3 best songs and single worse song on this album? Best = Three Bedrooms, spikes, Bubbles Worst = Houdini

3 best songs and single worse song on this album? Best = Three Bedrooms, spikes, Bubbles Worst = Houdini

>Worst = Houdini

>Best
Ring a Bell
Bottomless Pit
Hot Head
>Worst

can a song be the best and the worst at the same time?

I love the song but I didn't know what else to choose. There isn't one song on the album I don't like. What would you pick?

Best = Giving Bad People Good Ideas, Trash, Houdini

Worst = Warping

Fair enough, but

80808 is incredible.

best - trash, houdini
worst - ring a bell

The whole thing sucks. I love every DG through NotM. JD is ok. This just blows.

The worst tracks are without a doubt hot head and bb poison. If you think houdini is in anyway worse than that you have shit taste or too young for this board

How come?

WORST
>Bottomless Pit

BEST
>Houdini
>Hot Head
>Three Bedrooms

For the record, BP and Warping are by far the weakest, and the rest are incredible.

>best
Three Bedrooms in a Good Neighborhood
Ring a Bell
Bottomless Pit

>worst
Hot Head

I can't decide, the album is perfect in every way

I actually only recently listened to this album for the first time.

I used to be obsessed with DG but lost complete interest when the jenny death memery peaked. imo everything since NLDW has been average except for this. This is their best record since money store.

Literally every song is on the same level of greatness except for BB Poison, but if I had to pick

Best
>Spikes
>Houdini
>Hot Head

Worst
>BB Poison

I dont know why people say they are running out of ideas, every song on here sounds like a "Bottomless Pit Song" except for Houdini and BB Poison, which both sound like they could fit on The Money Store, but where Houdini sounds like TMS in a good way, since it almost improves and tightens that sound, BB sounds like it in a bad way because its relatively lackluster and dare I say a little bit "generic death grips"
Songs like Spikes, Hot Head, Good Ideas, BP, Ring a Bell (kinda), Bubbles, Eh, and Trash have qualities that would never appear on their other albums

Well written, although I love BB Poison, especially the guitar (or whatever sounds like it).

Worst- 80808
Best- Everything else

This, with BB Poison

Lol

>best
3 bedrooms
Spikes
Houdini
>worst
warping

The first two songs I see in worst are my two favorites mfw

Favorites: