utstott.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=hYoB2Tj3LR8
youtube.com/watch?v=XLNoxUYQm8g
youtube.com/watch?v=ndFF-8Rdc1A
youtube.com/watch?v=P-hh38wHIEk
youtube.com/watch?v=WCM5t0P-F94
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Terminal Redux

I honestly can't say I found a modern metal band that can sing well without screaming and have good lyrics. youngest band that ccomplished both things [spoiler]at least once[/spoiler] that I know is system of a down and they are from the late 90s

THERE ON MY WAY
ALL ALONE
SO ALONE
NOT ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

could be more meta

6/10

ebin, still falling for it though
youtube.com/watch?v=aAjXRqt9An4

who up

my opinions are not bait goddamit

>power metal

nice

I like galneryus, but there's a lot potential for power metal musicians to try and write classical music of their own and not resort to the romantism/baroque cliches that yngwie popularised

What's some Star Wars metal?

Hoth

Any other bands like brutality, sinister, monstrosity?

>metal-archives.com/bands/Sinister/998
>Similar Artists

violet cold

Innacurate, also know all those bands

Summoning

>Inaccurate
What exactly are you looking for then, soundwise, because that seems accurate enough
>know all those bands
Then you tell me what bands are similar to brutality, sinister and monstrosity

malevolent "I said nigger once in a song" creation is boring

That's too bad? I guess.

You're all getting btfo rn you fucking cucks lmao
>>>

thanatos
morpheus descends
baphomet
demigod
ripping corpse

Neat.

good thread

Wait how is this BTFOing us? I'm literally in that thread already

this guy gets it, ty

gibe me more meal like fanisk and summoning i this comfy cheesy symphonic black metal

>Similar Artists
>Thanatos
>Baphomet
>Demigod
I'm betting you didn't look at the full list either

>Implying black solar art is some sort of fucking joke or game for you to "chill" to

Caladan Brood is the obvious suggestion

Caladan Brood, it's basically a Summoning ripoff but pretty fun overall.

Will check out

>not listening to metal with rain sounds already in it

Is this the Caladan Brood followup that never was?

>tfw it's been days since the last terrorist attack
metal for this feel?

youtube.com/watch?v=rCQiAFRb0I0

youtube.com/watch?v=E3qBVD5GbIg

>generic atmoshit #312321

>son died 12 years ago
>hmmm maybe I should bring it up to defend the candidate that was directly responsible for the war in which my son died

youtube.com/watch?v=TJ8K27RrsbY

>Implying any of that justifies Trump being a cunt

I don't mind some random sandnigger being an idiot fueled solely by muh feels, but the same is unacceptable for a presidential candidate

i remember some people who said these guys were influenced by Sonata Arctica and aside from that video with the guitarists i can't find why

Why, and are you certain Hilary is not just as fueled by muh feels?

I remember lots of people comparing Syu to the guy who used to play guitar for SA, but I also can't remember why.

If you can't imagine why a president being driven only by emotion is bad, and you need to bring up Hilary (who is clearly full of her own glaring flaws) any time someone suggests that your sacred cow isn't perfect, there's no point in arguing with you.

posting metal

youtube.com/watch?v=XSgtmhaus3Y

i would recommend this to all bm fans. band is from finland, very good mix of athmospheric and aggressive/riff based songs on their ep's and albums. posted one of their newer songs yesterday.

Donald is a counter puncher and the other guy started it, his response was retarded but it is still fair game imo.

true, probably the worst candidates in history, but I'd still choose trump over hillary any day

>American """""""Politics""""""""

Go back to to posting riffs you cunts

If you feel you can't argue with someone based on their views, are even capable of acting reasonably and aren't you being driven by emotion yourself?

Also you are making several assumptions not only about both candidates but also my arguments and myself that aren't substantiated by what I've said.

