Why don't you start a music blog Sup Forums?

Why don't you start a music blog Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CTof1qKMbNU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's a music journal faglord

Because Sup Forums is the only microscopic fraction of a percent of the worlds population who think being "patrician" means anything to anyone.

Because i suck at rating music. For me an album is either bad or good. None of this out of 10 bullshit for me. I'm too indecisive.

What about every other board that discusses art forms?

Because i'll never based like this man.

youtube.com/watch?v=CTof1qKMbNU

Same thing

Who the fuck said you have to rate it? If you think it's good or bad then you can talk about why it's good or bad, you don't have to put a number to it.

this

take a look at Cokemachineglow.com. they were a great music blog who also reviewed music without assigning a rating to it.

because I'm a creator, not a critic.

young ibrahimovic n shit

pretty good talk desu, not really saying anything new or interesting but a fun listen :)

how would I get people to read it?
best platform to host a music blog on?

You're saying that like it's a negative trait. In reality it's just an indicative you aren't myopic and driven by social feedback loops with a neurotic need to quantize things down in to neat little boxes that don't even meaningfully describe the whole.

i've been asking myself this question for years

thumbs
up

Ratings are for dull people and memers. Just look at Scaruffi, he's fucking ridiculous. You're ok

Nobody wants to hear my shitty opinions. I'm not pantano

I do have a blog, but I'd be damned if I share it with you guys. You guys would just roast me to hell and make memes out of me. Fuck that.

I feel you my dude

Sup Forums IS my blog

Why does everyone assume you even need to review stuff on a music blog? I like music blogs that just share music that they think is cool and that's it

this

i run killed in cars

This