Statistically, Asians commit more suicide by jump

Statistically, Asians commit more suicide by jump.

Europeans commit more suicide by poisoning.

Americans commit more suicide by gun.

Latinos and Africans prefer hanging or drowning.

Why is there differences between preferred method of suicide in different countries?

What suicide method would you personally choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euthanasia_Coaster
youtube.com/watch?v=2gZvPNFbhe8
youtube.com/watch?v=PwFLJxOdXpo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2KYYVrBX4v0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jumping seems good

poisoning cause i'm a big pussy

jumping seems fun

I say jump

Jumping because other methods can fail if done by me

>suicide by drowning
What a shitty idea

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euthanasia_Coaster

>Latinos
Shitty idea is implied

>Asians
Biggest impact they'll ever make on their society.
>Europeans
Liberals dying from the toxic environment
>Americans
We have the freedom to kill ourselves however we damn well want to
>Latinos and Africans
Fuck up everything, even killing themselves

jumping sounds fun and painless

You don't have to be conscious and experience the uncomfy feeling of drowning.

Suicide by drowning generally means you live in a coastal city, and you walk nonstop into the ocean/river till you drown and die, you dont do it in your bath.
Virginia Woolf died that way

This is a song about female poet who killed herself that way.

youtube.com/watch?v=2gZvPNFbhe8

Going to Latin America is already pretty much suicide.
Honestly, hanging. As soon as you knock the chair off and you hit the lowest point, your neck breaks and you can't feel anything.

It's a shitty idea because drowning is agonizingly painful.

>As soon as you knock the chair off and you hit the lowest point, your neck breaks and you can't feel anything.
you aren't guaranteed to break your neck

If you don't succeed in breaking your neck, it's stick somewhat painful for half a minute or something like that while you wait for asphyxiation.

Gun

but it has to be a tall chair, otherwise it will be a long struggle.
in nuremberg some nazis were badly hanged because the werent standing high enough for the necks to break after the fall.

If I wanted to kill myself, I'd drop from a plane that go for free fall and ditch the parachute once out.

If I feel fancy about it, I'd string myself to a shitload of helium balloons and get lifted toward space like those teddy bears filmed on GoPro. I'd film on a GoPro obviously.

rare

and a Brazilian priest killed himself with the balloons method, but he didnt want to die, he just wanted to break a record youtube.com/watch?v=PwFLJxOdXpo

TODAY THE ONLY VOICE OF REASON WOULD HAVE TO BE THE SOUND OF THE SOUP OF THE SEASON HITTING GROUND

>The creator is Lithuanian
What the fuck is wrong with Lithuanians?

Pretty rare

If I were to be dramatic, poisoning.
For the sake of pragmatism, jumping to my death would be best.

I guess that's one way to go to heaven.

btw

I commute to work, and every year I get my routine fucked up 5 or 6 times by people who commited suicide by throwing themselves in front of a train.

dont do that, dont be a cunt when killing yourself. also, it is terrible for the machinists, they need to go to the shrink after that, and statistically, it will happen to them many times during their career.

Or you could die in a train crash

Do you really need an answer to the gun one?

If you don't shoot yourself correctly it can be a painful 10 minutes until you bleed out

Poisoning

I'M COMING, AZUSA-CHAN!

Asians are vapid and pragmatic

Europeans are pussies

Americans are loud

Latinos and Africans are poor

There nearly no place to hang the rope in my house desu. Jumping on the other hand...

Synchronized explosives surrounding the skull set on a random timer (with a minimum time value) while listening to music.

Don't see it coming and Probably won't feel more than the force/heat before you can't think anymore.

Media influence?

You should try it

helium

Probably with guns, since I have a couple laying around and the chance of failure is the smallest.

Leaves a nasty mess though, which isn't optimal.

LETS GO FUCKERS!

Maybe overdose by overdosing on some controlled medicine. That's how my father did it. At least he died on his sleep.

Probably just vanish into a dark forest, never emerge. Least mess for people to clean up, plus easily rid others of my disgusting presence

I live right next to a subway station and one thing I can say about that: it sucks a lot, except for the person who commited suicide.

>Why is there differences between preferred method of suicide in different countries?

Accessibility and culture.

>at the top of building
>play this song m.youtube.com/watch?v=2KYYVrBX4v0
>when the song is at 04:00, I jump and sing the next verses

guns are easily the most effective and least painful if done right. the only downside is having someone clean up your shit.

best thing to do is to tie cinderblocks to your feet, jump out in the ocean and blow your brains out as you're sinking. no mess and no trace of you left

That song is the only good thing to ever have come out of the shitpile show that is EVA. Great stuff.

I have a rope under my bed, it helps me sleep, I know I can end it fast if I want to

>not gutting yourself alive or ripping your own throat out

That or suicide by policeman would be all right.

jump is ya feel so good