Not as symphonic as Summoning but in the same wheelhouse.

utstott.bandcamp.com/

good stuff

Is this sludge?

tfw i like summoning and sojourner but not caladan brood

there is not a single country on earth where the politics aren't a joke

Again, if your response to the statement that a politician shouldn't fueled only by emotion is "why?" then that alone is reason not to argue with you. Not because I can't but because it's not worth my time. I also have no interest in arguing with people who bring up "but Hilary" when faced with any argument because those people are also not worth arguing with. Not because I can't argue with them, but I don't want to argue with someone who can't even stay on topic.

POLAND STRONK

masterpiece

another good solo djentleman is my boy Johnny:

fortiori.bandcamp.com

nice

I think you misunderstand me entirely, mostly because you've jumped immediately to a mistaken conclusion instead of actually trying to discuss this with me. This seems very close-minded to me, and emotionally charged.

As for staying on topic, I am currently the only one actually trying to stay on topic. You are denying my questions and refusing to debate them reasonably.

already know him! actually recd him to someone here too.

looks like a 2007 forum signature

How about The Algorithm? Vitalism? I'm pretty sure no one else knows about Breath of Nibiru...

I fucking love causa!
new intervals is better than expected too after that mass exodus.

What's some metal you would hear when entering a cozy little metal bar?

youtube.com/watch?v=hYoB2Tj3LR8

>metal bar?
These exist? I'm a shut-in so I'm not really aware

Over rated albums

Neato

agree, also anything Death
and Seasons in the Abyss

I very much like this. Hails for posting

In return, some recent good BM from Norway that I've been unable stop listening to for a few years now.

youtube.com/watch?v=XLNoxUYQm8g

'let's compress the shit out of our guitar and drum sound and randomly throw in some reverberated digital paper-thin synths to pretend that we're doing something different!!'

Bonded by Blood

There are two non-stop metal bars in a city where I study. One is full of dadrockers and buttmetalheads, but their jukebox have some gems like link related which I always blast and I like it there, good memories.

Second one is the treshiest shit and full of fans of Sabaton, Avantasia and Amon Amarth. But there are some decent underground shows sometimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=ndFF-8Rdc1A

We have a joint here that plays rock/casuul metal on big TV screens. The rock is fine but fuck that casuul metal.

Of course you could say it of nearly any of the big 4, but especially this

basically anything that people like that I don't t b h

this is quite nice on the first listen, the drumming (or drum machine programming) stands out as very good, probably owing much to the way the drums are placed very high in the mix and i like the variations in the beats. style is reminiscent of the guy in mgla/kriegsmachine.

välkommen til helvete!

You take that back I will kill you and rape your dog

FUCK, THE GORESPAMMER SHOULD BE HERE ANY SECOND

Obscure 90s thrash/sludge demos

Is Melt-Banana metal? If so, can you recommend something similar?

Same questions for Siege.

>triggered

Where the memes at?????/

Someone tell me bands in which this could be a album cover

five finger death punch

what should i get at sheetz? what should i listen to while i go there?

posting some more metal since these threads could use more metal posting imo.

youtube.com/watch?v=P-hh38wHIEk

keeping with the finnish raw bm attack

you know it's the real deal when there's a nun touching a penis on the cover - demonik attakk!!!

Nothing and no one because you shouldn't go

this cover turns me on tbqhwyf

The first three songs are rifftastic, at least. The cover art isn't the best, though. Vocals are great too.

cmon dont do this to me man

jesus christ all these riffs mate
how can djent compete

Daily reminder

>amateurishly altering the delicate musical craft of good artists

Vektor :^)

one more metal post before i'm off

youtube.com/watch?v=WCM5t0P-F94

really good album from last year, released on finland's pride, Northern Heritage record label run by Mikko Aspa of Clandestine Blaze and others.

this is the only song in finnish on the album and somehow almost too obviously the best

here.
Anybody?

Well one thing about the anthrax guy is true

Never heard of anyone preferring anthrax most

Anthrax fans don't exist, they're a story you tell your children to make them sleep better, just like santa claus