Does Sup Forums like death metal?

Does Sup Forums like death metal?

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

Topkek

First one to guess which movie this is from gets to stay on my aircraft

Maybe he's wondering why someone would meme a man before banning him from Sup Forums

>death metal
>Evanescence

pick one

holy fucking shit dude

holy fucking shit dude

HE TOOK THE BAIT

>actually taking his bait
this is how you identify a newfag

>taking the bait of my bait of his bait
this is how you identify a newfag

that's some meta bait there faggot

YOU TOOK THE BAIT

i am become bait

Nah, man. I was baiting too. You just took the bait, newfriend.

I TOOK THE BAIT

>implying I wasn't baiting as well
o I am laffin

EVERYBODY JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP! WE NEED TO FIND OUT WHO BAITED WHO!

>taking the baited bait as bait
checkm

this is the baitiest thread i've ever seen

dubs checked

Nickleback is the shit

>spelling nickelback wrong

>Nickleback
>le
Reddit detected