How is the music career going, bros?

How is the music career going, bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/sansera
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not so good, Noah :/

People only care about The 1975 and Twenty One Pilots in my town, no love for good music

What music do you play?

Post-rock (not crescendo-core) basically, has a lot of 3/4 time signatures which is fun

do you have bandcamp?

Same shit in my area. If I have to open up for another 21P covering band of braindead assholes, I may cut my hands off.

>open up for another 21P covering band
holy shit
were do you live? why is that allowed?

Bandcamp has almost 1000 plays, doing semi well I guess. Haven't posted in the BC threads in a few days though

I've given up, I just make music to try to work through my problems now, and hope to improve at the instruments I dick around on

what can i do if my music career fails? is the only plan I have. Sudoku?

New Hampshire. It's musically dead here. Doesn't help that I can't hold a band together for more than 2 weeks.

started releasing via soundcloud
almost nobody cares
i feel like its not fair n should git gud

>in band, only been active since spring
>very well received in local DIY/punk scene, from all sides of the scene
>sound fairly unique, especially within scene
>very well received at our first out of state shows
>merch selling well
>recording late this month
>booking winter tour

it's honestly going really really well. ofc it's not a "career", but I'm not really actively hoping for such and being a working musician is literally all I've ever wanted and it's actually within reach now.

just drive down to wmass and go to punk shows user

Honestly good advice if I could find anyone willing to bear playing my (shitty) music with me.

go to shows then you'll meet people senpai

Will try. Danke.

i never go to shows because all the bands sucks
wat do?

It could be better...

soundcloud.com/sansera

stop going to shitty bar shows and find the real diy shows

Hey, at least you're a qt.

600+ people listen to/have listened to my music on last.fm since 2014, my hometown/irl doesn't really give a hoot about my music though which kinda sucks since it would be cool to play a show again and more often. I guess I'm stuck on the internet for now and that's all right, but it would be nice to actually meet the people that appreciate what I do, you know?

financially my career is garbage, but I'm cool with it in the meantime.

i had a career?