.

Hahaha pts 1 and 2 by Kishi Bashi

it'll be real nice, have fun

I wouldn't say that is a good barometer of all acid. Some tabs have 200+ug on them. The typical amount is 100ug. But if you are familiar with the ones you are taking they shouldn't be too inconsistent (although they can be).

This is a dope tripping album. Definitely more relaxing and soothing than their previous albums (which are also good but require more experience).

Shoo meanie

I'm taking a 200ug hit tomorrow, good luck tonight man! I was gonna recommend AnCo and Meme Impala also, they're my go-to psychedelic band. Good luck

Sub Verses by Akron/Family

I listened to this twice on my last trip.

It's one of my top experiences in my life

This is the album artwork if that helps convince you. its really quite an experience while tripping

DESTROY

DIE

ATTACK

youtube.com/watch?v=Wr6Xtbs0c7c

Fuck NO this is a 100% guaranteed bad-trip inducer.

nooo begone, malicious imp

Post your experiences

If you skip the first couple songs, nah

youtube.com/watch?v=NYKmDxENtto

dont have pic, but
candy claws - ceres and calypso in deep time

youtu.be/JkZkOzsXwSw
Also watch Portugal. The Man music videos they made me have a spiritual experience when I took two tabs one time

watching Stop Making Sense now.
I'll be back B)

CAN
A
N

Surprised nobody has yet pointed out that it's impossible to get real acid anymore. It no longer exists.

Have fun dying from RCs

For a good trip. Have fun OP!

>it's impossible to get real acid anymore. It no longer exists

This is a lie. Its tough though. Gotta get it on the deep web pretty much

It was legit the first time I had felt like asphyxiating on LSD and it was while I listened to some drugged up version of Penny Dreadfuls.

Bumping with a good album to listen to while stoned, haven't done LSD in a while and i'm kind of glad I left it.

You can literally order 1p-lsd on the clearweb.

You guys obviously have shit connections and have never heard of test kits
Real lsd is pretty damn plentiful if you know where to look

MBDTF
Any DG

It is very easy to find and works fine. Never had real acid but 1p definitely gets one to a goofy place.

Other than one molecule, 1p is the chemically equivalent of real acid

Sweet Trip - Velocity : Design : Comfort

these, excellent taste

so is it actually that hard to find real acid because i've been wanting some
listen to boards of canada

no shuffle pls

darknet marketplaces or 1p-lsd are the easiest ways I think

that would be a good choice

this album is great for tripping, I'd suggest looking into some down tempo and ambient albums for tripping.

is that shit trustworthy and fairly easy to do? rather not end up with any unwanted attention

tortoise is fun on just about anything i've had

nooo its so happy

new 2814 desu

you should take your LSD on the top of a roof high enough to kill you and do it alone!

What a bitter, disgusting thing to say!

Timeline by Mild High Club

You will regret nothing.